SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ColtonUnderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:35 pm

Lauren's caption is really cute at the end, not that we needed to be told that Cassie is an absolute sweetheart, though it's also nice to read how genuinely happy they are from her perspective ❤.

Colton and his caption 😂 - glad he knows the humour in it all and can have fun with it.

After the DWTS taping, and I'm guessing their Cheesecake Factory, Colton and Cass joined Hannah for a birthday celebration and watching her dance (Hannah also posted an IG story video of her birthday last year - date with Colton - to now, and how happy they all are, CC look cute in the background).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

ColtonUnderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:08 pm

Cassie's response to the last week. Her address is honest and transparent and just speaks volumes of who she is and her relationship with Colton and just how much they're trying to have a 'real' relationship, even with all the added pressures of coming off the franchise.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Cassie should learn how to let go. Other people's views influence her too much. She is just a nice soul. ColtonUnderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 28 1f49b
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:40 am

I personally get why she responded to this one. It wasn't just other people's opinions, it's a full on USweekly article. And apparently z few people in her life sent it to her. She usually doesn't reply to anything, but I get why she did reply to this one. And her post was very articulate and made a lot of sense imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:56 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I personally get why she responded to this one. It wasn't just other people's opinions, it's a full on USweekly article. And apparently z few people in her life sent it to her. She usually doesn't reply to anything, but I get why she did reply to this one. And her post was very articulate and made a lot of sense imho.

I can not read it in Europe. About what was it?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:01 am

Source
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:28 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I personally get why she responded to this one. It wasn't just other people's opinions, it's a full on USweekly article. And apparently z few people in her life sent it to her. She usually doesn't reply to anything, but I get why she did reply to this one. And her post was very articulate and made a lot of sense imho.

yeah. I think if she hadnt responded people would keep asking her and/or think something was wrong. i think her post articulated what many bachelor couples go through. Hopefully now that its addressed they can just move on and live their lives happily. The video of Colton and her kitty she posted after her post was cute Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 am

Just a reminder....this is a fan thread. Before we once again start up the speculation about the rumours please take it to their general thread. This is a positive thread about the couple.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5142-colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-bachelor-23-discussion

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:36 pm

Sprite wrote:Just a reminder....this is a fan thread. Before we once again start up the speculation about the rumours please take it to their general thread. This is a positive thread about the couple.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5142-colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-bachelor-23-discussion

I personally do not see any rumors being addressed only positive things about Cassie’s IG post and how real this couple is .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:47 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:The video of Colton and her kitty she posted after her post was cute Smiley

They must have sent the fan group chat they're part of this selfie last night too, so cute!

And I love that they can have fun with all the engagement comments, part two of Monday night, haha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 am

cassierandolph Hahahahaha i legit think that’s what was going on in this photo too😂❤

cassiebutterflies quit joking about getting engaged and just do it then 😪💘
coltonunderwood @cassiebutterflies ok. Should I ask her over Instagram?

(After yesterday's post from Cassie, I found the comment by the fan tasteless, but Colton's sassy reply is too funny not to share!)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:53 am

Just saw a beautiful pic of Cassie on her IG. Says shes going to Paris. Anyone know if she's going with Colton? Dosen't seem like she's going with her sister giving her sisters response. Anyone? TIA 

Is Paris the hot spot for Bachelor nation these days?  no idea  Hannah G was just there with Dylan and Tyler is supposedly going with his brother in a couple weeks. Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587