SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by onelove Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:45 am

Purely speculation: what if Jed did come clean with Hannah about having a girlfriend during FS night portion (hence the screenc cap of her walking away from dinner table). Then he is the one that comes back with the ring. She really didn’t look mad like I would expect her to be if it was Luke that came back again.
Would explain how they are still together despite the most recent breaking news-she already knew about it. And why People ran with the story-ultimately it’s going to fit the storyline

Just thoughts on this crazy day

onelove

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 am

onelove wrote:Purely speculation: what if Jed did come clean with Hannah about having a girlfriend during FS night portion (hence the screenc cap of her walking away from dinner table).  Then he is the one that comes back with the ring. She really didn’t look mad like I would expect her to be if it was Luke that came back again.  
Would explain how they are still together despite the most recent breaking news-she already knew about it. And why People ran with the story-ultimately it’s going to fit the storyline

I have thoughts about that too and saw it mentioned at reddit. I’m not sure this is the place to discuss because I have an opinion about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkMW48gE9c/?igshid=1rkvwvqklk2wb

This video also made me suspect she chose Jed as F1.  It seemed like an impromptu kiss with fans watching.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:22 pm

@onelove i think that could happen too! someone in the other threads said her brother follows the ex of jed before he followed tyler. so maybe he did confess during the show.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:25 pm

onelove wrote:Purely speculation: what if Jed did come clean with Hannah about having a girlfriend during FS night portion (hence the screenc cap of her walking away from dinner table).  Then he is the one that comes back with the ring. She really didn’t look mad like I would expect her to be if it was Luke that came back again.  

yes. i had the same thought!!! on both!

here is my scenario..

I think his dad did not welcome hannah well. not because of her but because of the show. I think Jed said he had issues to propose at the end helped with his dad.... we shall expect tears from hannah. then..... jed will change his mind because he loves her and for him she is the one.  Somehow I expect a major drama that jed told her at dinner that he cannot propose..... and then changed his mind and hannah just got her certainty that jed truly loves her with this commitment.

regarding the ex... i don't know. it is possible he went clean at dinner FS...

I truly saw something between jed and hannah.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:32 pm

This is a FAN forum, which mean no negative posts are allowed.

Please use the GD threads for discussion.

@Mommyof2 thanks for bringing that over! Do we know where they are? I don't recall that top.

Such a random kiss in front of so many people!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a FAN forum, which mean no negative posts are allowed.  

Please use the GD threads for discussion.

@Mommyof2 thanks for bringing that over! Do we know where they are? I don't recall that top.

Such a random kiss in front of so many people!

Outside of Cheers during their 1on1 date in Boston. It caught my attention because someone recorded it with their phone. I filed it away in my "Jed may be the F1" file. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:58 am

After I hit send I thought maybe Boston, and that was very early in filming.

laugh out loud@ the Jed file. That's like the beaded bracelets I captured a few weeks ago in case we ran into a beadedbracelet-gate. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:57 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkMW48gE9c/?igshid=1rkvwvqklk2wb

This video also made me suspect she chose Jed as F1.  It seemed like an impromptu kiss with fans watching.

Oh I did not see it before now! Yes it says something that outside cameras she showed affection. That is a cute moment

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 2622943811 Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 3045963862  Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 2622943811

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:28 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxteBhalB9b/?igshid=jg145dhry52b

Look at her looking at him singing. awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:40 am

Just Looking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BxteBhalB9b/?igshid=jg145dhry52b

Look at her looking at him singing.  awwww
. Not sure aim a fan of his singing 🤔

This is a FAN thread. That said, I agree he doesn't have the best voice, but I was referring to the way she was looking at him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkMW48gE9c/?igshid=1rkvwvqklk2wb

Oh I did not see it before now! Yes it says something that outside cameras she showed affection. That is a cute moment

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 2622943811 Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 3045963862  Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 2622943811

Sorry that does not look impromptu to me. She is in the middle of talking and then just out of the blue turns to him and gives him a peck. It looks as if someone told/asked them to kiss and she obliged.

Am I in the FAN thread or not? Rolling Eyes scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma