SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2020 9:51 pm

I give Cassie a lot of credit for not caving into TPTB and an engagement.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for them individually. People sometimes meet someone else very soon after a breakup. I hope that's the case for Colton.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Linds911 Sun May 31, 2020 8:14 pm

So sorry guys. *hugs* I've been there and just know it will get better with time. Just remember all the great times they gave you all. Wishing Colton and Cassie all the best.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 50 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 50 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 31, 2020 10:33 pm

I consider them a Bachelor success as they lasted a year. Especially when you consider the fiasco of this past Bachelor. Feelings were genuine.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 31, 2020 11:46 pm

Either I'm just getting too old but this "friends" relationships that this younger generation claims they have and can continue to have with each other amazes me, ( especially if one is still in love or has strong feelings for that person) I do believe that guys & Girls can be platonic friends . But if it starts out as a "in love relationship" and there are still strong feelings there from either one. How does this help the other move on., and if they move on to other people how would the new partners feel about their Significant other still talking to and being friends with their EX knowing how in love they were? Not only Cassie and Colton but I think the same with Tyler and Hannah B too. I don't think it's hard to be friends if other people aren't involved but once they are involved IDK. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:04 am

It was nice love story. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 50 1f494
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 pm

veg_out wrote:Colton has really grown on me since Becca's season. He seems to be a big teddy bear with a loving heart: he knows what he wants and commits fully when he finds it. PINKHEART

Zooka is cute-a! PINKHEART

He's grown on me as well. He seems like a thoroughly decent guy. And I was *so* opposed to him being bachelor! laugh out loud I wish him the best, and Cassie as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:18 pm

That’s too bad. I think both of them are really nice people and hope they both find what they’re looking for.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587