SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 90 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:50 am

Sharnee wrote:Lol and even post random pics from the Bronx where the lights look like Christmas deco. scratch :gotcha:

I actually found a picture of that Bronx festival and it did happen today, June 15th. It's the Bronx Night Market and I saw a random person's pictures with those same lights. That said, I don't know if he was actually there as he didn't show his face. He very easily could have reposted a friend's picture. Whoever is F1, they're all messing with us.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

TeamJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:01 am

It is known that a couple of contestants visited this forum. Same with families. You google “bachelor forum” and it comes on top. RS and this forum are part of bachelor nation. Imo

So no doubt the prods and bloggers are lurking here. Many times huff news stole ideas from this forum for their articles.

What I am saying is that playing and messing with their IG can be a game for Tyler and Jed.

I do not think prods want any kaitlyn/Shawn repeat...

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:35 am

I was also just added! Yay!

I've been following along for some time and decided to join to lend my support for #teamjed or at least to give an alternative view from all the luv that people are throwing Tyler's way.

I've been back and forth on who I think it is. First I was #teamtyler after the video's leaked from Tyler's 1on1 date, then #teamjed after HD's (yes HD), then #teamtyler again after RS's declaration of F1, then #teamjed again because I have a hard time believing it's Tyler, and now today I'm wavering again because there's just so much 'out there' saying it's Tyler - it's hard to ignore.

I noticed Jed had said recently he was working on new music and couldn't wait to share. I assumed he would be posting some pictures in studio eventually. Has anyone mentioned/talked about how close Jed & Hannah actually live to each other? I think it's only about 4 hours driving distance. I keep thinking if they met half way between them it would only be about a two hour drive. Seems doable to me.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:42 am

Dahling wrote:Has anyone mentioned/talked about how close Jed & Hannah actually live to each other? I think it's only about 4 hours driving distance. I keep thinking if they met half way between them it would only be about a two hour drive. Seems doable to me.

I agree with you that it would be much easier for Hannah to see Jed going from Tucscaloosa, Alabama to Nashville than from Tucscaloosa, Alabama to Jupiter, Florida or New York. However, one thing I keep coming back to is the edit. Why would they edit Tyler like this if he wasn't F1? Wouldn't they want to give him less of a hidden edit, so he could possibly be the bachelor? Can you imagine how popular a bachelor he would be!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:02 am

Dahling wrote:I was also just added! Yay!

I've been following along for some time and decided to join to lend my support for #teamjed or at least to give an alternative view from all the luv that people are throwing Tyler's way.

I've been back and forth on who I think it is. First I was #teamtyler after the video's leaked from Tyler's 1on1 date, then #teamjed after HD's (yes HD), then #teamtyler again after RS's declaration of F1, then #teamjed again because I have a hard time believing it's Tyler, and now today I'm wavering again because there's just so much 'out there' saying it's Tyler - it's hard to ignore.

I noticed Jed had said recently he was working on new music and couldn't wait to share. I assumed he would be posting some pictures in studio eventually. Has anyone mentioned/talked about how close Jed & Hannah actually live to each other? I think it's only about 4 hours driving distance. I keep thinking if they met half way between them it would only be about a two hour drive. Seems doable to me.

:Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 am

@Dahling

yay! another person who thinks exactly like me here!!! I am going back and forth all the time!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:14 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Dahling wrote:Has anyone mentioned/talked about how close Jed & Hannah actually live to each other? I think it's only about 4 hours driving distance. I keep thinking if they met half way between them it would only be about a two hour drive. Seems doable to me.

I agree with you that it would be much easier for Hannah to see Jed going from Tucscaloosa, Alabama to Nashville than from Tucscaloosa, Alabama to Jupiter, Florida or New York. However, one thing I keep coming back to is the edit. Why would they edit Tyler like this if he wasn't F1? Wouldn't they want to give him less of a hidden edit, so he could possibly be the bachelor? Can you imagine how popular a bachelor he would be!

in the US, F2 rarely become the next bachelor or bachelorette. generally, it is the F3 or F4. This was true for many seasons anyway. Now I think prods just want popularity and the right puppet.

At this point, any of the top 4 would do, to be honest. I am not 100% Peter is that popular to be next bach. He is a nice guy, mind you, but I think he lacks the humph to be next bach. Mike the tattle? maybe. They are lacking a colored male person so possibly. Luke? CH already anticipates the controversy of the fans and therefore the drama and ratings. So possibly too.

I would love to see Tyler the next bachelor, to be honest. Women would go nuts for him. Jed IMO is not fit for being the next bachelor. Tyler has an edge that Jed is lacking

JMO

Dahling wrote:I was also just added! Yay!

Oone thing I noticed is that Jed looks very happy. I always check if their smiles reach their eyes in the pics after the FRC. and for me Jed has this in his eyes. Tyler? I did not see it yet. In fact, TBH, I saw a pic of himself where it did not reach his eyes. It is me. everyone see differently of course.

And I totally agree regarding the distance. Regardless Jed or Tyler, they do not need planes but a car and a wig Smiley

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:21 am

But, unless the editors have completely changed their editing style, Tyler is getting an F1 edit. Very under the radar. They didn't even promote his and Hannah's Jake Owen date before the episode because I think the chemistry would have given too much away. Why are they hiding him if he's F2? Usually they hide the F1 and not the F2.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:26 am

I agree that something seems different this season.

I think that because Tyler has already been spoiled as F1, they don't need to hide Jed. They probably need to actually show him so it'll make sense in the end. I also think that RS and the TPTB may actually be working together this time. Doesn't RS help promote other shows?

I also think that TPTB may have spoiled RS with Tyler because they knew he could carry a lot of interest to the end, while Jed (sorry Jed) may not be as interesting. People may not tune in if they knew it was Jed in the end. It's all about the ratings - right?

I was unaware of the music that they typically play for F! - I'll have to think about this. laugh out loud

BTW I would love for it to be Tyler at the end, but I would immediately be concerned for her.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:29 am

Bleiby527 wrote:But, unless the editors have completely changed their editing style, Tyler is getting an F1 edit. Very under the radar. They didn't even promote his and Hannah's Jake Owen date before the episode because I think the chemistry would have given too much away. Why are they hiding him if he's F2? Usually they hide the F1 and not the F2.

I beg to differ with this. I do not see Tyler getting an F1 edit at all.

Right now both Jed and Tyler got their first 1-1 on same episode. They both have with Peter the same kissing airtime. They have quite the same airtime in group dates. When Hannah say Tyler is hot, she says Jed is hot too.

However.... Tyler got a lot of airtime on meet and greet with this picnic impromptu outside the mansion. THIS is not hidden at all versus Jed who got a couple of zooms which is IMO a sign of F1.

So I guess we see things differently and that is okay.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:32 am

HEA wrote:
However.... Tyler got a lot of airtime on meet and greet with this picnic impromptu outside the mansion. THIS is not hidden at all versus Jed who got a couple of zooms which is IMO a sign of F1.

Tyler never got the chance to speak with her during the first episode. Not sure if you're referring to another episode. Jed has definitely had more air time and is seen all over promos, so far.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:38 am

Hi HEA. Yes I'm here to lend support. laugh out loud

My thoughts on the next bachelor...yes Tyler could be the next bachelor. If he wants to do it. So could Mike or Peter. I think TPTB really want to have a POC as the next bachelor. It's time! People are calling for it and will be upset if it doesn't happen. But...there's no denying Tyler's popularity. They may not want to miss this opportunity with him. But...is Tyler really interested in marriage? idk - we'll see

Should I be taking this discussion somewhere else? I'm new here, so let me know.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 90 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 62 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye