SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 pm

And here's a question....

Why isn't LukeP on BIP? Decided his name had already been dragged through the mud (much of it his own doing) so why add on?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:30 pm

He said yesterday someone was engaged. Maybe Colton and Cassie are and this is how is trying to spill it before they do. Sounds like something he’d do to steal a couple’s thunder. Who knows!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:33 pm

I’m thinking that Colton has had a ring since his season and has finally given it to Cassie. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Not sure this has been posted yet.  Chris goes into more detail about Hannah Nd Luke’s relationship and questions whether there’s more to  Hannah and Tyler than just physical chemistry.  

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chris-harrison-reveals-real-reason-171531118.html

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:16 pm

I speak for myself and I think all my friends when I say that we would prefer the Tyler C. hour instead of even five more minutes with Luke P.

So would a lot of people! When you see her with Tyler, I mean, the chemistry between them is pretty undeniable. I think she has a hard time even having conversations with him because they just look at each other and it’s over. They have this insane chemistry. We’ve all had those relationships before where you just have that person that you can’t keep your hands off of. You think about them day and night and attack each other. But at the end of the day is that someone you marry and spend the rest of your life with? Is there more? Again, is there that spiritual connection, or do you want to just throw that person on a pool table?

Well, that was another guy. That was Peter.

[Laughs] No, I know.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chris-harrison-reveals-real-reason-171531118.html

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes CH is so FOS trying to create doubt that he gets the wrong make out scene between Hannah and Tyler.

Last edited by dee on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Seems like he’s trying to downplay the Hannah and Tyler connection as just physical while trying to justify her connection with Luke as spiritual.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Abda81864 wrote:Seems like he’s trying to downplay the Hannah and Tyler connection as just physical while trying to justify her connection with Luke as spiritual.

And I think it was just that. Or she would have not be that interested with Luke. I mentioned this already but for me ...

Tyler = dessert
Jed= main meal
Luke= spiritual daily vitamins
Peter= candies

But the real question is ... what Hannah is craving long term? Or short term?

They are all handsome guys but the more model like is definitely Tyler. We can see the dozen of his modeling pics on his IG and va va voum eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:05 pm

Except for Peter it was always one way. Never him. Rachel was infatuated to have a nice candy to knack imo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:06 pm

I don’t think Tyler is dessert. Especially if he can express himself. In the early Promo he said he was outgoing and he knew that about Hannah. To know yourself as outgoing would be more than just eye candy . In his SM activity we get glimpses of his humor . I truly think he gets Hannah the woman . He might get second guessed because of his looks but there seems to be more to Tyler.  Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 pm

CH is definitely downplaying Hannah and Tyler's connection. That bit about lack of spiritual connection? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes They clearly have discussed this. I find it hard to believe they have both expressed their philosophies in faith and values using the same bible verse about "love and serving one another." with out talking about it. It's not the most popular bible verse people like to quote, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:12 pm

Well Tyler said he could be her arm candy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:17 pm

I think it is moot. I honestly believe all guys got the chance to speak between saliva exchanging laugh out loud

Faith is important for her and her top 4 are Christians. #fact

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022