SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:50 pm

There is so much speculation and imo many scenarios. There is a possibility that Tyler had lunch with close friends before flying tonight whilst Hannah at concert. According to my follows Tyler has been quiet on sm since this morning apart from mates post having lunch. Imo think too early to make decisions. I agree RS has made mistakes but he took his time before announcing imo this year as according to him needed multiple sources and evidence of outcome?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Well... I sincerely hope all of you Polly Anna’s are right about this, because Tyler and Hannah endgame is my personal max enjoyment for this season. laugh out loud

Ima need one of you super Sleuthers to figure this out stat for me, ok? Like I need to know if I should carry on reserving my Monday nights for Bachelorette and plan extra time to go down the rabbit hole, or conversely, if it’s Jed, if I can go ahead and make alternative summer plans now. laugh out loud The sooner you guys figure this out for me, the better. laugh out loud xo

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Would Jed really bring his guitar to a SHV he would only be at for about 24 hours? Maybe he went to a recording studio out of state. I'm still not convinced. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:56 pm

Loulou wrote:There is so much speculation and imo many scenarios. There is a possibility that Tyler had lunch with close friends before flying tonight whilst Hannah at concert. According to my follows Tyler has been quiet on sm since this morning apart from mates post having lunch.   Imo think too early to make decisions. I agree RS has made mistakes but he took his time before announcing imo this year as according to him needed multiple sources and evidence of outcome?
RS' arrogance makes me reticent to blindly trust his spoilers when it comes to the bachelorette. The other times he's gotten it wrong, there's always a ton of evidence and he tends to need to hit over the head with it before he retracts/corrects.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:00 am

Now it really does feel like Bryan v. Peter 2.0! I was thinking that RS has never gotten two consecutive Bachelorette seasons since Ashley and Emily back in 2011-2012. Other than that, he's always right, then wrong, and repeat. 

I agree that we shouldn't jump to conclusions and should continue to sleuth. I have had a weird feeling about RS's spoiler all season though, so it's interesting that this is playing out. Have we ever doubted the original spoiler this much and it was actually correct?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:01 am

or conversely, if it’s Jed, if I can go ahead and make alternative summer plans now.

hehehe

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:24 am

ReneeM wrote:
Loulou wrote:There is so much speculation and imo many scenarios. There is a possibility that Tyler had lunch with close friends before flying tonight whilst Hannah at concert. According to my follows Tyler has been quiet on sm since this morning apart from mates post having lunch.   Imo think too early to make decisions. I agree RS has made mistakes but he took his time before announcing imo this year as according to him needed multiple sources and evidence of outcome?
RS' arrogance makes me reticent to blindly trust his spoilers when it comes to the bachelorette. The other times he's gotten it wrong, there's always a ton of evidence and he tends to need to hit over the head with it before he retracts/corrects.

Omg right? Then he goes on a tirade about how he was still technically right and spoiled the season because he corrected before the finale Rolling Eyes

Like, no dude. Randos on the Internet pieced together basic clues and hit you over the head with them ad nauseam until you were painted into a corner and had to retract. You didn’t spoil crap. The internet did. It’s seriously a joke how often he gets the Ette wrong. He really should learn and wait a solid month or so before posting anything definitive like he did for Emily.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:26 am

I have always wondered why he screws up so much with The Bachelorette, but not so much The Bachelor.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:34 am

I really do think we need to focus on the evidence that was gathered during filming/editing we have so far in terms of who the F1 should be. RS is not the Oracle for the show and the spoiler sites spoiled 3 of the F4 correctly even before RS announced the HTDs. One of the spoiler girls who is also from Alabama had 4 sources tell her Tyler was F1 before RS did; she just chose not to run with it broadly because she was waiting for a 5th source to confirm it.

I am not belittling what RS does, I just don’t  rely on him to figure out who the F1 is, plenty of folks here & other sites can figure things out as well...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:08 am

Wow. I feel cheated laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:19 am

I feel cheated, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 am

Cheated how? I am not yet convinced either way.  I am going to keep watching the feet. It I am okay with either ending.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689