SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalHamburgerDay - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Tyler was still at home so maybe she has more press before the SHV

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

NationalHamburgerDay - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Loulou Mon May 27, 2019 7:32 pm

Both Tyler and Hannah on Instagram at same time 5mins ago plus both liked katiepay post. According to my Instagram timeline Hannah was posting in a plane 2hrs ago but already back on sm 5mins ago. Not sure if plane video was live but she did state would miss show whilst flying. Hence short flight? Any chance shv is in Miami?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 7:58 pm

@Loulou, I would think they would pick an SHV spot that is not nearby the spoiled F1’s hometown but who knows at this point. Atlanta, New York, LA have all been speculated so far as potential SHV locations.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 27, 2019 8:57 pm

LA is most likely based on the past but they have been know to occur in NYC, Mexico and wherever Emily and Jef(f) were in the country, but those are the exception to the rule.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Hannah's tweets are interesting. She tweeted this

which made me curious to see the things she's tweeted about the other guys to compare. She didn't acknowledge anyone else tonight that was in her F4. Nothing about the GD that Jed and Tyler were on together and the only thing she tweeted about the other GD was this

So I kept going. Last week she retweeted a sneak peek from GMA from the pageant date but in her own tweet, she chose a gif from the GD Tyler was on.
and she also posts this tweet about that same GD that Tyler was on
The only time she acknowledged the pageant date was a to post a pic of her and the queens. She didn't live tweet week 1 so really small sample size that might mean nothing but it's like she's found a way post something Tyler related 2 weeks in a row and does her best to ignore the other guys in her top 4, especially Jed and Luke. I think next week should be really interesting to see what she posts since she has 1-1's with both Tyler and Jed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 27, 2019 11:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:
I am wondering if the producers have any say to whom's interview gets released by access hollywood? I ask cause I am thinking that they are starting to keep Peter in the forefront so that his following keeps building for him to be the next bach??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue May 28, 2019 9:09 am

I wasn't sure where to post this -- so, feel free to move it. RS just posted spoilers for the upcoming BIP cast (might want to bring those over) -- therefore, it might be good to have BIP threads started. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 10:07 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 2:03 pm

'Bachelorette': Veteran Producer on ABC's "Compelling" and "Imperfect" Season
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-longtime-producer-talks-franchise-hannah-brown-season-1213886
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue May 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
I am wondering if the producers have any say to whom's interview gets released by access hollywood?  I ask cause I am thinking that they are starting to keep Peter in the forefront so that his following keeps building for him to be the next bach??
Totally prepping Pilot Pete to be the next Bach. Good looking, sweet, who will be heartbroken when he leaves at F3. ..kind of like a Colton.
Perfect edit for the potential Bach. ❤
Wonder how they would promote him since he’s not a virgin, etc.
Works too much, Never in one place ?
Flying the globe to meet someone.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue May 28, 2019 2:38 pm

I just can't with peter as the next bachelor he isnt cute to me . So bland and boring.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022