SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Just Looking wrote:I loved that video so much and I have a different view of Jed now.  I believe he is sincerely sorry for his actions and obviously is still in love with Hannah.  I wonder if she has watched this video and listed to his podcasts

I wondered the same thing. I think if no other reason it would be beneficial for Hannah to watch so that she doesn't have to be so judgmental of herself for picking such an awful guy. I happen to think that the guys on the show and Jed's friends including Haley (the host ) have it right - that Jed is a good guy who made a bad mistake due to leading with his fear. That said, I am of the same mindset as Mommy of two (and have said detailed it in previous posts) that the other Haley perceived the relationship with Jed very differently than Jed saw it as evidenced by Jed's instagram post/photo from last New Year's Eve describing himself as single - at that time, according to Haley's timeline, they had already been dating/in a relationship for 2 months.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:57 pm

i agree. I really liked the interview with LA Haley. He was more himself. He was a dog with his tail between his legs. He seemed sincere. I liked it. (he looked so much better too). I believe he is still in love with Hannah. He was hurt about her truth about Peter. I just think it shed a lot of light on Jed. I liked him again.

BUT, I know why Hannah was not able to make things work. Starting off a relationship with dishonesty is hard to get over.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Doggoneit wrote:i agree.  I really liked the interview with LA Haley.  He was more himself.  He was a dog with his tail between his legs.  He seemed sincere.  I liked it.  (he looked so much better too).  I believe he is still in love with Hannah.  He was hurt about her truth about Peter.  I just think it shed a lot of light on Jed.  I liked him again.  

BUT, I know why Hannah was not able to make things work.  Starting off a relationship with dishonesty is hard to get over.

It is difficult to repair trust to be sure but I do think they would have had a better shot to do so if this had not happened in front of millions and Hannah did not have to contend with what those millions would have said about her if she had agreed to work on the relationship. I also wish that Hannah would have been willing to have a 1-1 with Jed away from the cameras as he apparently requested. I think it would have helped them both.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:06 am

@docnash14 Totally agree. I really think though that there was a lot more conversations than what we saw leading up to break-up on camera. Hannah said in interviews that things weren't good from the start. I think when she made up her mind, there was no turning things around for him. Had there been any way that they could have salvaged things, tptb would have constructed a new narrative for them and HIM.
Very glad that he seems to be in a good state of mind.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:41 am

docnash14 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I loved that video so much and I have a different view of Jed now.  I believe he is sincerely sorry for his actions and obviously is still in love with Hannah.  I wonder if she has watched this video and listed to his podcasts

I wondered the same thing.  I think if no other reason it would be beneficial for Hannah to watch so that she doesn't have to be so judgmental of herself for picking such an awful guy.  I happen to think that the guys on the show and Jed's friends including Haley (the host ) have it right - that Jed is a good guy who made a bad mistake due to leading with his fear.  That said, I am of the same mindset as Mommy of two (and have said detailed it in previous posts) that the other Haley perceived the relationship with Jed very differently than Jed saw it as evidenced by Jed's instagram post/photo from last New Year's Eve describing himself as single - at that time, according to Haley's timeline, they had already been dating/in a relationship for 2 months.  

docnash14 wrote:

I wondered the same thing.  I think if no other reason it would be beneficial for Hannah to watch so that she doesn't have to be so judgmental of herself for picking such an awful guy.  I happen to think that the guys on the show and Jed's friends including Haley (the host ) have it right - that Jed is a good guy who made a bad mistake due to leading with his fear.  That said, I am of the same mindset as Mommy of two (and have said detailed it in previous posts) that the other Haley perceived the relationship with Jed very differently than Jed saw it as evidenced by Jed's instagram post/photo from last New Year's Eve describing himself as single - at that time, according to Haley's timeline, they had already been dating/in a relationship for 2 months.  

I keep meaning to watch that video with his friend Haley. I have gone snooping on his IG back a few months as well out of curiosity after a the whole gf thing was in the news while the show was still airing and got the feeling as well that Jed was leading a single life at least from his point of view. It is very possible the two were not on the same page in defining the relationship. That seems to be a common hurdle in the dating world these days. I think it would have been helpful if the show let Jed immediately respond to the claims when they came out instead if just having one side being cemented for 6 straight weeks. By then he had been tried, judged and hung by a majority of SM.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:48 am

@MonicaJM2001 I agree and the producers should have intervened so that Hannah knew during the show. So cruel on both Hannah and Jed plus Tyler and Peter too. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma