SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Cosmo did a review of Jed's available (spoiler they think it's terrible too) and they said Jed only has 181 subscribers on YouTube sad. That's who these girls are letting make them look stupid. Couldn't be me.

Jed's available? Sorry, I am not following what you are saying. Did you mean Jed's music?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:21 pm

@Mommyof2 oops just corrected it. His music.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Cosmo did a review of Jed's available music (spoiler they think it's terrible too) and they said Jed only has 181 subscribers on YouTube sad. That's who these girls are letting make them look stupid. Couldn't be me.
I am vividly imagining rn Hannah standing around a dingy bar with 2-3 people screaming her head off supporting her man laugh out loud Sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:28 pm

I can understand how Jed thought he was going ont the show to promote his music - and made all kinds of promises to his then girlfriend. All the time thinking he wasn't going to fall in love with the bachelorette. Then he comes on the show and lightning strikes and he falls in love with Hannah. But my issue is that he apparently never said anything to the girlfriend before he proposes to Hannah. Maybe he couldn't bec then the gf would know the ending of the show and possibly give it away. But it seems that he could have told the gf that he was having strong feelings for the bachelorette and he had to break things off with the gf. Or .... he could have (and maye he did) told Hannah that he bought her a ring (not through the show) but he had to wait until after he got home and settled something before he could give it to her. Where's the moral compass here ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:@sosleepy, it's worse for me too.  Jed is a man who came into this show with a game plan, an agenda, and the fact that it worked for him in spades makes me sick to my stomach.   Now, everyone knows who he is. 15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 2292733854   Winning this thing, is actually the answer to ALL of his prayers.   Not only will he have have access to back-stage passes, he will be walking red carpets, doors will be opened, and he has someone to help him with the bills.   Mind you, this little plan, didn't include an EX exposing him to the world, but what's a few bumps in the road??  15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 2292733854

What I find rich is Jed questioning Hannah's decisions about Luke... saying something like, "the amazing person you are how can you keep someone like that" What an arrogant tool.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:36 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:@sosleepy, it's worse for me too.  Jed is a man who came into this show with a game plan, an agenda, and the fact that it worked for him in spades makes me sick to my stomach.   Now, everyone knows who he is. 15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 2292733854   Winning this thing, is actually the answer to ALL of his prayers.   Not only will he have have access to back-stage passes, he will be walking red carpets, doors will be opened, and he has someone to help him with the bills.   Mind you, this little plan, didn't include an EX exposing him to the world, but what's a few bumps in the road??  15 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 2292733854

What I find rich is Jed questioning Hannah's decisions about Luke... saying something like, "the amazing person you are how can you keep someone like that"  What an arrogant tool.

Funny you mentioned that because up until this point, the show has been showing Jed talking smack about Luke on his ITMs A LOT. The saying goes “Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones”
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 pm

He may not have the best voice, but the fact he writes his own songs is pretty impressive. And he plays the guitar. Not all singers are songwriters.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 pm

@Mommyof2 with songwriting like that he’ll need to go back to male stripping soon IMHO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So Cosmo did a review of Jed's available music (spoiler they think it's terrible too) and they said Jed only has 181 subscribers on YouTube sad. That's who these girls are letting make them look stupid. Couldn't be me.
I am vividly imagining rn Hannah standing around a dingy bar with 2-3 people screaming her head off supporting her man laugh out loud Sad.

Or they are at that dingy bar because “The Bachelorette “ is there. Come meet Hannah Brown . Jed has pr and knows how to use this advantage . The thing is, if you ain’t got no talent, gimmicks don’t always work. There will still be music critics there with reviews . But , Jed did indeed raise his platform and Hannah who doesn’t want to be stuck with his portion of the rent will help him. Bad press is still a spotlight. Ugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:52 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

What I find rich is Jed questioning Hannah's decisions about Luke... saying something like, "the amazing person you are how can you keep someone like that"  What an arrogant tool.

I can't wait to see that episode and see people's reaction on his arrogance and hypocrisy!! More and more, if Hannah stands by him, I'd think they deserve each other.

Hannah I think will be like 'I used to care what other people say or other's approval but I've outgrown that.'

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:He may not have the best voice, but the fact he writes his own songs is pretty impressive.  And he plays the guitar.  Not all singers are songwriters.  
he also plays the piano. that is why i think the makeout on the piano is jed.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Alanna wrote:

Actually, what makes me mad, is she is gonna stick with him. I’m guessing for a pretty long time, cause that’s how most Ettes role unless your name is like Emily or Andi (and honestly, all the respect to those two now, for ditching the duds early and being brave about it.). Bachelor fans are fickle and have short memories, and love their stupid couple brands. It won’t take long for this douche canoe to gain a respectable amount of followers just riding off his “Super couple” status. I’m literally mad about this. Like everything he plotted for is working out for him. Asshat.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022