SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:47 pm

They look gorgeous in that wedding pic. beatingheart
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jina Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:47 am

Cassie's Make-up is on point looking gorgeous as always  seeing hearts
Soft Make-up suits her the best. 
I need a full pic. I want to see the dress ASAP.  Help!
Such a beautiful couple these two  beatingheart
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Some pictures from the wedding :

Credit: @Colton Underwood

Credit: @Cassie Randolph

Credit: @Cass & Colton

They look so happy  Smiley  :wedding
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:18 am

Ahhh!! I think I died and went to heaven today with the photos, captions and videos we got from the wedding and their lazy Sunday ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:37 am

I really love their pictures from the wedding, when they just look at each other on the dance floor. You can fake love.  :yes:
What they do in Chicago? Are they are going to this bachelor's trip? And when will be music video out or it is canceled? Sorry, too many questions.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Mella13 wrote:I really love their pictures from the wedding, when they just look at each other on the dance floor. You can fake love.  :yes:
What they do in Chicago? Are they are going to this bachelor's trip? And when will be music video out or it is canceled? Sorry, too many questions.

Colton’s family is in Chicago/Illinois (his grandparents and dads side—his mom is in Denver) I think they went in to the city before they left just to explore some.

I think the music video is still coming they’re probably just editing it and putting it all together before the official release Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:59 am

Cassie Randolph Explains How Self-Care Saved Her From Massive Burnout
https://thriveglobal.com/stories/cassie-randolph-the-bachelor-life-hack-organizing

She made a screenshot of this in an IG story and said that she has to take her own advice during midterm exams.
I wonder if they leave for Thailand pretty soon after she is done with the exams. I guess they intend to be there for their one year anniversary.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:26 pm

soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 32 EHXOce-U4AAwxhf
soulmate - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 32 EIGGF7KU4AUXfGc
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:08 am

blueblues wrote:Cassie Randolph Explains How Self-Care Saved Her From Massive Burnout
https://thriveglobal.com/stories/cassie-randolph-the-bachelor-life-hack-organizing

She made a screenshot of this in an IG story and said that she has to take her own advice during midterm exams.
I wonder if they leave for Thailand pretty soon after she is done with the exams. I guess they intend to be there for their one year anniversary.

Cassie mentioned in an interview back in September that they'd be at the Lantern Festival in Thailand (Nov 13), which is around the same time as their anniversary.

I wonder if they'll be in attendance at People's Choice?

They'll be at Vulture Fest in LA on November 9th.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:18 am

coltonunderwood I’ll be your pool boy any day of the week
 - coltonunderwood for free
 - cassierandolph coltonunderwood 😏😏

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:36 am

butterflylove wrote:
blueblues wrote:Cassie Randolph Explains How Self-Care Saved Her From Massive Burnout

Cassie mentioned in an interview back in September that they'd be at the Lantern Festival in Thailand (Nov 13), which is around the same time as their anniversary.

I wonder if they'll be in attendance at People's Choice?

They'll be at Vulture Fest in LA on November 9th.

PCAs tell winners in advance whether they won or not so my guess is they'll only attend if Colton or the bachelor won their categories. Then again, maybe theyll just wanna go for the experience, idk. Sounds like maybe theyll leave around the 11th or 12th
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:18 pm

The lateset about the Music video 

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587