SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 pm

Idlemess wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@lleyki I thought about that too but would you want to see someone whom you said goodbye to with a middle finger?

But I don't think she sees him, that's the point. And why Reality Steve is saying Luke does not come back and does not propose. Because my guess is when Chris Harrison tells Hannah Luke is there, he's asking to see her, etc. etc. she says no. They'll likely draw the whole thing out forever and a day when the episode airs but my guess is she ultimately says no, Luke is sent away by Chris Harrison and producers, she continues with the Rose Ceremony and eliminates Peter. IMHO

Years ago, I asked CH on Twitter what happens when the contestants are eliminated and where do they go. He responded with, "they are gone".  That was that! Who knows now...

But in more recent years , haven’t we seen more comebacks ? Maybe not FRC but things could be evolving question

Back to top Go down

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:04 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks Blu  bestbud!
Luke the gift that keeps giving to the producers. But it’s on Hannah IMO, seems he already indicated to her that he didn’t want her getting physical with other dudes and if he doesn’t own her like she said, then she should have bounced him right there.

Yup! So interesting to see especially the slo mo version where you can detect the micro expressions, B/L .
Here’s what I see, it does look tto be the convo where she takes him away from the group in Latvia. Maybe I should rewatch the other clip but do the clothes match? I thought so... anyhow, you can see Luke’s  expression and eyes, as she says, ‘ you don’t own me’ he goes in his look  ‘ like the hell I do ‘ and when he follows with ‘ but you are the woman that I’ll end up marrying’ and the expression of sheer baffled confusion on Hannah’s face is almost giving it away. ‘ Oh no’ I can’t believe I have to keep this bozo for drama’s sake. Get me outta here’  she’s restraining herself but I am looking forward to see the rest of that scene.
Yes, right there would have been a GREAT moment to exit him on his cross fit butt...
iMo as usual...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:08 am

bluwavz wrote:

This is some good edit tricks IMO.   I went and re-watched the season preview, it shows Hannah and Luke where she says "you need to go all in" and Luke says "I don't know if I can get there" and then we have this one.   They are having some fun with Luke this season and really doing some heavy editing.  IMO up to this point in her journey Luke was truly the frontrunner. (Hence in one of the episode press release it states Luke as a "frontrunner" ) They are working so hard to misdirect it is crazy.  You don't see Hannah saying anything in this preview to Luke, it is totally a voice over.  Because we do see what she says to him directly in the season preview at the beginning of this season.   Of course, I say IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:14 am

From Ellen’s Staff. They think Mike comes back .

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:26 pm

I’m still very curious about how the remaining guys were seeing Hannah after Luke once again was given a rose.
They didn’t like him. Many had expressed concerns to her. They had a great time at the Highland group date, without Luke, which Hannah noticed. They must have been wondering why Luke and started to wonder who the heck is Hannah.
Now the guys are watching the season and seeing that Hannah had concerns that she openly talked to Luke about on several occasions with little or no resolution but still kept him. Add in her teleporting back to the mansion for a fireside chat with CH telling him how Luke was the best kisser. This after steamy makeouts with Jed, Pete, and Tyler. no idea
I find this dynamic strange. A lot of focus has been on Luke but I’m wondering about Hannah.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:58 pm

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 D9rXYuVWwAY9Hdv
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Time to explore more of Latvia! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/AU366bPWvE
neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 D9wFflnXkAA-2d4
Cheers to a fresh start on #TheBachelorette! pic.twitter.com/uGsLED2RaW
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:06 pm

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 D9wusSYW4AEGxAI
When you can't help but smile at this moment. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/rjptXaDEpG
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:03 pm

From their stories giggling
neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Fdbef110

https://instagram.com/teamtylerandhannah?igshid=l3h9p0x0nsrc

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:27 pm

Lol love the placement of the rose...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:18 am

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 65277818_344575366218165_5926477455932107519_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah looking at Monday like...show me what you got. neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f618 #thebachelorette
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 am

bluwavz wrote:neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 65277818_344575366218165_5926477455932107519_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah looking at Monday like...show me what you got. neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f618 #thebachelorette
Source

THANKS @Bluwavz! Smiley
Well, here is THE dress where she is seen kissing Jed in these S/C. So will we get our answer and it’s probably tomorrow?
neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:42 am

Doggoneit wrote:Any speculation on the Luke P convo?

Here is a theory:  She is wearing the same thing she wore on the Riga market date.  They are not dressed for the outing.  She pulls him out to say, we are going on this group date, and it is NOT going to be all about you.

That is what I personally hear is going on:
I already posted what is in the first part of their conversation, where he is telling her that he is uncomfortable with her on her date with Garett and that he expects her to be his wife ...to which she responds’ You don’t  own me’  the other section is from Hannah, saying: ‘ but I need to know if it’s real and to do that you have go all in,’ him. ‘ I don’t know that I can do that.’
My guess is that comes after he says the comment about her being his wife. She is kind of crying, explaining her actions to him and letting him know, look I have these other relationships that are developing and : ...’ but I need to know if it’s real, and to do that, you have to go all in...’ as in I HAVE TO GO ALL IN WITH THESE GUYS, NOT YOU NEED TO GO ALL IN. and they probably splice this part to another comment which would possibly be like this’: ‘ so I’m asking you to trust me and let me make my decisions and see where I am in these relationships. ‘ to which Luke respond, ‘ I don’t know that I can do that...’

neverforget - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1646190589

ETA sorry for double post...everyone is gone to sleep... laugh out loud

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly