SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:57 am

LeapofFaith wrote:omgosh cassies ig story about her feet made me LOL rofl cantstopl so whats the deal about her feet? laugh out loud

Apparently there was a shadow on her foot when they were taking the iheart pics and it was made to appear that she had something on her foot or toe.( That's what I got out of it) so Colton played along with it and told everyone Cassie had a bad infection or something on her foot and she took to IG and yelled back that he was lying and she promised there was nothing wrong with her foot... Pretty Funny and cute!  He loves messing with her!  cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:42 pm

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:omgosh cassies ig story about her feet made me LOL rofl cantstopl so whats the deal about her feet? laugh out loud

Apparently there was a shadow on her foot when they were taking the iheart pics and it was made to appear that she had something on her foot or toe.( That's what I got out of it) so Colton played along with it and told everyone Cassie had a bad infection or something on her foot and she took to IG and yelled back that he was lying and she promised there was nothing wrong with her foot... Pretty Funny and cute!  He loves messing with her!  cantstopl
So funny! I can understand why the comment field went crazy though.
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 Feet10
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByMgRRdnlZh/

@Jolena, Colton said Cassie’s internship starts today, so she had to stay home and prepare. https://twitter.com/welovecolton49/status/1135340437248663553

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:59 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D7t5OlAVsAAgRnw
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D7t5KtNU8AAw6bT
Cassie+Colton @casscolton
“In your arms it feels like home.” They are so amazing together. @colton @cassierandolph #coltonunderwood #cassierandolph #cassieandcolton #coltonandcassie #love #home #soulmate #caston #colsie #thebachelor #happiness pic.twitter.com/3pJ1DZjU6W
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D79Y4NeVsAA0dt3
Pics from the golf.give.gala. @colton @cassierandolph @benhiggi @golf.give.gala #coltonunderwood #thebachelor #golfgivegala #golfgivegala2019 #cassierandolph #cassieandcolton #caston #coltonandcassie #golf #event #charity #edit pic.twitter.com/PitLr9EV3I
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8CrwgtU0AEBdmj
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8CrpY2VsAAvAeJ
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8CrnHAUcAAZJEv
Cassie and Colton at Wango Tango with iHeartRadio! So many fun pictures!! @colton @CassieRandolph @iHeartRadio #coltonunderwood #coltonandcassie #cassieandcolton #cassierandolph #wangotango2019 #WangoTango #iheartradio #caston #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/KMfiBFfn8b
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8GdbWTU8AMVT_Q
I couldn’t adore these two more if I tried! They are a perfect example of love and happiness. Wango Tango and iHeartRadio @cassierandolph @colton @iheartradio #wangotango #coltonunderwood #caston #thebachelor #coltonandcassie #cassierandolph #cassieandcolton #iheartradio pic.twitter.com/ykGHLm6D26
https://mobile.twitter.com/casscolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8CRc_dWkAExZfH

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8EnDY1WkAAl-L8

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8F2gn0X4AoGUvR
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8B4I_tWwAAl5ef
Colton @welovecolton49
Colton and Cassie at Wango Tango ❤ @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/p6TAREIkYI
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8EdhjMWkAAsuF8
https://mobile.twitter.com/welovecolton49
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:52 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8Ed-oOUIAAMTbq
Cassie Randolph @CassieRandolph
6/1/98 pic.twitter.com/jLM9PmrXcJ
https://mobile.twitter.com/CassieRandolph
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 Z04CdBPMaJhNcVRd
Colton @welovecolton49
Colton on the red carpet at @CriticsChoice ❤ @colton pic.twitter.com/zpMRectJOZ
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 2 D8G-fgGWkAYMFHU
Colton @welovecolton49
Colton presenting the award for the Best Business Show at the @CriticsChoice @colton pic.twitter.com/K1Jf7TYsVl
ttps://mobile.twitter.com/welovecolton49
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:13 pm

Colton's interview from last night. Talking about DWTS:He said he will only do it if Cass is involved too. Also they will travel to Thailand in the fall. 

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:06 pm

Jina wrote:Colton's interview from last night. Talking about DWTS:He said he will only do it if Cass is involved too. Also they will travel to Thailand in the fall. 

Thanks for posting this interview! i love how supportive he is! sign heart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:26 pm

DWTS is suppose to resume in the fall. I'm not sure if they would change their travel plans for DWTS.

He is so crazy about her, I love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jina wrote:Colton's interview from last night. Talking about DWTS:He said he will only do it if Cass is involved too. Also they will travel to Thailand in the fall. 

Thanks for posting this interview! i love how supportive he is! sign heart

I love it too! He is the best boyfriend! I Imagine he'll be an even better Fiance' and husband if that's possible   :swinginglove He's so attentive and loving towards her. She's a lucky girl!  :yes: Does anyone know if "The Bachelor" won the award in their Catagory? I think they were up for " best relationship show" or something like that. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Anyone think it’s possible that Colton might propose in Thailand in the fall? I know they keep saying they’re taking their time and aren’t rushing but that is a few months down the line and it would be romantic considering that’s where they had their one on one date. 🤔❤
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587