SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

love - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Well just to throw this in a lot on reddit and Instagram are believing this is Victoria F. Now if this is a 1on1 date than it is possible her second one if it is her. I know they use to give out second 1on1s during episode 6 during other past seasons (like Sean and Ben H's). Just throwing in another option.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

love - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:07 pm

smg2587 wrote:Well just to throw this in a lot on reddit and Instagram are believing this is Victoria F. Now if this is a 1on1 date than it is possible her second one if it is her. I know they use to give out second 1on1s during episode 6 during other past seasons (like Sean and Ben H's). Just throwing in another option.

If following the past models she isn’t F1 but definitely F4. Not saying they can’t/didn’t change it up.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:34 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:I think this is a video of one of the dates in Chile. Maybe the 1on1 scheduled for today? Looks like horse back riding. I think they show Peter with what looks to be a short brunette by his side. Second slide and same video in stories. It looks like this video was taken during a break in filming because all the crew guys are away from the couple and they seem to be getting instructions on how to ride the horse.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3svHfFJQBT/

What a great find!  I am leaning towards it being Tammy.

I'm leaning toward Tammy as well.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:47 pm

are we sure it isn't sydney? it really looks like her. as much as i'd love tammy to get a 1-on-1 i think it's more likely victoria f. than her.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I am not really shocked by this after hearing about the drama with Alayah. I think after they brought Alayah back to talk about her it kind of was the writing on the wall. jmo.

Also that sleuthers Instagram page found a picture that match the boots on the woman on the horse date in Chile to ones seen on Victoria F. once.

https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/love - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen68

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:02 pm

smg2587 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
I am not really shocked by this after hearing about the drama with Alayah. I think after they brought Alayah back to talk about her it kind of was the writing on the wall. jmo.

Also that sleuthers Instagram page found a picture that match the boots on the woman on the horse date in Chile to ones seen on Victoria F. once.

https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/love - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen68

I completely agree with you about Victoria P. I wonder if she was the one being driven off in the limo after the group date.

Interesting the other Victoria got another 1 on 1 so soon. I wonder if Peter really likes her a lot or if she doesn’t receive a rose after this date if he doubts her feelings given the awkward concert date..

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:47 pm

That bootie comparison is pretty darned spectacular!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:51 pm

I pretty much figured that Victoria Paul was eliminated and said as much a couple days ago. She is most likely the *princess.* JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Maybe he decided to give her another 1-on-1 because of the awkward concert date.  This time no ex-boyfriend would be involved and she could feel more comfortable.

I'm thinking they might have had a good time before the concert but the concert and dinner afterwards were probably strained.  If he felt there was a possibility of something with her, he took the risk to keep her.  This 1-on-1 could be to see if there really was something between them. 

JMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:37 pm

I'm so done trying to predict Peter's decisions laugh out loud Everytime I start to think I know who the F4 will be, he sends one of them home. And Victoria looks SO different in that photo RS tweeted. Hard to believe it's the same girl.

Also, I don't think Victoria P was the girl eliminated on the group date in Costa Rica, because that was on the 9th, and she landed in Louisiana today. Once contestants get eliminated they get flown home ASAP, it wouldn't have taken a week IMO. I think she made it to Chile but either self-eliminated or was sent home on a date or a late night visit to Peter's room, like how Demi and Connor were eliminated. All JMO, I just think she would've gotten home days ago if she was the "princess" the driver posted about in Costa Rica.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq