SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WWJPJD - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 5:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

WWJPJD - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 5:52 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 7:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 7:27 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 28, 2019 7:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
The Bachelorette posted a 1.1 in the key ad demographic, down slightly from a week ago, but its 4.68 million viewers are a slight improvement on the 4.52 million from the prior week. A repeat of Celebrity Family Feud (0.7) followed at 10 p.m.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/stanley-cup-finals-tops-bachelorette-tv-ratings-monday-may-27-2019-1213874

The first game of the Stanley Cup finals was on at the exact same time so that might be a reason for the slight drop from a week ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 28, 2019 8:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Not sure everyone watched this whole clip but Ashley I says she was around for the taping of the next episode as it's where she and Jared are getting married. She's not sure if she'll be in the episode or left on the cutting room floor.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Tue May 28, 2019 9:11 pm

Luke P's edit reminds me of Olivia's from Ben's bach season.

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 30, 2019 5:53 pm

Raven's recap: https://www.playboy.com/read/bachelorette-hannah-cam-luke-raven-gates
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu May 30, 2019 8:33 pm

I enjoyed this episode. I'm enjoying all aspects of the season including Hannah as Bachelorette and most of the guys. Overall, they seem like a good bunch. But what is it about chicken nuggets? Is there nothing else in the fridge? Steaks, chops, pasta, anyone? C'mon guys, you can do better.

Normally I'm not a fan of the more painful or dangerous group dates, but the pregnancy/childbirth one was a hoot. John Paul Jones was quite memorable.

Hannah can't hide her preferences. She has great chemistry with both Tyler C. and Jed. IMO she likes Pilot Pete quite well, but I don't see the same level of chemistry with him as yet. Both Tyler C. and Pete strike me as having rather laid back personalities, which fascinates me. It's not what I would have pictured for Hannah.

Mike handled Cam's repeated interruptions of his private time with Hannah quite well. That's exactly how I want the cast members to handle it -- "I promise, I will come and get you in ten minutes." I managed to miss his later drama with Cam and perhaps it's just as well. I don't think that it mattered about the particular reason Hannah sent Cam home. At that point, there was no bad reason. He was being socially clueless.

Connor S. was so sweet on his one-on-one. Yes, he comes across as young, but he can turn lemons to lemonade which is an admirable quality in a man.

Luke P continues to raise serious red flags for controlling behavior, but at least Hannah is starting to see those red flags. Her "come to Jesus" conversation with him was one of the single best convos I've ever seen on this show.

I find Hannah very relatable, and I feel that she brings out the relatable qualities in her men as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 30, 2019 9:56 pm

Amethyst wrote:I enjoyed this episode. I'm enjoying all aspects of the season including Hannah as Bachelorette and most of the guys. Overall, they seem like a good bunch. But what is it about chicken nuggets? Is there nothing else in the fridge? Steaks, chops, pasta, anyone? C'mon guys, you can do better.

Normally I'm not a fan of the more painful or dangerous group dates, but the pregnancy/childbirth one was a hoot. John Paul Jones was quite memorable.

Hannah can't hide her preferences. She has great chemistry with both Tyler C. and Jed. IMO she likes Pilot Pete quite well, but I don't see the same level of chemistry with him as yet. Both Tyler C. and Pete strike me as having rather laid back personalities, which fascinates me. It's not what I would have pictured for Hannah.

Mike handled Cam's repeated interruptions of his private time with Hannah quite well. That's exactly how I want the cast members to handle it -- "I promise, I will come and get you in ten minutes." I managed to miss his later drama with Cam and perhaps it's just as well. I don't think that it mattered about the particular reason Hannah sent Cam home. At that point, there was no bad reason. He was being socially clueless.

Connor S. was so sweet on his one-on-one. Yes, he comes across as young, but he can turn lemons to lemonade which is an admirable quality in a man.

Luke P continues to raise serious red flags for controlling behavior, but at least Hannah is starting to see those red flags. Her "come to Jesus" conversation with him was one of the single best convos I've ever seen on this show.

I find Hannah very relatable, and I feel that she brings out the relatable qualities in her men as well.

@Amethyst I think sometimes someone as outgoing as Hannah, wants/needs someone more laid back to balance them out. My own parents are like this. My mom can talk with anyone, anywhere, anytime and people think she a hoot. My father is more of an introvert and much more quiet. He lets her take the lead in social situations and lets
her shine.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 31, 2019 7:54 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - May 27th - Epi 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Dutchy23
Jaybird
alwaystulips
ReneeM
luvstx