SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:39 am

Jed's interview on GMA. Glad he said he would try to be a better man moving forward. People can change...for the better. I wish him well!

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Jed's interview with Ali and Rachel.

https://bachelornation.com/podcasts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:13 pm

I just hope that Jed is done with all these podcast . He needs to move on and live his life the best way he can. It’s just giving people more reason to bash/bullying him. I just want him to start a new chapter of his life and be done with this BS of this show. Like both girls have said he is a great person inside and I pray that he changes into the man that he can be.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:15 pm

whit90 wrote:I just hope that Jed is done with all these podcast  . He needs to move on and live his life the best way he can. It’s just giving people more reason to bash/bullying him. I just want him to start a new chapter of his life and be done with this BS of this show. Like both girls have said he is a great person inside and I pray that he changes into the man that he can be.
At the ATFR and GMA interview he does seem to be sincerely sorry and upset at his actions. He also seemed to be genuinely in love with Hannah. Hopefully His big ego has been shot down and he has learned from his actions and mistakes.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:01 pm

I think Jed has been silent for a while, so he has every right to speak out and tell his side of the story. I also think the show orchestrated these opportunities for him...two podcasts related to The Bachelor and GMA. I really think he was sincere in his apology and he did fall in love with Hannah, but he should have told her about Haley during the FSD.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think Jed has been silent for a while, so he has every right to speak out and tell his side of the story.  I also think the show orchestrated these opportunities for him...two podcasts related to The Bachelor and GMA.  I really think he was sincere in his apology and he did fall in love with Hannah, but he should have told her about Haley during the FSD.  

I agree I guess I am so tired of the bullying that I just want Jed to find some type of peace in his life. I was glad to hear his side of the story but think it is time to just move on. People just won’t stop and I find it sad.

He is still in LA with Devin so I am happy he still has the support from his friends on the show.

I know this is a Fan thread but I truly want him to be happy and have learned a life lesson. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:46 pm

I'm sure he has experienced a lot of different emotions from sorrow to embarrassment to anger and hopeful reflection.

IMHO one has to go through that process in order to move on.

I hope we see some positive in his future in the coming months for his own benefit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:51 pm

I think all of us here on this thread agree what Jed did was terribly wrong and I don’t think any of us condone what he did. But IMO, we all want him to learn to become a better man and move on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:20 am

sdmom wrote:I think all of us here on this thread agree what Jed did was terribly wrong and I don’t think any of us condone what he did. But IMO, we all want him to learn to become a better man and move on.
Absolutely. IMO, there are a few lessons to be learned from not only Jed but Hannah and Haley as well.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:09 pm

Just Looking wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think all of us here on this thread agree what Jed did was terribly wrong and I don’t think any of us condone what he did. But IMO, we all want him to learn to become a better man and move on.
Absolutely.  IMO, there are a few lessons to be learned from not only Jed but Hannah and Haley as well.  

Exactly, @Just Looking

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:58 pm

@Chgohighlife. Fan Thread
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:40 pm

whit90 wrote:@Chgohighlife. Fan Thread

Sooo sorrry! I’ll edit it out.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma