SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:57 am

YIKES!  Did Hannah see this episode before it aired  question

Production left out most of the fun and love and focused way too much on the drama with Luke P JMO

bluwavz wrote:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:02 am

jen689 wrote:YIKES!  Did Hannah see this episode before it aired  question

Production left out most of the fun and love and focused way too much on the drama with Luke P JMO

bluwavz wrote:

Yikes indeed. To me it seems like the producers got their tweets and episodes drastically confused. duh

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:29 am

ReneeM wrote:I’m trying so hard not to get frustrated with Hannah about Luke, but she’s making it hard.

I agree.  I still like Hannah, but want to scream.  I am so over Luke and wish TPTB and whoever would quit trying to make him a thing.  He's so annoying and IMO, it's not worth all the work she's putting into this "relationship".  It's not like she's dating only him, she's got other great choices.  He's really done a number on her and tptb are enabling him.  I am so over it all.  It's boring, not entertaining and I just want him gone from my sight.  I really feel for the guys for having to put up with him for so long.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:51 am

At this point the salmon jacket has more screentime than the relationship with her possible F1.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:08 am

Luke is just sucking the life out of this season now. This episode sucked, imo. She had a great cast of guys, literally the best group since Kaitlyn. And here we are spending like over half an episode on Luke, every damn time. I’m so bothered he’s going all the way to FSDs, cause that makes 4 dates for that episode, and you just know the big sex blow up will take the majority. I’m going to be especially annoyed by then, because just effing show us Tyler!!!!! And you know he will get the shaft.

Hannah. If Luke makes you cry so much and causes you so much stress, so soon, before you even really know him... and also while you have guys like Tyler, Peter, and Jed... just let  thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f44f him thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f44f go thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f44f . It will only get worse in real life once you leave fantasy land. Stop wasting your time, stop wasting the guys time, stop wasting our time. I’m sure producers played a part, but seriously. Soooooo over this, and we still have lots of episodes of this nonsense in front of us too.

GIVE ME MORE TYLER! That’s what we want. Cripes. Hannah and Tyler have literally one of the hottest connections I’ve ever seen on this show, on multiple levels, and we get nearly nothing so we can focus on Douche Canoe. It’s infuriating and I’m literally fast forwarding through most of it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am

sosleepy wrote:Luke is just sucking the life out of this season now. This episode sucked, imo. She had a great cast of guys, literally the best group since Kaitlyn. And here we are spending like over half an episode on Luke, every damn time. I’m so bothered he’s going all the way to FSDs, cause that makes 4 dates for that episode, and you just know the big sex blow up will take the majority. I’m going to be especially annoyed by then, because just effing show us Tyler!!!!! And you know he will get the shaft.

Hannah. If Luke makes you cry so much and causes you so much stress, so soon, before you even really know him... and also while you have guys like Tyler, Peter, and Jed... just let  thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f44f him thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f44f go thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f44f . It will only get worse in real life once you leave fantasy land. Stop wasting your time, stop wasting the guys time, stop wasting our timeZ I’m sure producers played a part, but seriously. Soooooo over this, and we still have lots of episodes of this nonsense in front of us too.

GIVE ME MORE TYLER! That’s what we want. Cripes. Hannah and Tyler have literally one of the hottest connections I’ve ever seen on this show, on multiple levels, and we get nearly nothing so we can focus on Douche Canoe. It’s infuriating and I’m literally fast forwarding through most of it.

I AGREE!! I am still trying to get over the fact they cut so much of Tylers bed make out sesh! i mean u could tell it went for ages, her hair was a mess and her coat was off! Damn we didn't even get to see the roll around on that bed when Ty ot on top like the preview showed sad i just hope TPTB show us some kind of deleted scene :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:29 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:30 am

Doats wrote:
jen689 wrote:YIKES!  Did Hannah see this episode before it aired  question

bluwavz wrote:

Yikes indeed. To me it seems like the producers got their tweets and episodes drastically confused. duh

she must have got the show before it aired because from her ig story she slept through the episode laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:24 am

I hard to watch and listen to Luke with Hannah. Its harder when you see her seeing his red flags but wanting to keep him for that intial connection plus there shared belief system.

They totally cut Tyler's makeout scene. Does anyone else feel like they no nothing about Peter except he is a pilot because I don't. I hope we see more to their 1on1 next week than making out and his falling in love confession because if he is the favorite for the next lead I like to no more than I do right now. Mike is a sweetheart but there is nothing more than a great friendship with Hannah.

Seeing the 1on1s next week cut pretty short imo. Don't think they can make next week a to be continued. With the Netherlands week being packed and the week after HTDs.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:47 am

I didn't see the entire episode, but will comment on what I did see.

I feel that Luke C. got bullied into leaving. He was badly bullied by Luke P. Yeah, he could have stuck around, but to what purpose? He's not stupid. He had already gotten significantly injured due to Luke P.'s roid-like rage, and his reputation with Hannah was in tatters, again due to Luke P's machinations. Luke C. probably knew at this time that he was middle-of-the-pack at best, and his chances of surviving the rose ceremony were not wonderful. Why put himself through that? He certainly wasn't enjoying himself. I get that Hannah didn't have the full picture at the time, but it would be nice for her to give Luke C. some love now. Hannah, he didn't leave because he wasn't feeling it with you. All of the guys enjoyed your company, and enjoyed spending time with you. Luke C. left because he had no other choice.  

I don't think the producers were involved in keeping Luke P. around. I think Hannah was terribly confused that her initial judgement of him was in question. IMO she didn't like the fact that her judgment may have been off. So she wanted to get to the bottom of that, and it's a process to do so.

I agree with those who say Mike was friend-zoned by this point. Nothing wrong with that. All but a handful of the cast members in any given season will be friend-zoned. I enjoyed their date and their walking trip around the city, enjoying typical tourist activities. LOL at the man in the bar who promoted haggis as a traditional Scottish food, and then later told them that he never eats it himself because he's English!

At this point I'm not feeling it in terms of either Mike or Pilot Pete for Bachelor. Maybe Jed. Or maybe Garrett or someone else.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:36 am

Sprite wrote:
ilgirl wrote:Do TPTB ever make the lead keep someone all the way to overnights though?  I really don't get this decision.

The future bachelor.

Ugh, please DO NOT put this out into the universe, it's a terrible thought. no no hissyfit Plus, I doubt highly that it'll ever happen anyway. Especially with nice guys like Mike and Peter in the mix.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:00 am

Doats wrote:
Sprite wrote:So Luke eliminated himself because he is such a pussy and knew she was kicking his a** anyway.

I for one won't miss him. Thought he was smarmy and whiney.

@Doats We agree again. laugh out loud I didn't really care about Luke P, but cared less about Luke S. Something about his shifty eyes I couldn't trust.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
lleyki
Ash2214
Billysmom