SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:42 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Curious about the seed to mountain fundraiser Pete is a part of. They just picked a winner to go to Uganda with him and his best friend to hand over the check for the money they raised. She’s pregnant and if he’s the bachelor it only leaves him a couple weeks to do this

The winner will also likely have to book time off work so that’s a lot of variables.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:13 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:35 pm

I hope RS is right!  I would watch any of them but Peter has shown the most personality.  IMO

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:38 pm

I hope RS is right too, but I won't get my hopes until it's official.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:03 pm

(ETA: Warning for profanity)

no no Mood:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:17 pm

@HawaiiGirl laugh out loud.
It's been the same for 23 seasons. Salt and a little pepper toss. Juan Pablo added a little seasoning and it was received like food poisoning to some of the fans.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:@HawaiiGirl laugh out loud.
It's been the same for 23 seasons. Salt and a little pepper toss. Juan Pablo added a little seasoning and it was received like food poisoning to some of the fans.

I don't think people disliked JPablo for the seasoning....if you can call him seasoning. He was about us un Latino as could be...other than the accent. He just was not well liked for how he presented himself with Claire and Nikki. Personally, I didn't think of that season as breaking the mold in diversity. If he didn't speak, it would have been the same old, same old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:28 pm

They're sticking with white bread yet again. I don't get it but it's not up to me. no idea

I'm not disappointed because I'm a fan of Mike although I do like him. I'm disappointed because if not now, when? He's a very popular MOC and no rumors that I've heard of, unlike Peter.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:29 pm

Bugger! really Peter over Mike :headbanging Well i guess the only good thing about this is i won't be watching and can get a life..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Ugh same sh*t diff season.
I love how every single bachelor for the past couple years has been bland and medicore at best while they actually got amazing strong women.
I'm assuming Peter gets engaged to the next tall blonde model.
JMO.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Pretty disappointed that they are going with Peter. I felt during a lot of Hannah's season I never really got to know anything about him besides that he was a pilot and I personally never connected with him. I just felt like the writing was on the wall that it was going to be him when his parents where at ATFR part 1. I will say I think him and Mike have similar personalities so I don't think there would be much differences in there seasons. Only difference I think is Mike would have more conversations and Peter more makeouts. Going wait and see if the women before I decide how invested I am going to be in the season. Will still sleuth but I know I am probably skip watching the entrances because I for one can skip the windmill jokes. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:45 pm

@smg2587 it will be windmill and pilot puns. If it was Mike it would be Queen puns. Entrances are annoying no matter the lead. Imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq