SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
North wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:and what personality does peter have.... i have yet to see it. He would be a better lead based on what......having sex in a windmill. I really don't get it.

He is a pilot. He likes to fly. He makes pilot/flying puns. His father is a pilot. His brother is a pilot. He also calls his car "his baby."  He also likes to pretend he is a plane and runs with his arms outstretched like wings. That's all I got. ALL IMO.

What personality does Mike have?  He repeats the same cheesy lines and just smiles on dates even those of his choosing.  I hope I start seeing more from him in the next few weeks as I am not seeing it in him yet.  

You are right! We don't know much about Mike either -- but I do love that smile. My joking point was that Pete's identity (as presented on the show) was all related to Pete being a pilot. His identity was his profession from the moment he walked in with his uniform on. And then highlighted with every flying pun he dropped. Pete did speak Spanish in one episode but that was never explained or explored. And TBH, I appreciated the Spanish -- it was a break from his 1,000th "like" or "wow" or "so" or "Uhm" -- Pete being a pilot isn't going to keep me from watching, it will be his horrific 8th-grade, valley-girl vocabulary. All IMO.

Pete has a "real" job, professional ambition, a great family (of pilots!), and appears to have no problem falling in love. If that's the criteria, then he's actually a good candidate for The Bachelor. Except, IMO, he's vanilla. He's more vanilla than vanilla. And I want mint chocolate chip, pineapple orange, oreo, or salted butter caramel. I am tired of vanilla.

ALL IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by justcallmegranny Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:33 pm

What about Eric or Wills from Rachel's season if you want a MOC? Are there others out there from past seasons that may be a good bachelor and a MOC?

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:What about Eric or Wills from Rachel's season if you want a MOC?  Are there others out there from past seasons that may be a good bachelor and a MOC?  

I really liked the Eric portrayed on Rachel's season. However, I didn't respond well to him when he was on BIP as he came across, to me, as a bit immature. JMO and this all could be the result of editing but I don't see him as the Bachelor lead.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:44 pm

I was just trying to start a dialog of other potential MOC. I think there have been some very distinguished ones in the past that BN passed over that would have made great leads. Some never got enough air time to be considered but surely it doesn't have to be Mike or else? As of now, it looks like Peter is the most popular choice so I was thinking perhaps there was another guy out there from past seasons who could bring the ratings they need to have and would be a great choice?

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:57 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:I was just trying to start a dialog of other potential MOC.  I think there have been some very distinguished ones in the past that BN passed over that would have made great leads.  Some never got enough air time to be considered but surely it doesn't have to be Mike or else?  As of now, it looks like Peter is the most popular choice so I was thinking perhaps there was another guy out there from past seasons who could bring the ratings they need to have and would be a great choice?

I agree , nothing against Mike but I think they can find a better looking and more feisty MOC . IMHO. But Im sure Mike is already their pick and has been for a long time. They really make it so obvious as to who they want. As soon as I saw all the contestants (previous and present) all out on Social Media fanning him , from Rachel,to CH, To Lauren Zima, and many others I was certain it would be Mike. Aside from ATFR with Peter (and his family) getting more air time I haven't seen much else promoting of Peter. I think they cover themselves with a runner up for the gig just in case something out of the ordinary comes up with their 1st pick (which is Mike) . They threw him on BIP so he would get more exposure with the hopes that his SM numbers would climb., but I don't think its helped much.  Although I do think that the only person who would've gotten it over Mike was Tyler but I think they know already that Tyler dosen't want it so they are promoting Mike vs Peter . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Mike is doing a press day and Gina (the official makeup artist for the show) got him ready.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1WwHOJHYGI/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1W51ZzH4D4/

I feel like this is a big sign. He's not even getting eliminated on BIP this week and IMO all the interviews he's done so far have screamed next Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:20 pm

I think they are pushing Mike, and it’s not making me like him any more.  I will watch but I hope to see some personality on the show not just smiles and cheesy lines.  What is his day job?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:39 pm

deleted because it’s in the social media

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:45 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think they are pushing Mike, and it’s not making me like him any more.  I will watch but I hope to see some personality on the show not just smiles and cheesy lines.  What is his day job?

I agree . It's obvious they have been pushing him since day 1. Where are the interviews with Peter? I haven't seen any. They are throwing Peter's name around to have another name in the competition. IMHO They had their minds made up about Mike long ago. TPTB want that first MOC now . They are throwing everything out there with this show to keep up with the changing times and politics JMO  They did first WOC, The virgin bachelor with Colton,The tell all sex with Hannah season and women power. The LGBT with Demi and now they want the first MOC. I think Peter would make a better lead and he has a much bigger SM following too. I don't think Mike's will gain many more followers from his appearance on Paradise because so far he seems flat (except for his big smile which I don't think is enough JMO  I'll watch no matter who it is but I would bet anything that it will be Mike.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:44 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think they are pushing Mike, and it’s not making me like him any more.  I will watch but I hope to see some personality on the show not just smiles and cheesy lines.  What is his day job?

I'll watch because I always do,altho I'm not a fan of his cheesy smile,but then I'm not crazy sold on the Peter ideal either...This would be a good time to reach back into the other seasons past. .IMO..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:07 am

We saw more of Mike on BIP last night commenting on what was happening. I really like that he's an Air Force Vet because I believe we've only had 1 previous military guy, Andy Baldwin. Correct me if there were more. I guess I don't see where we saw more of Peter's personality on the Bachelorette. All I know about him is that he's a pilot and the Windmill, of course. I do think that Mike would be a popular choice if they pick him and I'm leaning towards thinking they will. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:38 pm

albean99 wrote:We saw more of Mike on BIP last night commenting on what was happening. I really like that he's an Air Force Vet because I believe we've only had 1 previous military guy, Andy Baldwin. Correct me if there were more. I guess I don't see where we saw more of Peter's personality on the Bachelorette. All I know about him is that he's a pilot and the Windmill, of course. I do think that Mike would be a popular choice if they pick him and I'm leaning towards thinking they will. All JMO.

At least he's stayed out of most of the drama.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99