SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:31 pm

@Ash2214 BINGO

Also i totally believe is ex who said he was emotionally abusive to her. She couldn't even go out without sending him a pic but he can bring women home as a engaged man. Sickning. All IMO

Last edited by Diana on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:32 pm

I'm not sticking up for anyone. My opinion is strictly on the woman for sticking around waiting for her b/f to come back to her after he left for filming to be on a show vying for love. We've seen this in the past after they run to the tabloids. Me, I'd rather run to the tabloids after I told him to screw off and have fun filming while I plaster his deceitful ways for everyone to read.

OT Peter moving with friend. Can someone direct me as to where I can find this info? If it's on another forum, it's okay no need to direct me there, I'm not a member and have no idea how to navigate around there. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Yeah the rumor was about Peter from this season moving in with Tyler. Peter wanted to move to NY to because it close to the hub of Delta. Not sure why people think its Peter K. All this is from bachelor.spoilers in a post on reddit. She also seems to have gotten close to a couple of Peter's friends including his best friend.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I can disagree with the woman for staying with him and I wish she would have valued herself to let him go, but this isn’t her fault.

According to this woman, they went on vacation mere weeks before filming started. They exchanged I love you’s. He told her to wait for him. He told her it would be acting. He told her she would be on his mind the whole time. He told her he only wanted to make it to the top five. He left her a sweet note saying he would see her soon. He called her when he landed in LA.

It sounds like this woman was in love and brainwashed into thinking she was loved in return. That’s on Jed. For a guy that likes to ignite the fire when it comes to Luke on social media... he’s no different from him. All JMO

Geez, I just got home and this has become an even bigger chit show lmao! Think about embarrassing that guy the first night for doing what Jed did and getting embarrassed on National Tv and now probably Hannah might protect Jed? Double standard eh? no

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:36 pm

I don’t care how they sell it I’m not buying. I believe what the people magazine has reported and I’m supporting the woman 100%. True she was gullible to believe him but the woman thought he loved her and has the evidence as to why. No difference from Hannah imo. In fact he has lied from day 1 to Hannah. Not sure how Hannah can stay with him as trust and honesty two major components in a relationship imo. If Hannah still with him I’m sorry have lost all respect for her.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:41 pm

RS and some of the spoiler IG sites have said that they have video proof of Jed's behavior, well since he is a public figure, musician, and if it was taken in a public forum, anyone can post it. No consent needed.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:43 pm

alwayscooking wrote:RS and some of the spoiler IG sites have said that they have video proof of Jed's behavior, well since he is a public figure, musician, and if it was taken in a public forum, anyone can post it.  No consent needed.

my head hurts...so why don't they just post it? man if hannah stays with this guy she is a huge hypocrite. Damn i do not want to hear excuses for him on ATFR.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Oh Hannah. :headbanging Good luck with that. Guess she will be the first 'ette in the past 4 years who won't make it to 1 year. jmo. Unless she drags it on for years... dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 1f49c

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 8367-910 metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 I_got_13 metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 E5kqdm15 metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:52 pm

“I just don’t fully understand how you could be as amazing as you are and even consider someone like him” - Jed to Hannah about Luke in the latest promo

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d099481594d654f366087f0&rid=giphy
source

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:52 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:RS and some of the spoiler IG sites have said that they have video proof of Jed's behavior, well since he is a public figure, musician, and if it was taken in a public forum, anyone can post it.  No consent needed.

my head hurts...so why don't they just post it? man if hannah stays with this guy she is a huge hypocrite.  Damn i do not want to hear excuses for him on ATFR.

Get ready, they are coming, I’m sure. Somehow, this girl will raked over the coals and Jed will come out smelling like roses....with the final rose in his hand. Ugh
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:57 pm

Julie81 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

my head hurts...so why don't they just post it? man if hannah stays with this guy she is a huge hypocrite.  Damn i do not want to hear excuses for him on ATFR.

Get ready, they are coming, I’m sure. Somehow, this girl will raked over the coals and Jed will come out smelling like roses....with the final rose in his hand. Ugh

i really hope she doesn't get raked by the coals for being truthful...because really if jed is making up lies like his f2 not engaged or whatever she shouldn't be raked for anything. More power to the women damn it! if hannah doesn't like being sl*t shammed then she wouldn't like this girl to be either right Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:58 pm

If Hannah didn’t make such a big deal about doing the very thing Jed did on night one, it might be different. Now she looks like a fool imo because the very thing she tried to prevent is what happened. Comical really. Probably the only reason Jed’s ex didn’t speak up at the beginning was Jed was that good at deceiving . Hannah, you found a banana.

Last edited by Sharnee on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022