SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by North Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:20 am

sosleepy wrote:Ahhh... I see we are already blaming the ex for selling her story. How typical. Poor Jed, bamboozled and taken advantage of by an ex girlfriend looking for fame and revenge. Give me a break.

No wonder the Me Too movement is a thing. An important thing, imo.

Wasn't there someone else looking for fame too? Who explicitly stated they were looking for an opportunity and a platform? If only I could remember who it was...

North

Back to top Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:26 am

@sosleepy you raise up a very important point that I make to my friends all the time when they complain about how we are lagging behind men when it comes to advancement in the workplace....I am like nope ain’t more of us gonna make it to the C-suites when all we do is tear each other down for men.....all jmho of course.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:27 am

@sosleepy I couldn’t agree more.  I’m not saying the ex is without any fault, but that’s irrelevant to Hannah and Jed.  Hannah asked the guys on night 1 if any of them had a girlfriend and told them to leave if they did.  The guy who who had just written a goodbye note saying “Someday we will be thankful for all of this. You know where my heart will be” didn’t get up and leave the room like he should have.  He stayed to promote himself.  He’s despicable.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:27 am

Hotmomma wrote:
HEA wrote:@Hotmomma I know ... in few days Jed is going to be the new serial killer :crazed

I am surprised he folks didn’t tell him to stop!!!They were there with him! He thanked them for coming and dancing!
Luke P is like thank God for Jed!
Bottom line is no one perfect.. and the hate of someone because rumor has it Hannah chose him and not the golden boy you were hoping!  Personally I really don’t care who she has chosen, it doesn’t change my life one bit! JMO

IMO it is difficult to control or stop action. i have seen fans turning nuts in front of Paterson (twilight vampire Y!A) and some were the age of his mother and grandmother. A fan can be over the top. add to that a couple of beers... every story is true, untrue, over the top or wayyyyyy exaggerated imo

Bryan got this dislike versus Gawd Peter. Roberto got this dislike versus Gawd Chris. Each season is It is okaymuch identical. But this season Tyler was announced spoiled F1 and bam the favorite is no longer "winning". Major deception and therefore Jed, the new RS spoiled F1, has to take the blow of megabites tones frustation... regardless if true or untrue, objectivity is almost innexistant. IMO

I saw something with Jed that I did not with Tyler and Hannah. My personal impression is/was in the minority. Some thought Jed is my favorite because I defended my opinion about being F1. Wrong! I am sleughting. This season, I did not care who was F1. Tyler is pretty candy easy in the eyes, a bit smooth operator but cute. Jed, for me, is taken way too much poop. I have my take of this 4 months dating story but no proof, so i will give the benefice of the doubt.

I believe Jed is genuine and fell in love when it was the most unexpected for him. Lets burn him at the stake!!!! One side he could not call anybody to clear the air and on the other hand he was falling hard for Hannah... The only thing he could do is be clean with Hannah. IMO

It is easy to judge when watching an heavy edited TV reality show... to participate is another story than I personally have no idea since I was not there to see the whole picture.

I wished it was not X versus Y or X is better than Y... but more a sleughting contest making fun of the prods qnd not take for granted every social media bits found... Rolling Eyes

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:27 am

I dont really care if the ex wants fame and is therefore selling the story, as long as it happend. It doesnt make what he did any less bad IMO. Her wanting fame would just mean they are both alike. It doesnt make what he/they did any better for Hannah though

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:28 am

@sosleepy I couldn’t agree more.  I’m not saying the ex is without any fault, but that’s irrelevant to Hannah and Jed.  Hannah asked the guys on night 1 if any of them had a girlfriend and told them to leave if they did.  The guy who who had just written a goodbye note saying “Someday we will be thankful for all of this. You know where my heart will be” didn’t get up and leave the room like he should have.  He stayed to promote himself.  He’s despicable.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:30 am

While I'n not a fan of Jed, I'm with the mind set, "Put up or shut up". We've been hearing of all these "stories" and there is video proof, if you have it post it. There is no reason why they can't, legally, if Jed is in a public place and since he is a public figure, you can post whatever you want.

So many people's reputations are ruined today because of false accusations on SM/Internet, and once it starts it's like a freakin' wildfire you can't put out. Jed's girlfriend took a stand, she told her story with a reputable news outlet, and gave proof. Good for her. I'm not in any way defending Jed, girlfriend-gate was enough for me to think he's a low life sleaze, and I would be saying the same thing if it were Tyler or anyone else. Sorry for the rant but I just wish people would post it, same for RS.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:42 am

I just feel like where there is smoke, there is fire. You know who you don’t hear allegations like this about? From men like Ben H., Sean Lowe, Jared, Tanner, Garrett. Mike. So far Tyler. Like if you don’t want rampant rumors about you circulating Reddit, and you don’t want upset girlfriends selling stories to People and and RS, just be a good person. It’s that simple. Just treat women with respect. And if you don’t, I’m sorry... you have what is coming to you. It’s preposterous to believe that ALL of these MULTIPLE allegations are false and meant to smear him. Once again, give me a break.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:54 am

I can’t defend predator behavior just because there’s no evidence. Did the women assauted by Harvey Weinstein all have evidence? If there’s a few singing the same tune, enough for to believe them.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by jumpinjellybeans Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Absolutely. To me it is gross that there are people on this board shaming these women or saying they are going to give Jed the benefit of the doubt until there is more evidence. It is people like you who make people afraid to come forward with their stories of abuse/etc.

jumpinjellybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 pm

This is a pro women rant , not pro Tyler or Anti Jed but Pro woman. Women need to support women when they decide to out men for abusive, cheating, manipulating behaviour. It is not an easy decision as who wants people to know they have been abused, naive, stupid, have mental health issues etc. Self esteem and trust r eroded in these relationships and the last thing women need is judgement. Women need to empower each other. The fact is as I see it is People mag would not publish this story if any possibility that it is incorrect full stop. It doesn’t matter what people think her motivation is. Fact is he was dishonest on his biography, he lied to Hannah and judging by Grants bromance statement the men as well. If we want women to stand up and have a voice we need to listen. RS and other sites have also stated women have been coming forward with complains regarding Jed from day1 of filming but r refusing to go public with info and evidence due to discrimination and backlash. If we want to expose abusive men we need to support these women to stop the cycle. If I was Hannah and starting a new relationship I would want to know all the information so I could make an informed decision. Rant over. I am not criticising just asking folk to b empathetic and consider what it must b like for some of these women. No woman should feel. degraded or treated as a sex object regardless of the scenario.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just feel like where there is smoke, there is fire. You know who you don’t hear allegations like this about? From men like Ben H., Sean Lowe, Jared, Tanner, Garrett. Mike. So far Tyler. Like if you don’t want rampant rumors about you circulating Reddit, and you don’t want upset girlfriends selling stories to People and and RS, just be a good person. It’s that simple. Just treat women with respect. And if you don’t, I’m sorry... you have what is coming to you. It’s preposterous to believe that ALL of these MULTIPLE allegations are false and meant to smear him. Once again, give me a break.

There were allegations like this against Jordan tho and he and Jojo are still together. Im not saying its the same just saying that false rumors have happened before in regards to this so I don't blame Hannah if she wanted some evidence before breaking up with a guy that she probably thought was gonna be her husband

I do think she should break up w/ him tho

Last edited by Bachhh022 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022