SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 90 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 57 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:36 pm

suzq wrote:Some people are speculating that Hannah may have filmed something for BIP, but that she also might be in Mexico to attend Chris & Krystal's wedding there as well.

She tweeted a couple weeks ago that she would be home over the weekend. It was a tweet to the Alabama football program saying she could come and practice with them when they had camp days. Now plans of course can change. And if she is attending Chris and Krystal's wedding they have but we will see. She usually shares a story if she is home though.

Edit got the dates wrong for the football camp stuff.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm

I thought the Alabama football program was either June 16-18 or June 22. She could still make it home in time for the 16th if Chris and Krystal's wedding is today.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:49 pm

suzq wrote:I thought the Alabama football program was either June 16-18 or June 22.  She could still make it home in time for the 16th if Chris and Krystal's wedding is today.  

You are right I am story got my dates wrong. Not sure Chris and Krystal's wedding would be today because they just got there yesterday so I think it is over the weekend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Gah, now I'm starting to think Hannah is single because none of it makes sense. But Tyler's mom seems so genuinely excited about the two of them and is always posting and liking Tyler/Hannah videos, so I am confused! scratch

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 pm

It might be as simple as Hannah and Tyler (assuming he is in fact the F1) got in some time we just don’t know about. It’s entirely possible.

Also, Hanna’s media schedule has been intense. I’ve seen mention of this on social media as well. I can’t recall a lead doing this much media in the first month. Her season has been a bit different in the length of it and when it started, so that could play a role. Maybe once she’s done with this Mexico trip she’ll have less press to do and she can finally have some scheduled SHV’s for this last month of hiding.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It might be as simple as Hannah and Tyler (assuming he is in fact the F1) got in some time we just don’t know about. It’s entirely possible.

Also, Hanna’s media schedule has been intense. I’ve seen mention of this on social media as well. I can’t recall a lead doing this much media in the first month. Her season has been a bit different in the length of it and when it started, so that could play a role. Maybe once she’s done with this Mexico trip she’ll have less press to do and she can finally have some scheduled SHV’s for this last month of hiding.

This is kind of where I’m at. They’ve had to have had time we don’t know about. I think too many clues point to them being together and in a good place. We are just missing the hard evidence SHV proof, and that’s so, so frustrating and making this season much more of a mystery than I would prefer! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm

@sosleep. I am frustrated by the hard evidence of SHV's, too. RS did say that SHV's might be different this season. I know that he meant location of, but am wondering if he was also alluding to other things as well. As much as I think it is good to "change things up" sometimes, I really do like the spoilers and sleuthing to follow a pattern. Even if we get a more traditional ending this season compared to Colton's, I feel like there are some things in the Franchise changing.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm

@sosleepy. see above

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:13 pm

Just thought of this. I think Hannah is due back in LA soon, like next weekish. Kaitlyn’s said today they’ll try to podcast together in LA and she’ll be there next week/weekend.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:23 pm

so there is a reason why Hannah is in Mexico IMO

The wedding is this week end

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Captur27
https://soapdirt.com/bachelor-in-paradise-wedding-krystal-nielson-and-chris-randone-get-hitched/

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:27 pm

After this ABC food tour w the kids today (I mean how precious) I’ll be interested to see where Tyler goes. Go missing for a few days Tyler, would it be too much to ask?!

SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Alanna wrote:Just thought of this. I think Hannah is due back in LA soon, like next weekish. Kaitlyn’s said today they’ll try to podcast together in LA and she’ll be there next week/weekend.

Thanks for the info. At least we seem to have one pattern set for Hannah in between each long media tour trips she seems to get to spend a few days home in Alabama before going to another one. After her initial one she got a few days home and went on vacation in the gulf than went to one in LA where she did Wango Tango and Nick's show among other things, than back home again before the Nashville/Miami/Mexico trips. From the sounds of that tweet she is headed home by Sunday before whatever this media trip that Kaitlyn is talking about. I really haven't seen a media schedule like this before and you can tell it is because the 3-4 days home so far she has gotten. This upcoming break may be her longest depending when she is scheduled to be in LA again.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 90 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 57 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye