SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:09 am

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Screen43Hannah's IG

I don't even know what to think anymore.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

NBAFinals - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:10 am

smg2587 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:Hannah edited her caption on her IG post. She added “y’all calm down, I was just trying to rhyme. I hear you, I’ll take rapper off the resume.”
Yeah that's not going to help. And a lot of words rhyme with pitches heck witches may have been better than snitches in this situation, imo. But it is what it is.

Or, they chose a bitch to throw the first pitch. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@avacaroline yes

He gave her the chance to walk away? She didn't. She didn't because she was in love with a guy who's career was more important to him so she was ok with him going on the show, to find love. To me, he clearly went on the show for his career, and probably didn't expect to fall in love, or fake in love for the notoriety.

There's two sides to a story, and his side will be very interesting to hear IMHO.

Yes, I look forward to hear how he can say that he fell in love ‘ unexpectedly ‘ with Hannah on a reality show that he admitted was a HUGE platform for his career. And now Hannah is falling in the trap of being the NEXT pawn in his attempt to make it in the country music industry. I do have hope in the fact that he DOES NOT  HAVE THE required talent, work ethics and proper support to actually succeed and karma is a  B $#$#!
How is he gonna spin the fact that he dated someone else AS HE WAS WITH HALEY. they discovered that very interesting twist randomly...on IG , as this woman follows Haley and JED was messing with her for months as well.. this guy is a piece of work...it ain’t even over...I’ll, find the screenshot, it’s on Reddit. Hannah is sooooo blind,it’s ridiculous. Goodbye woman empowerment...! no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:16 am

I’m all for karma @Astrobach. Total disappointment and loss all respect for her. She could have been an inspiration to all young woman by practicing what she preaches. I feel for her family.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:23 am

mercieme wrote:@sdmom.....I am not trying to pick your words apart but you had posted that Haley said that Jed said the relationship was not going anywhere which is not what she said. We can agree to disagree agree though, it’s all good Smiley

Mommyof2 wrote:Yep.  She's hurt.  She knows she's been replaced.  To Jed's credit, he did give her an out.  If he really truly loved her, he wouldn't have given her an out.  Seems her love was greater for him than his was for her.  Jmho.  

yes

so now we have another version of the real story. 3 WEEKS after they started dating he was honest with her and knew he just wanted casual with her and she didn't. That is the sad story of millions of girls. She did not want to accept it was a short term or fling and nothing serious. She wanted to change his mind and when she could not she got upset. It is always sad when it is not reciprocated. Now she has her public revenge and her 5 min fame on social media. I would have had more respect if she did not start the media round... Suspect no no

So she is no better IMO than all the previous girls of the previous seasons. And this confirms what I suspected... Jed is far from the monster some are trying to portray. He did not think he would fall in love with the lead (like 99% of the contestants IMO) but he did.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:48 am

Gone one day and so much to catch up on and I just don't have the time. I went back 20 pages on this thread alone.

What is going on with Hannah's brother? Is he searching for proof that Jed is a scuzbag to save his sister? Can't wait to see him on HTDs.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:52 am

Sprite wrote:Gone one day and so much to catch up on and I just don't have the time. I went back 20 pages on this thread alone.

What is going on with Hannah's brother? Is he searching for proof that Jed is a scuzbag to save his sister? Can't wait to see him on HTDs.

The thing is , they might not have all the info during HTD but, I was just thinking , Hannah’s family knows Jed is with Hannah now. They can google him or they follow forums like this or reddit. They know he’s a stripper and maybe to find out anything else. Would be interesting if they are ok with that being Christian and all and in a small town . Yes, he might have other talents but I can’t count singing as one. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:06 am

I am not saying Jed is a monster, I just personally find him repulsive, manipulative and a person with no integrity.

Now taking aside completely the behaviour and motives of Haley - Even if he said he didn’t want anything serious, the truth is that the day he was leaving he still showered her with I love yous and I will come back for yous. If he unexpectedly fell in love with Hannah, which, okay, it can happen that you find your own person in not so ideal situations. I can still take that because you can’t always choose who you love. However, if he was a bit decent and humane, and really loved Haley as he claimed, the nice thing to do would be to just tell her I’m sorry but I fell in love with someone else. He did none of that and additionally went around flirting and being sleazy towards other women in the town. No respect for anybody involved whatsoever. All I’m asking is for people to be decent towards one another, is it that difficult?

I just don’t get this whole Jed defense and constant focus on how the ex is trying to get her fame. She is being harrassed and called a fool for sticking with this dude. If somebody does something terrible, I’m all for that person being called out no matter who it is.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:54 am

well...SHE decided to come out. Now she must be prepare to take the heat.

For me it is not she or he. it is é version of a story that we have only glimpses and assumpsion of what may have happened. I said it a couple of time, Jed is human like all the contestants. As far as I know no angel ever stepped on this show.

It truly amaze me that love is not the side some people stand. If Hannah fell in love with Jed and if it is mutual, then celebration should be present. It is a TV reality show edited. What contestants did outside the show is no more and no less than anyone at their age IMHO. I personally watch the show to e entertain to watch a love story, not to root for a guy.

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:58 am

Hannah is not a fan of mirror selfies but  cantstopl

Someone at reddit found a Jed Selfie with rolled up shorts. The comment of it looks like Jimmy Neutron in a diaper is accurate giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:54 am

So why is Hannah’s brother following Haley on IG? If Jed came clean already and Hannah is okay with that, why continue to stalk Haley?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:07 am

HEA wrote:well...SHE decided to come out. Now she must be prepare to take the heat.

For me it is not she or he. it is é version of a story that we have only glimpses and assumpsion of what may have happened. I said it a couple of time, Jed is human like all the contestants. As far as I know no angel ever stepped on this show.

It truly amaze me that love is not the side some people stand. If Hannah fell in love with Jed and if it is mutual, then celebration should be present. It is a TV reality show edited. What contestants did outside the show is no more and no less than anyone at their age IMHO. I personally watch the show to e entertain to watch a love story, not to root for a guy.

jmo

Sorry, but if my friend/family member picked a scum bag a celebration would not be present. If they picked a decent human being then by all means I would be celebrating. Whether it was Jed or not, if the guy she picked is a cheating, stripping, loser who has to have his father pay his rent, I find nothing to celebrate even if she thinks she is in love.
I have had friends with similar taste is losers and I didn't celebrate then either. When asked my opinion, I told them what I thought...not that they listened. I just waited for them to see the light...usually catching them cheating...and low and behold there were the tears. After a while, I lost sympathy. The red flags were all there, but sometimes people just refuse to see because of the fire in their loins.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022