SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 90 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 52 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:12 pm

They’ve both been so silent today. Any ideas of where Hannah is?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:18 pm

okkaayy wrote:They’ve both been so silent today. Any ideas of where Hannah is?

Not sure where Hannah is. The photograph from Tyler's shoot yesterday seemed to run into Tyler walking down the street this afternoon in a story. Tyler was in flipflops so I don't think he was part of the shoot today. So he is still in New York and Jed has his story in Nashville.

Tyler's photographer http://instagram.com/david_roemer

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Could that have been filmed yesterday?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:24 pm

It definitely looks like part of the shoot. He’s wearing women’s flip flops that I’m assuming he borrowed during the shoot or it’s some sort of joke.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:31 pm

I am telling you guys !! They are having an open, come back go out kinda SHV this time around. I have a feeling they go do their respective work obligations and come back to their Safe home in NY. They drove Tyler down to his friends home and then picked him up to come back to the SH while the show aired to make it look like he is with his NJ friends. This is the only reasonable living arrangement that makes sense to me. This also explains why Tyler is having an extended NYC stay.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:34 pm

I really like your theory but I'm afraid it could be that he is there for a long time because of work

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:40 pm

misslurking wrote:I am telling you guys !! They are having an open, come back go out kinda SHV this time around. I have a feeling they go do their respective work obligations and come back to their Safe home in NY. They drove Tyler down to his friends home and then picked him up to come back to the SH while the show aired to make it look like he is with his NJ friends. This is the only reasonable living arrangement that makes sense to me. This also explains why Tyler is having an extended NYC stay.

I like your theory! I guess we will find out soon. I would love for this to be true so I will just go on pretending it is!

Our luck is Hannah will post a story tonight from somewhere on the west coast. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvs247 Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:52 pm

misslurking wrote:I am telling you guys !! They are having an open, come back go out kinda SHV this time around. I have a feeling they go do their respective work obligations and come back to their Safe home in NY. They drove Tyler down to his friends home and then picked him up to come back to the SH while the show aired to make it look like he is with his NJ friends. This is the only reasonable living arrangement that makes sense to me. This also explains why Tyler is having an extended NYC stay.

Agreed!! RS said that SHV would be different this year, this is the only thing that makes sense.

Silvs247

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm

@Miyala possible. I just think everytime I get hyped up about a possible SHV there is instantly a SM proof to shoot down that idea and this is the only theory that makes sense to me at the moment. So yeah I am fully prepared to be wrong on this. Last time I was convinced Tyler's pug dog post was from Mexico and halfway in my looking at lounge chairs of various hotels/villas etc that matched with the one from his stories I find out he is in NJ all along laugh out loud !

@Julie81 yeah. That's a pattern with them I see too. Everytime they go off SM and then there is proof of them being in seperate time zones !!
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:11 pm

IMO they are on sHV right now Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:12 pm

I like this theory as it fits with my theory that he was with her last Sunday (and maybe accompanied by a producer or two) at the lake in New Jersey, when he didn't post who he was with. I swear I can hear her in this instagram story talking to another woman and saying "Can you mute?" at the end - https://imgur.com/gallery/EbpmtNM

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Honestly, I don’t think this theory is that far fetched and it makes sense. Both of their SM is wonky and kind of off - especially since he’s been in NY, for going on he last 20 years it feels like. He posts in random places after being somewhat absent for a while, and she goes radio silent. This theory fits.

Mills told Juliet Litman in her pod today that Tyler is very good with social media. He is, IMO, playing a game and producers are also loving it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 90 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 52 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye