SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:59 pm

My preference was Derrick. I found Mike and Pete to be a toss up. I will watch any of them. After Colton, I’m disappointment-proof.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:27 am

If Peter really is the next Bach I see him having some pluses.
I find his mom OTT so he has 28 yrs of experience to help him in adapting to all those OTT girls tptb tends to cast.
He’s a 2nd generation pilot so he has seen first hand what qualities a wife needs to be happy in a relationship with a hubby who pilots.
He grew up in Cal and went to school with people who are now in the entertainment business. Both he and his brother were child actors. LA is just a hometown to him like it was for Kendall. Both from solid families and probably neither naive or star struck because of their histories.
On Hannah’s season he was calm under pressure. He didn’t buy into the Luke drama so it will be interesting to see how he handles girl drama. I liked how he told Hannah he didn’t appreciate being lumped in by her with the other guys who were involved. Very direct.
He’s playful and laughs at his own awkwardness.
After filming until now he still doesn’t have a twitter account. Interesting. He likely will soon but no twitter plus only light IG activity is a departure from what most alumni have been doing. He seems to have truly given himself time to detox.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:34 pm

albean99 wrote:I guess it doesn't matter now about Mike's preferences although I thought Caitlin comes across pretty well for a 25 yr old. I have to think that he went on BIP more to see if it would help him get TB but unfortunately for him they seemed to be fixated on Peter. I don't really get it but I didn't get why Colton, Arie, Nick, Chris, ....  Maybe he'll surprise me. dizzy
We are at the opposites. I really don't see what's so special about Mike. Found him annoying truth be told because of his sayings, etc. Just goes to show we all see things differently. In any case, will be so glad to see Peter as the next Bach. Think he'll be awesome!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:51 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:I guess it doesn't matter now about Mike's preferences although I thought Caitlin comes across pretty well for a 25 yr old. I have to think that he went on BIP more to see if it would help him get TB but unfortunately for him they seemed to be fixated on Peter. I don't really get it but I didn't get why Colton, Arie, Nick, Chris, ....  Maybe he'll surprise me. dizzy
We are at the opposites.  I really don't see what's so special about Mike.  Found him annoying truth be told because of his sayings, etc.  Just goes to show we all see things differently.  In any case, will be so glad to see Peter as the next Bach.  Think he'll be awesome!!

The only problem I have with watching Pete be bachelor will be confessions of fantasy suites afterwards!!!! TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:54 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen10
Source

Edit: Wonder if that puts the start date as Friday September 20th? The schedule could be something like:

9/20 - M&G
9/21 - Day Off
9/22 - GD
9/23 - 1-on-1
9/24 - GD (Public date)
9/25 - Episode 2 RC
9/26 - GD (Public date)
9/27 - 1-on-1 (Public date)
9/28 - GD (Public date)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:34 pm

Yep, the script has been written and memorized. Fate (TPTB) has already determined Peter Weber's new wife.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:52 pm

I wonder if any of the girls will come on stage when he is announced? They did it with Rachel, Becca (?), and Hannah. I’d like to see it happen with a Bach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:20 pm

notarose wrote:I wonder if any of the girls will come on stage when he is announced? They did it with Rachel, Becca (?), and Hannah. I’d like to see it happen with a Bach.

I doubt it.  I think the difference is timing.  The Bette’s start filming a couple days after being announced.  Peters announcement was filmed at least a month before filming starts.  Also it’s not mentioned in any of the BIP reunion spoilers, but I think the cause is timing.  Also the show won’t be on TV until January vs a few weeks later.  Just too many differences in timing for it to work.

ETA All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Happy to see Peter be the next Bachelor, he was my pick from the start! He is well-rounded, caring, super handsome, funny, solid profession, family oriented, very down to earth!
I may be in the minority here, but I did love Colton as TB also! He is a wonderful young man, and love his commitment to his charity. Plus many other personal traits of his that impressed me.
Arie is also one of my favourites, I am happy he got his love story and now has the most beautiful baby girl with Lauren!
I am, and will always be a fan of Nick. I hope he finds a great lady to share his life with soon!

Peter will be fantastic as the lead IMO, can’t wait to see him every week on my screen!

TheBachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:57 pm

@TrishB Good Post Nice to see you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq