SELECT CONTENT

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:53 pm

maybe hannah has thawed recently about him? she liked this post from cary fetman which is about her fs date with jed and includes some cute pics of the two of them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz88TCcFSOP/

she had not been liking anything with jed's picture except on the official bacheloretteabc (which she probably is contractually obligated to do).

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:11 pm

Come on in and join us! handwave Yep, I noticed that too @ilovecarbs. I just can't get over the heel clicking. They could both be trolling, but why? I find that highly suspicious! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Yes, I often root for the underdog too!

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Funny how Jed is slowly coming out of hiding now. He has posted a few IG stories, but no IG posts except the one about harrassing his family. And close to the finale. Hmmm...
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 pm

@Dahling @Mommyof2

Yeah.. I am the queen of the underdogs rofl but hey! Sometimes we are correct to pick the F1 Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 1176891977

I am being silly now because I am so done with this hate season. That is how I will remember it. Some will call it the cheating season but for it will remain forever the hating season.

Now... I am thinking of a possible reconciliation. They will make us believe she accept live but I think they are back together recently, maybe a week or so.

Hannah being silent could be HER flying around TN. Not Nashville for sure but around for a SHV. I am thinking they are preparing his speech now

What? It is a possibility as good as any since she is MIA for the last 2 days almost. There are way too many paps at both LA airport now... I am thinking private flight to another airport with a wig.

laugh out loud I am making up with my typing here.

The heel clic is like a wink to me. CH kinda defending Jed. Hannah MIA. Contestants in favor of Jed.

Or she is in studio reversing her live finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Funny how Jed is slowly coming out of hiding now.  He has posted a few IG stories, but no IG posts except the one about harrassing his family.  And close to the finale. Hmmm...
Yes and the photo of him he looked very relaxed and happy!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:52 pm

Scoot over and make a room for me on the underdog wagon!

I hope Jed will learn and grown from this journey and his mistakes.
Did he do something wrong and hurt people? Yes! But I think Jesus is more interested in the sinner’s repentance than condemning the sinner.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:07 am

Come on in! hi The more the merrier! Jed will have his time to speak soon. I think he will be fine when all is said and done, whether J&H reconcile or not. Seems like he has a lot of friends and family who have his back! yes

You have to admit they were pretty cute in the recording studio on his HTD. Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:12 am

He looks so much happier in his IG stories! One thing I recently observed is he has the most gorgeous green eyes. I wish him nothing but the best after this is over. I hope he has grown and learned from this crazy experience.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:26 am

Yes, @whit90. He has beautiful eyes! It's like a different Jed. Relaxed, happy, hanging with friends. Good for him!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:28 am

So, I have a question since we are in a safe place here. laugh out loud. How many of you think Jed is F1 in Greece? Just curious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:30 am

Mommyof2 wrote:So, I have a question since we are in a safe place here.  laugh out loud. How many of you think Jed is F1 in Greece?  Just curious.  

handwave
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jed Wyatt - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+19
Rolly
Minney
veg_out
Jolena
Hotmomma