SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:02 am

I, too, like dirty looking guys that smell clean. Lol

If I were Hannah I wouldn’t want to watch myself last night either honestly. I’m sure she isn’t too proud of some of her decisions when it came to Luke P and even though she seems happy now and says she wouldn’t do anything differently, I’m sure watching back and seeing how he was on camera and heading first hand from Tyler or whoever else, she is probably a little embarrassed. I know I would be. We have all been there I think....embarrassed by our feelings and subsequent actions towards someone. I think she probably said she slept through it and maybe she did but a part of me thinks she may have done that on purpose. JMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:53 am

@Julie81 Exactly. I'm sure it has been awful for her to see how much screen time tptb have given to her indecision about Luke P.

This season is a great example of what we have always known about The Bachelor empire: they aren't meant to be romantic dating shows; but rather, they are experiments in human connections and motivations. With Hannah, the focus has been on her ability to grow past previous relationship mistakes. So even though he has had a ton of air time, Luke P wasn't the focus - it was Hannah's evolving into choosing healthy. From the sound of this next epi, she hit a critical wall, and I'm looking forward to seeing how she 'climbed' it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:17 pm

So Garrett says something to Hannah and is regretting saying it. I think this is where he might say to Hannah if you like Luke or keep him around why am i here or why are any of the guys here because Luke is the total opposite to us/me??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:29 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Thanks for the speedy post always @bluwavz!

As for the previews... boooo.... BORING. I'm guessing this is setting up for the Luke vs. Garrett showdown in episode 7.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 pm

@bluwavz Thank you for bringing this over.

Looking at the previews it feels like this filler episode is going to be use to set up Garrett and Luke's upcoming argument and be like a set up for who gets the last HTD rose. Not interested in that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Thanks Blu for posting, this clarifies it a bit for me. I'm disappointed. But I can't help but wonder what happened. Did the editors need to re-frame some of the coming episodes, was the early start the cause for the change? Was there so much drama it threw off the season's timing? Inquiring minds want to know. I just hope it is not JUST a rehash of the Luke drama. He's exausting and frankly, I'm just not interested in hearing more from/about him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:56 pm

I wonder that too....why are they doing this? I can’t take anymore Luke drama and after looking through social media today, I don’t think many more people can either. The majority of viewers are over it and find him to be awful. They aren’t enjoying how it’s playing out....the other guys basically being ignored so she can figure out what her feelings are for Luke when he’s not even giving her anything solid. Idk, that’s just what I took from a lot of comments I read today. I hope they edit some stuff because people are getting restless with this guy.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:02 pm

I hear you. For most seasons, my favorite is not the chosen F1, but I get to see them for a period of time and enjoy it for what it is. Even when the lead is clearly all in for someone else, I usually "get" it. I mostly don't agree, and it is hard coming on the boards, but usually at least the guys/women have some redeeming qualities, or they are good to the lead. This season I feel like Luke P is every obnoxious guy rolled into one. I'm ready to mute/fast forward over him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I hear you.  For most seasons, my favorite is not the chosen F1, but I get to see them for a period of time and enjoy it for what it is.  Even when the lead is clearly all in for someone else, I usually "get" it.  I mostly don't agree, and it is hard coming on the boards, but usually at least the guys/women have some redeeming qualities, or they are good to the lead.  This season I feel like Luke P is every obnoxious guy rolled into one.  I'm ready to mute/fast forward over him.  

I DO mute and fast forward through his scenes.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Is it possible the recap was filmed after FRC? This is probably not a factor but are all the guys that r eliminated in ep6 in Mexico? If so would b difficult for them to do media to gain BIP momentum and potentially b spoilers for BIP. Is BIP filming finished by the following week? Just a thought? So frustrating as looking forward to ep6.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle