SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Alanna wrote:We deserve something good from Hannah breaking my/our collective hearts. Please producers!

This. Exactly this. Let Bachelor Tyler rise from the ashes of this dumpster fire mess. laugh out loud It’s the only thing that will heal all of us. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 pm

I am going to need it to be Tyler or this might actually be the end for me laugh out loud I am not I could sit and watch any one else when TYLER IS RIGHT THERE. GUHHH...

who do I have to pray to @bachelorgods

Ditto at Hannah's loss and our gain though. She will regret this one day I have no doubt.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:50 pm

Seeing Tyler on that run, commanding the stage with all those women and being so humble and amazing, and talking about mental health....

I can see it now. He will be an amazing lead. TPTB better not eff this up like Hannah did. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:32 pm

Wait, where did you see this? It’s not in his IG ???? TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:12 am

Astrobach wrote:Wait, where did you see this? It’s not in his IG ???? TYIA

Go to the tagged section of his IG Astrobach. There are a lot of them there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:42 am

I wouldn't count Tyler out just yet for F1 . Alot is not adding up here and after Arie's season ,Jason season and Colton's season ANYTHING is possible. Her chemistry with Tyler thus far ( and it looks like it gets heated even more so) is unlike any other. I don't see it with Jed or even Peter as much as I see it with Tyler. I don't think she's as good an actress as others before her . Something is up .JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:54 am

If Tyler is not F1 and yes in my mind Tyler could still be F1 laugh out loud then yeah. He needs to accept the bachelor gig. He also needs to be PAID millions because its going to be their BEST bachelor season in a while !! **IMO**

They need to cast DIAMONDS for him. Legit every girl should be there for him and him alone. all the 30 girls should be THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASON ! laugh out loud The bachelornation needs this to happen. He deserves the best of the best !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:51 am

If Tyler is the Bachelor...you know Haley Stevens will be in the pack!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:03 am

Doggoneit wrote:If Tyler is the Bachelor...you know Haley Stevens will be in the pack!

Is that Jed’s ex? Did she say she was interested? laugh out loud anyway I just remembered CH mentioned in an interview that tptb already had an idea who the bachelor will be or they were 78% sure... I thought he was eluding to peter but maybe it’s Tyler! One can only hope :fingersarecrossed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:00 am

If Tyler is not offered the gig, the excuse could be that he's not totally over Hannah and not ready to pursue other relationships (even though they only start filming in the fall).  It could already be between Mike or Peter.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 pm

I think if Jed is really F1, Tyler would be the clear choice for The Bachelor. He's universally loved so far. However, I also think you could make arguments for Peter and Mike as the lead . I'm not sure which direction producers will go. I think any of the 3 of them would make a great lead.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 pm

In my opinion, with Tyler's promotion of Mike as next Bachelor, either he is Final 1 or was offered Bachelor & decided No. So I am led to assume he is not the guy producers were 78% sure of as next Bachelor. Maybe it will be Luke's second season, he got the most screen time this season, and now that Jed has been outed as true Villain it makes Luke look like a saint. Plus what better viewing the hot showers could be repeated over & over. My bet is if someone comes in with a mini makeover to the Men Tell All it will be obvious who producers want.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99