SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Sprite wrote:A bit off topic, but still re contestants and how they are cast. My co-worker, who I introduced and got hooked on this show, has a cousin who is in the middle of the casting process for the next Bette. He was not recruited and sent his own info in. Casting people were sufficiently interested that they asked him to send them a video. They contacted him again and will be flying him to LA for interviews.

I don't want to give details just in case it blows his chances, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, that's exciting!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:59 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:56 pm

Is this going to be another Emily Maynard situation where production really want someone for the Bachelorette, but Peter snaps her up for himself? laugh out loud Pretty bold to predict someone to make the F4 when they haven't even left for filming yet. I'm interested to see what's so special about this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:58 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:laugh out loud I knew that article about casting going "back to its roots" was BS. A poster on Reddit said they know someone who's going to be on the show, and that she's a flight attendant and influencer with 20,000 followers. This is the new norm. It's remarkable how much this show has transformed in just the past year.
And speaking of the “Bachelor,” as I tweeted out a few days ago, I’m currently putting together the bios for some of the women on Peter’s season, and if you’re expecting anything different than say, oh I don’t know, the previous 23 seasons, you’re in for a rude awakening. This show can say whatever they want, and they can put out there that they’re “going back to their roots” and looking for less social media influencers and what not, but that’s all rhetoric.

Granted, I only have about 8 or 9 right now, but they all kinda look like all their past casts. Not a bad thing, because there are some really attractive women on Peter’s season. But make no mistake, these are still women who you can tell were recruited, or sent in from an agency, etc. That’s the way these shows work nowadays. When I start releasing these women closer to filming beginning, you’ll see what I mean.
Source: RS

But sometimes if we are lucky, we get a Tyler or a Rachel L , and weddings! So I am forever cautiously optimistic Hugesmile
I am still waiting for a Chelsie of your avatar, though! A beautiful nerd with a killer body! A sexy chemical engineer.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:46 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Is this going to be another Emily Maynard situation where production really want someone for the Bachelorette, but Peter snaps her up for himself? laugh out loud Pretty bold to predict someone to make the F4 when they haven't even left for filming yet. I'm interested to see what's so special about this girl.

He said the same thing about Caelynn last year. I guess it wasn't a bad prediction, all things considered
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:00 pm

This info comes from reddit. Apparently a friend of a potential contestant posted on the board that contestants are expected in LA next week since that is when her friend is going. The person gave clues like she is a blond pageant queen that competed in Miss USA (not the same year as Hannah or Caelynn) and is from a state that Nick visited his season. Also from same pageant director as Hannah and Caelynn. So all those clues point that it could be current Miss Louisiana Victoria Paul (who is the first blond winner of the pageant in awhile).  Poster said Victoria is rather emotional and cries often. Bio says she works as an urgent care nurse and dermatology nurse and spent some of her childhood homeless.

https://www.misslouisianausa.com/miss/
Miss Louisiana IG page. Victoria's page seems deactive. The pageant IG doesn't seem to follow it.
https://www.instagram.com/misslausa/?hl=en

Edit to say poster deleted the post it seems after people brought up her post might impact her friend.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:08 pm

smg2587 wrote:This info comes from reddit. Apparently a friend of a potential contestant posted on the board that contestants are expected in LA next week since that is when her friend is going. The person gave clues like she is a blond pageant queen that competed in Miss USA (not the same year as Hannah or Caelynn) and is from a state that Nick visited his season. Also from same pageant director as Hannah and Caelynn. So all those clues point that it could be current Miss Louisiana Victoria Paul (who is the first blond winner of the pageant in awhile).  Poster said Victoria is rather emotional and cries often. Bio says she works as an urgent care nurse and dermatology nurse and spent some of her childhood homeless.

https://www.misslouisianausa.com/miss/
Miss Louisiana IG page. Victoria's page seems deactive. The pageant IG doesn't seem to follow it.
https://www.instagram.com/misslausa/?hl=en

She’s very attractive and has a real job thumbsup

Does she like windmills? giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:13 pm

I wonder if that's the girl RS was referring to? She's very pretty, has a great job, a sufficiently ~tragic~ backstory, ect... What's interesting is that the crowning for Miss Lousiana USA 2020 is on October 18-19. Which means if she is on the show and goes far, she may have to pull a Caelynn and miss the crowning (which apparently was very controversial in the pageant world last year).

https://lafonartscenter.vbotickets.com/tickets.asp?page=Event&eid=38461

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:55 am

One of my twitter followers liked this tweet which then popped up on my screen. This person doesn't look credible at all, but since we have nothing else to sleuth right now, here's something to talk about!

https://twitter.com/bach_chat/status/1171040488780173312

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Per reddit. Potential contestants. Apparently a popular spoiler account started following a bunch of girls.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/d2ajvc/possible_contestants_for_the_upcoming_bachelor/

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:24 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:Per reddit.  Potential contestants.  Apparently a popular spoiler account started following a bunch of girls.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/comments/d2ajvc/possible_contestants_for_the_upcoming_bachelor/

Two of those women are Cassie's best friends 😂 - Chelsea (top left) and Jacqueline (2nd right). I noticed Chelsea straight away, haha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm

Bachelor.spoilers put a teaser picture of one of the girls talked about in the reddit post but not pictured. Bachelor.spoilers colored the background but if you look closely it matches a picture one of the women own IG picture from stagecoach this year. Bachelor.spoiler and another spoiler account followed said woman.

Teaser photo - https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Pj0CrHn94/

Actual photo - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw03YRVDLsD/

So that potential contestant is suppose to be McKenna Waitley. Played college soccer at Washington University and the team the Houston Aces. Graduated in 2011 so she is around 28-30 years old. She had an IG story seeming like she is packing but also a modeling post saying moving pains. So take that for what you will.

IG - https://www.instagram.com/mckennza/
College bio - https://gohuskies.com/news/2013/4/18/208217081.aspx

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Mia_Leoni
suzq
wandb
Lucas15
TheWrongReasons