SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:45 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:She’s stronger than we think, and she’s liking engagement rings. Rolling Eyes

Get ready for the stand by your man, whitewash, excuse, play happy couple, rinse, repeat arch. Rolling Eyes

Honestly. How much of an idiot can one woman be?

I expect we’ll see even more so can this question be answered later? giggling
Looking forward to the ATFR sh!tshow :stirthepot

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:I’m wondering about what kind of support Jed will get from his bachelorette pals, including Tyler.

Tyler and jed call each other brother recently on IG. Obviously no hard feelings :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:18 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:I'm two years older than Hannah, but I'm shaking my head at this whole situation. RS predicts she'll stand by Jed and make excuses for him like she has done all season for Luke. I think this will happen too... also basing this on how she has excused Luke's behavior.

Hannah's behavior has been more risqué than many (but not all) of the previous bachelorettes - naked bungi jumping with Garrett, wild, really wild, make-out sessions with multiple contestants, sex in the fantasy suites with possibly more than one of the F3. Not arguing this is all her choice, but not something I'd want my mom to see. May explain why she can excuse Luke's behavior - and possible Jed's - if he came clean.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:I'm two years older than Hannah, but I'm shaking my head at this whole situation. RS predicts she'll stand by Jed and make excuses for him like she has done all season for Luke. I think this will happen too... also basing this on how she has excused Luke's behavior.

Hannah's behavior has been more risqué than many (but not all) of the previous bachelorettes -  naked bungi jumping with Garrett, wild, really wild, make-out sessions with multiple contestants, sex in the fantasy suites with possibly more than one of the F3.  Not arguing this is all her choice, but not something I'd want my mom to see. May explain why she can excuse Luke's behavior - and possible Jed's - if he came clean.  

Assumptions. we do not know what happened in FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:44 pm

BlueTone wrote:i doubt Devin knows the ending.

Maybe Devin is going off the RS Jed is now F1 spoiler???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Want to see what other alums think? Here is one youtube video talking about the People magazine article on Jed's girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Mo7DtbxOU

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:44 pm

HEA wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I’m wondering about what kind of support Jed will get from his bachelorette pals, including Tyler.

Tyler and jed call each other brother recently on IG. Obviously no hard feelings :gotcha:
Was this before or after the People story dropped? :gotcha:
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
BlueTone wrote:i doubt Devin knows the ending.

Maybe Devin is going off the RS Jed is now F1 spoiler???

That would be my guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Not only did Fleiss make the above tweet at 4 hrs ago but before that at 5 hours ago he tweeted
"Just spoke with @AlabamaHannah . She’s as strong and confident as ever! What a great #TheBachelorette !!!"

So Fleiss probably heard or read the People article so he contacted Hannah, & is telling us she is strong as ever, she must have told him don't believe it. What are we not supposed to believe .... Jed had a girlfriend when he went on the show? She drop kicked Scott off as soon as she heard telling him how disrespectful it was to have had a girlfriend already before going on show. duh Fleiss saying Hannah was as strong and confident as ever, about what choosing Jed? Rolling Eyes If she had chosen anyone else it wouldn't matter at all would it? Boy, oh Boy what a tangled web .... I'm sad for her that this season has been promoted how Hanna's has grown & is a woman who know what she wants & this is what happens!!!! :tissuebox

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:49 pm

Not sure if this has already been posted but I don’t think I’ve seen it.  It’s a new eNews article/interview with Haley.  

https://m.eonline.com/news/1050844/the-bachelorette-s-jed-wyatt-s-ex-girlfriend-reveals-why-she-came-forward-with-cheating-claim

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:57 pm

mbl wrote:Not sure if this has already been posted but I don’t think I’ve seen it.  It’s a new eNews article/interview with Haley.  

https://m.eonline.com/news/1050844/the-bachelorette-s-jed-wyatt-s-ex-girlfriend-reveals-why-she-came-forward-with-cheating-claim

When I read this article , it makes me think that this is what made Hannah upset about Scott . That you don’t do a woman dirty like that. Then she reaches into the garbage can and pulls out an even stinkier version of Scott, albeit smother operator .

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:19 pm

Not sure if this is relevant or if anybody will care, but I have a Tyler + Hannah instagram account (don't judge lol it was originally just to follow the season and evolved into this) and I posted the following poll last night, I just wanted to see what peoples opinions were. I didn't even think about the fact that Mama Cameron might see it and answer. Thought her response was interesting.

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 YdJVpdJ

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 9yljp7D
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022