SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:44 pm

I think there are two sides to their breakup. I wouldn’t hold it against Derek if he were TB but I doubt he will be.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:16 pm

@albean99

I'm sure both were at fault. 99.9% of the time that is true.

I didn't like Derek before the Olivia or Taylor relationships. Just call it my gut instinct which has been right about some of these contestants numerous times... Most recently was Jed.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:00 am

IMO Peter would make a much better lead then Mike. Although I think ABC is leaning towards having the first MOC but I think they could easily find someone with a better personality. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:09 am

I like Mike’s personality and think he’d be a great choice. I'm not that interested in Peter and find him on the boring side but really, either would be popular, IMO.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:05 pm

I am reminded of what Millsy said back in Mar 15/19

We talk about this. I do think you’re going to see a diverse Bachelor certainly sooner than later. You never want to make some promise and say the next one is going to be the first, because you just don’t know. If you ask me that question in May, maybe I will be able to make that promise. It does depend on the season but I think the bigger thing is is how the diversity quotient in the makeup of the contestants has changed. And that’s really where that’s going to come from. You’ve seen it now with all our recent Bachelors and Bachelorettes being open to dating all different types of people from different backgrounds, and having diverse contestants really going farther in the show. It’s wonderful that we’ve had a diverse Bachelorette, but do I think a diverse Bachelor is overdue? Absolutely. Will we see one? Absolutely. I wish I could tell you when, but sooner rather than later is really all I can say.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-bachelorette-abc-boss-rob-mills-talks-franchise-1194879

Mike was spoiled by RS on Mar 14/19 so he was already cast and IMO they had him in mind for the next bach.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5166-bachelorette-15-mike-johnson-sleuthing-spoilers

I tossed Mike and Peter back and forth all season, paying attention to the edit, but it seems Mike is getting far more exposure than Peter now, so who knows.

I haven't checked but wonder if the twitter accounts or tabloids have published anything in the last couple of weeks. Usually they have polls and different articles waiving the favourites to the viewers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:07 pm

and what personality does peter have.... i have yet to see it. He would be a better lead based on what......having sex in a windmill. I really don't get it.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:12 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:and what personality does peter have.... i have yet to see it. He would be a better lead based on what......having sex in a windmill. I really don't get it.

He is a pilot. He likes to fly. He makes pilot/flying puns. His father is a pilot. His brother is a pilot. He also calls his car "his baby."  He also likes to pretend he is a plane and runs with his arms outstretched like wings. That's all I got. ALL IMO.

Last edited by North on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:20 pm

North wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:and what personality does peter have.... i have yet to see it. He would be a better lead based on what......having sex in a windmill. I really don't get it.

He is a pilot. He likes to fly. He makes pilot/flying puns. His father is a pilot. His brother is a pilot. He also calls his car "his baby."  He also likes to pretend his is a plane and runs with his arms outstretched like wings. That's all I got. ALL IMO.

cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl I can't....

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:09 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:
North wrote:

He is a pilot. He likes to fly. He makes pilot/flying puns. His father is a pilot. His brother is a pilot. He also calls his car "his baby."  He also likes to pretend his is a plane and runs with his arms outstretched like wings. That's all I got. ALL IMO.

cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl I can't....

cantstopl yes, like Wonderbread man...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:35 pm

North wrote:

He is a pilot. He likes to fly. He makes pilot/flying puns. His father is a pilot. His brother is a pilot. He also calls his car "his baby."  He also likes to pretend he is a plane and runs with his arms outstretched like wings. That's all I got. ALL IMO.

What personality does Mike have? He repeats the same cheesy lines and just smiles on dates even those of his choosing. I hope I start seeing more from him in the next few weeks as I am not seeing it in him yet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:57 pm

It would be a nice and refreshing surprise to have someone new... as never been on this show before like they did before recycling contestants.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:51 pm

I doubt that they’ll do that unless they could get someone who already has a fan base. There were duds back then too, IMO.

It doesn’t seem to matter who they pick. There will be those who like them and others who may not watch. It happens every time. Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99