SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Ok...I was on a long walk today listening to Ben and Ashley's podcast and it hit me.  I could not figure out why they would have an episode like what we will see next week at such a pivotal time in the season....BUT

When Luke S. self eliminated, CH took away a rose.  Doesn't that mean that he was going to get a rose?  It would have been the classic 2 on 1 date set-up with both Lukes.  When they did not get it, maybe that changed the production schedule?

Has that happened before?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 pm

I am just actually keen to find out how Hannah affirmed to Luke that he had to go home per the promo we got for this upcoming episode to Luke coming back that he was going to fight for her. Did he ask her for more time to prove himself? I don’t put it past the producers to mess with the other guys by showing us Luke’s bags getting picked up, the guys celebrating and then boom, Luke comes back. It’s gonna be a cluster mess IMHO.

On another note we still have 2 SCs of Hannah making out with Luke that we are yet to see, and another SC in a winery of her asking him to be all in. It’s for real the Luke show exactly as CH confirmed in interviews....yikes on yikes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 pm

Yeah, I’m skipping this epi for sure.  Last week with Lumps was enough for a lifetime imo.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Nah. I’m not really buying the extra week and postponing the finale as some big editing conspiracy. Likely it’s all just about ABC programming. July 22nd is VERY early, traditionally, in the summer for ABC to end their big summer programming bread and butter. They just want to extend the season (a necessity due to the early start bc of lack of DWTS), thus a filler week and prolong and extend the poop show as long as possible. This also extends Paradise an extra week into September, probably so it bumps up with the premiere of DWTS. They aren’t re-editing storyboards now, sorry. It’s just about programming for ABC, no huge conspiracy there. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:Nah. I’m not really buying the extra week and postponing the finale as some big editing conspiracy. Likely it’s all just about ABC programming. July 22nd is VERY early, traditionally, in the summer for ABC to end their big summer programming bread and butter. They just want to extend the season (a necessity due to the early start bc of lack of DWTS), thus a filler week and prolong and extend the poop show as long as possible. This also extends Paradise an extra week into September, probably so it bumps up with the premiere of DWTS. They aren’t re-editing storyboards now, sorry. It’s just about programming for ABC, no huge conspiracy there. JMO.

I agree, but...they knew this at the beginning of the season. While I'm not sure if the July 22 finale was only from RS or if ABC themselves announced that...please if anyone remembers, correct me. I do think the July 29 start date of BIP came from ABC, but again, I'm not positive.
With that being the case, what changed? Are the ratings poor enough to make them change course? Did the NBA finals schedule account for this? I think this has happened in the past where an episode was shown later or doubled up due to the NBA games. I still feel we do not have the whole story as to the show's dates.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:31 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yeah, I’m skipping this epi for sure.  Last week with Lumps was enough for a lifetime imo.

Lumps! cantstopl

Call me a snob, an elitist, a bad person but Luke doesn't come across as very smart to me. Could be the editing. Could be discomfort in the situation. Whatever it is I just want to tell him to snap out of it and get a clue.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:14 pm

I can't remember which seasons of Bachelor or Bachelorette, but they have done the see where we are at this point filler. Wish I could remember who did it.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:39 pm

composer53 wrote:I can't remember which seasons of Bachelor or Bachelorette, but they have done the see where we are at this point filler.  Wish I could remember who did it.

i think sean's bachelor season had one right? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:25 am

it seemed the night hannah and tyler kissed and rolled on the bed, tyler was wearing dark shirt, however, there was his interview he wore lighter colour shirt when he talked abt his connection with hannah and it was the same night when hannah had a breakdown (wearing almost white dress) and walked past him on her way out.
the IG account somehow captioned it as in the interview he was a bit sad. maybe because he did not get the group date rose or about something else that night
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:27 am

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-spoilers-who-does-hannah-brown-pick-as-her-winner-does-she-end-up-engaged-what-happens-with-luke-parker-how-2019-season-end-25989.php

I don't know if this has been posted here, but it appears the Luke show will not be ending anytime soon.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:32 am

zackzugen wrote:it seemed the night hannah and tyler kissed and rolled on the bed, tyler was wearing  dark shirt, however, there was his interview he wore lighter colour shirt when he talked abt his connection  with hannah and it was the same night when hannah had a breakdown (wearing almost white dress) and walked past him on her way out.  
the IG account somehow captioned it as in the interview he was a bit sad. maybe because he did not get the group date rose or about something else that night

This is the SC of Tyler in his ITM during the roll around on the bed scene.  Yes, his shirt is different from the GD cocktail party.  In this ITM Tyler is saying " I feel that me and Hannah have a very strong connection, I mean, I feel that in the way we kiss, the way we talk to each other.  I think we made such a great stride today, made leaps and bounds in our relationship.  It was an amazing feeling.  I think that group date rose is mine (though that is a vo)  Yes, he could be disappointed he didn't receive the GDR.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Ep5_5010

Episode 5 RC
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Ette1411

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-15/05-week-5
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:55 pm

^^^ Could it be that the kilt and dark shirt were from the CP after the GD and the lighter shirt is the CP before the Rose Ceremony? She had on a black dress at the GD and a white one here. I haven't checked on what the other guys were wearing. We may not have a photo with all the guys for the Rose Ceremony so it still could be that. Plus Mike and his rose are in the photo where Tyler has on the light shirt and he wasn't at the CP for the Highland Games cause he was on a 1:1.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle