SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 90 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 79 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by avacaroline Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:18 am

We don't know where Hannah is, correct? We haven't seen her since Friday night in the Phoenix airport? Who's to say that she isn't in New York? Tyler goes out to brunch with friends yesterday, goes over to watch the show with his buddy tonight....it doesn't seem that unbelievable to me. Heck, she could be there watching the show with them tonight. Sitting right next to Tyler as he's posting his instagram story! Cassie and Colton watched it with her family several times.

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:22 am

I can't imagine watching this season if I'm F1. Tyler has to be a little bit bothered by what he is seeing but maybe he really is just that confident. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:24 am

avacaroline wrote:We don't know where Hannah is, correct? We haven't seen her since Friday night in the Phoenix airport?  Who's to say that she isn't in New York? Tyler goes out to brunch with friends yesterday, goes over to watch the show with his buddy tonight....it doesn't seem that unbelievable to me. Heck, she could be there watching the show with them tonight. Sitting right next to Tyler as he's posting his instagram story!  Cassie and Colton watched it with her family several times.  

Exactly!! Thank you! I’ve been saying this forever!! Who’s to say she wasn’t sitting there beside the whole time? Colton would post videos of him watching the show and we never Cassie was right there! Many of them have done it!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:26 am

It's certainly possible that she was there, or waiting in another hotel room nearby until he posted his Instagram stories. The room looked a bit basic with pizza boxes on the floor so it didn't look a safe house. Anything is possible!

However, I noticed that she and Jed both Tweeted through the premiere and stayed off Instagram and that Jed said he wasn't going to say anything bad about Luke (I wonder if he was trying to be extra nice to spare her feelings as she was right there).

But who knows? My gut feeling says she's been with Jed for the last few days, but I definitely could be wrong.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:30 am

@Bleiby527 I notice Jed did one thing on Instagram during the show. He liked Tyler's post about the abc food tours. I was checking the post to see who left comments on it since it wouldn't show up in my feed and he did like it during the show. Of course might not mean anything except a shootout to a friend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:32 am

What was strange about the hotel room to me was that it looked completely empty. No luggage, clean bed. Small room. Just them sitting on the floor and pizza boxes. I thought he was staying with friends/family? Also doesn’t Matt live in NY? Why wouldn’t they just go to his place?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:00 am

With the site so slow I can't upload the SS yet but mama brown just liked a picture of Jed and Hannah from a fan account on IG called @bachlorexnation. Jed liked that image 8 hours ago.

🤷

Source: https://instagram.com/bachelorxnationigshid=197bl1uwq0ra0

Picture link :
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByyizUeBwKf/?igshid=gmi5jpibxqud

Do I still think Tyler is F1 ? Yes !

Edit to add:
Never mind !! She also liked a pro Tyler tweet post on IG !

Last edited by misslurking on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:02 am

Julie81 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:We don't know where Hannah is, correct? We haven't seen her since Friday night in the Phoenix airport?  Who's to say that she isn't in New York? Tyler goes out to brunch with friends yesterday, goes over to watch the show with his buddy tonight....it doesn't seem that unbelievable to me. Heck, she could be there watching the show with them tonight. Sitting right next to Tyler as he's posting his instagram story!  Cassie and Colton watched it with her family several times.  

Exactly!! Thank you! I’ve been saying this forever!! Who’s to say she wasn’t sitting there beside the whole time? Colton would post videos of him watching the show and we never Cassie was right there! Many of them have done it!

I’m sailing the Hyler as well! I have a cabana rented for the day tomorrow. Come meet me for mimosas and we’ll catch up! 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f60d

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f379 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f6a2
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:05 am

Hannah's brother's girlfriend is also now following Jed as of today but she followed Garrett as well today so that might not mean anything.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:12 am

Hannah's brother's girlfriend is also now following Jed as of today but she followed Garrett as well today so that might not mean anything.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:12 am

I am one cupcake away from stress eating. The world used to be a peaceful place without social media.......
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:26 am

avacaroline wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

I’m sailing the Hyler as well! I have a cabana rented for the day tomorrow. Come meet me for mimosas and we’ll catch up!  [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/twemoji/16x16/1f60d.png[/
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f379  2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f6a2

Yes, girl! I’ll meet you there! We have lots to talk about!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 90 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 79 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye