SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by butterflylove Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:17 am

Jina wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Jina wrote:Someone can explain to me plz why their actual anniversary date is the 14th ?! I thought it's the 17th  scratch question

They've gone back and forth on a couple of dates, and I know they floated the 17th at the MTV Awards, but looks like they've settled on the 14th as their offical date (per Colton's IG story that you can find a page back). I'm guessing that's the date of the final morning we saw and the start of their relationship without the cameras.
SO probably the 17th --> Their last day in Spain when they decided to be BF & GF.
14th --> That morning in Portugal when she said yes to him to explore things.

No, the 14th.. That's the date Colton has just told us, their official (his words) anniversary is. And from memory of RS' tweets at the time, it matches timeline wise of the supposed finale. The 17th was probably the last day of their happy couple, but they've gone back to the final day of filming as their official date. Eitherway, whatever way you want to read it, it's 3 days difference, no biggie.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by blueblues Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:00 am

butterflylove wrote:
Jina wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Jina wrote:Someone can explain to me plz why their actual anniversary date is the 14th ?! I thought it's the 17th  scratch question

They've gone back and forth on a couple of dates, and I know they floated the 17th at the MTV Awards, but looks like they've settled on the 14th as their offical date (per Colton's IG story that you can find a page back). I'm guessing that's the date of the final morning we saw and the start of their relationship without the cameras.
SO probably the 17th --> Their last day in Spain when they decided to be BF & GF.
14th --> That morning in Portugal when she said yes to him to explore things.

No, the 14th.. That's the date Colton has just told us, their official (his words) anniversary is. And from memory of RS' tweets at the time, it matches timeline wise of the supposed finale. The 17th was probably the last day of their happy couple, but they've gone back to the final day of filming as their official date. Eitherway, whatever way you want to read it, it's 3 days difference, no biggie.
I'm curious what day they decided on, so I went back to the schedule thread and checked.
According to RS, Cassie’s FD was Nov 8th. If things had gone according to schedule, Hannah’s would have been the 10th, RC the 11th, travel the 12th and the first MTP on the 13th. Considering how difficult it would have been to move up the schedule with flights and lodgings not only for the family but for the entire crew, I think that Cassie still met the parents on the 13th, and the 14th was the final date.
I think it makes sense, not just because of what might have happened in the FS, but because that was the day Cassie committed to the relationship.

Of course I could be wrong, they actually did move the schedule and the last date was on the 13th. We will only know for sure if they tell us. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:09 am

Colton was at the Chargers game today and bought along Matt, Landon and Cassie's uncle. I love that they spent the afternoon together and had a boy's Sunday.
And Colton's now down in Huntington from someone's tweet of seeing him and Cass tonight at the beach.

And seriously, find me a more sweet and supportive boyfriend ❤

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:22 am

But if Cass is looking for an internship, when they are going to Thailand?
No matter what, C&C looks happy and first-year united them. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 2764 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 2764 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 2764
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:51 am

Mella13 wrote:But if Cass is looking for an internship, when they are going to Thailand?
No matter what, C&C looks happy and first-year united them.   Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 2764  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 2764  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 2764

I don't think it's an imminent thing, especially with the semester starting to wind down with Thanksgiving and then going into the holiday period and exams. I would presume it's more of a New Year start, but she needs to look for places for her internship and organise placement/work.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:33 pm

There's a BTS video of the music video out on YouTube (unlisted).

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:00 pm

This weekend coming - Nov 9th.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:03 pm

What kind of games? That sounds like fun and a very creative way to meet the former contestants!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 am

Colton did another little mini Q&A today (bored while Cassie studies 😂 I'd guess)..

This first answer made to chuckle so much, haha
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 72785410

And looks as though they're not headed to Thailand for their anniversary like they first mentioned - and makes sense now with Colton teasing the other day he has a surprise for Cass, she has no idea where he's jetting them off too. Does anyone have any guesses? I remember way back in Jan, Colton mentioned wanting to visit Bora Bora, so that's sticking out to me.. but for sure somewhere tropical and beachy - Maldives and Turks and Caicos are also my other initial guesses.
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 73512610
coltonunderwood instagram story
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:00 am

The first answer Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 3806527698

Aww Thailand would have been sweet but it does sound like they're definely making some kind of trip by colton saying theyre going somewhere beautiful that they've never been before so im very curious where!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:02 am

Well look at that! Good for Cassie! Smiley

Credit: @Cassie Randolph
Such a fun night with family and friends, celebrating my collab with @amusesociety  It’s been in the works for a while, so I’m very excited to finally share it!! Everything will be available November 15th, so stay tuned Smiley #CassieXAmuse

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Just watched it being reported from SF:
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 EIyxd72XYAI5oQK
NBC Bay Area @nbcbayarea
.@MalouNubla tries to break a world record with The Bachelor’s Colton and Cassie! Watch California Live at 11:30 a.m.  pic.twitter.com/QfcYjpMQzs
https://mobile.twitter.com/nbcbayarea/status/1192523131447119872?p=v
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 35 EIysA0mUwAAVVp8
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 50 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587