SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Sprite wrote:CH is kind of annoying me with his harping on Tyler playing the field. Mike is on BIP and isn't he playing the field? I suspect that TC may have declined their kind offer and tptb are p*ssed.

@Sprite
I’m sure you’re right. They needed to use his life for TB, he said no, they settled for using his life to bail out Hannah, he again said no. They hoodwinked him into morning after shots for the Hannah and Tyler narrative ABC needs for DWTS so, he went back to NYC and stayed there. They’ve run out of cards and he’s still playing his own game so all that’s left is to trash him. They are so transparent.

Good news is, most of his fans are too smart to buy into the convenient little smear campaign and he can afford to shed the rest.

I swear, CH is so slimy when he plays for his home team.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Sprite wrote:CH is kind of annoying me with his harping on Tyler playing the field. Mike is on BIP and isn't he playing the field? I suspect that TC may have declined their kind offer and tptb are p*ssed.

@Sprite
I’m sure you’re right. They needed to use his life for TB, he said no, they settled for using his life to bail out Hannah, he again said no. They hoodwinked him into morning after shots for the Hannah and Tyler narrative ABC needs for DWTS so, he went back to NYC and stayed there. They’ve run out of cards and he’s still playing his own game so all that’s left is to trash him. They are so transparent.

Good news is, most of his fans are too smart to buy into the convenient little smear campaign and he can afford to shed the rest.

All IMO.

I cannot agree with you more.... Tyler was not even seen or cast early on as the phenomenal guy he ended up
being and it’s only after the ratings and his IG started soaring that they started waking up to what they had on their hands. Fortunately, Tyler is a way too independent thinker to be reeled in by whatever shenanigans TPTB would offer him. I said that way before the end of the season, he probably saw and realized after the fact, enough behind the curtains manipulations that hurt him directly as well as Hannah. He wisely took his distance to lick his wounds and refocus his life without the restrictions and contraints that come with becoming their pawn. I wish Hannah was also making moves away from these predatory people. Still having these producers around her as ‘ friends’ is giving me pause and I do hope her true friends ‘ outside ‘ the BN world can have an impact on her next step for her own sake.

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Sprite

All IMO.

I cannot agree with you more.... Tyler was not even seen or cast early on as the phenomenal guy he ended up
being and it’s only after the ratings and his IG started soaring that they started waking up to what they had on their hands. Fortunately, Tyler is a way too independent thinker to be reeled in by whatever shenanigans TPTB would offer him. I said that way before the end of the season, he probably saw and realized after the fact, enough behind the curtains manipulations that hurt him directly as well as Hannah. He wisely took his distance to lick his wounds and refocus his life without the restrictions and contraints that come with becoming their pawn. I wish Hannah was also making moves away from these predatory people. Still having these producers around her as ‘ friends’ is giving me pause and I do hope her true friends ‘ outside ‘ the BN world can have an impact on her next step for her own sake.

JMHO

@Astrobach
I agree. Hannah’s fans should be worried. I think there are some smart and strong young women amid the DWTS ranks. Problem is, almost all those girls have their men also within that group and Hannah is not the new girlfriend they’re looking for. Same goes for some of the BN girls. BIP has me convinced some of the BN girls are as naive as Hannah. I think the sooner she finishes her DWTS stint and moves almost anywhere else, the better. Hannah is just not savvy enough to do LA on her own, IMO. Unless a truly good management company takes her on and gets her a good mentor, I shudder to think. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3552228123

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:38 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Sprite

All IMO.

JMHO

@Astrobach
I agree. Hannah’s fans should be worried. I think there are some smart and strong young women amid the DWTS ranks. Problem is, almost all those girls have their men also within that group and Hannah is not the new girlfriend they’re looking for. Same goes for some of the BN girls. BIP has me convinced some of the BN girls are as naive as Hannah. I think the sooner she finishes her DWTS stint and moves almost anywhere else, the better. Hannah is just not savvy enough to do LA on her own, IMO.  Unless a truly good management company takes her on and gets her a good mentor, I shudder to think. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3552228123

I totally agree with you. Hannah needs some real friends around her and not just the producers from the show OR CH and his Gf. These company people never had Hannah's best interest at heart and the sooner she realizes this the better off she'll be. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This is very weird. He says this.

Bachelor' Contender Mike Johnson Says Peter Weber Would Be the 'Safe' Choice
"I think the Bachelor would be Peter [Weber]," Johnson shared. "Based on [the fact that] history repeats itself. I think Peter looks the part... when he gets a 5 o'clock shadow, he looks good too."

"I think that Peter's family is terrific. I've hung out with his brother, he's awesome. His mom, you know, he's got a little Spanish flair. I think that Peter and his family are just great," he continued -- before calling Weber the "safe" choice.

"He'd be a safe Bachelor, meaning that he won't do anything crazy obnoxious," Johnson explained. "I think it'd be a good, safe, clean season if he were the Bachelor."

But then goes on and on about himself as being the bachelor including talking to Rachel.

but he has spoken with Rachel Lindsay, the first black Bachelorette, and feels well-equipped to handle the pressure that comes with such a big milestone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Well, a not too subtle remark about the vetting process ( or lack of) and to ‘ make sure to dig in the rumor and make sure they are...just that, a rumor...’ a reference that would have taken Jed out way earlier had TPTB get their interns to check the Reddit tea that was spilling early on.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:34 pm

Who’s the Next ‘Bachelor’? Here Are Season 24’s Three Frontrunners (EXCLUSIVE)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/next-bachelor-season-24-three-163149051.html

Colton Underwood Weighs in on Who Should Be the Next Bachelor: Peter Weber, Mike Johnson or Derek Peth
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/colton-underwood-weighs-in-on-who-should-be-the-next-bachelor/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:59 pm

My vote is with Mike - it's so long overdue to have a MOC bachelor. Mike is a good dude and is really ready to settle down. Not to detract from the wonderful characteristics of both Peter and Derek.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Sprite

All IMO.

JMHO
Definitely IMO also!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bobette
Kas_256
Miyala
philphan
suzq