SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:57 am

Miyala wrote:Probably, with my luck this season, she has been driving 2 hrs meeting up with Jed in the middle and they are in bed together...

Maybe or, maybe not . Hannah is a smart girl . I’m glad sleuthing is still done.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dahling Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:17 am

Miyala wrote:Probably, with my luck this season, she has been driving 2 hrs meeting up with Jed in the middle and they are in bed together...

Unfortunately, this is probably true. Jed used to post a lot of stories on IG where he was driving on freeways, sometimes with his friends. I think his friends know he is F1 and have been helping him out.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:50 am

Hopefully Jed will come out of hiding soon. I think he was told to keep quiet...for now. I wouldn't be surprised if he resurfaces tonight or this week. Still think he is F1. Tyler is too "out in the public" for a F1. All jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:12 am

So we have no concrete proof of where Hannah is since she was in LA and threw the pitch.

I tell ya, if I were producers for this show and really wanted to trick people, especially in the day of SM, I would send Hannah to NYC, keep her tucked away and let Tyler go out and do a few things so it looks like "it can't be him", and then reverse it, Tyler goes to LA and hides while Hannah does some media. The same goes if it's Jed. Maybe have SHV not as long but more frequent. I mean they know we follow every single move they make laugh out loud. I would also purposely leak info photos or whatever to RS to make him not know which end is up. I don't know why they haven't done that it seems like it would be pretty easy to me.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:17 am

I don't think TPTB would go to great lengths to fool the public, but I do think they are protecting Hannah and even Jed since the news broke.  LZ getting Haley to admit that Jed isn't a bad guy is interesting coupled with MF's tweets when the news broke too.  If Jed wasn't F1, they wouldn't even mention it.  I think there was a SHV over Father's Day weekend...in Cali.  Hannah and Jed were pretty quiet, but Tyler was all over NYC...right in the open.  Jm2c
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:26 am

I think Jed would lay low regardless if he’s F1 or F2. The Zima damage control could be due to the fact that he goes very far on the show + spoilers are out that he won. The ET segment might’ve been done to ease the blow from viewers wanting to tune out. I don’t think this show cares about protecting F1s especially during the Bachelorette seasons. JMHO
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:32 am

alwayscooking wrote:So we have no concrete proof of where Hannah is since she was in LA and threw the pitch.  

I tell ya, if I were producers for this show and really wanted to trick people, especially in the day of SM, I would send Hannah to NYC, keep her tucked away and let Tyler go out and do a few things so it looks like "it can't be him", and then reverse it, Tyler goes to LA and hides while Hannah does some media.  The same goes if it's Jed.  Maybe have SHV not as long but more frequent.  I mean they know we follow every single move they make laugh out loud.   I would also purposely leak info photos or whatever  to RS to make him not know which end is up.  I don't know why they haven't done that it seems like it would be pretty easy to me.

I agree that this scenario isn't out of the question and I'm not trying to put on a tin hat either. I've also thought that since the guys all seem to be so close this season, including Jed and Tyler post filming, tptb could have had Jed and Hannah pose for a "spoiler pic" at the cma timeframe to leak to RS to change the spoiler. Until we have concrete proof of any F1 and SHV anything is still possible. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 am

Abda81864 wrote:I think Jed would lay low regardless if he’s F1 or F2. The Zima damage control could be due to the fact that he goes very far on the show + spoilers are out that he won. The ET segment might’ve been done to ease the blow from viewers wanting to tune out. I don’t think this show cares about protecting F1s especially during the Bachelorette seasons. JMHO

I agree. I keep seeing Lauren Zima's interview as right in the middle to both trying to make Jed look good and simultaneously still trying to exploit the situation. ET was the first to disclose the texts between Hayley and Jed that was their last exchange on March 12th. If ET/ LZ wanted to make Jed look good then coming out with more incriminating proof of Jed being in a relationship with hayley up until filming begin didn't help them at all ?! Also this gets brought up a lot that Zima tried to coarse Hayley into admitting Jed isn't a bad guy but Hayley already said the same thing in her People article earlier so I don't take it as any sort of damge control attempt from LZs part.

This is an expert from her people magazine article:

Now, Stevens says she doesn’t know how things turned out with Wyatt and beauty queen Brown.

“Everything in me wants to believe that he meant everything he said and got caught up in [the show],” she says. “I don’t believe he’s a terrible person, but it’s a terrible situation. And part of me thinks I was the backup plan and he wanted me to be here in case it didn’t work out. I feel 100% betrayed.”
Link to article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/amp/

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:56 am

Minney wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:So we have no concrete proof of where Hannah is since she was in LA and threw the pitch.  

I tell ya, if I were producers for this show and really wanted to trick people, especially in the day of SM, I would send Hannah to NYC, keep her tucked away and let Tyler go out and do a few things so it looks like "it can't be him", and then reverse it, Tyler goes to LA and hides while Hannah does some media.  The same goes if it's Jed.  Maybe have SHV not as long but more frequent.  I mean they know we follow every single move they make laugh out loud.   I would also purposely leak info photos or whatever  to RS to make him not know which end is up.  I don't know why they haven't done that it seems like it would be pretty easy to me.

I agree that this scenario isn't out of the question and I'm not trying to put on a tin hat either.  I've also thought that since the guys all seem to be so close this season, including Jed and Tyler post filming, tptb could have had Jed and Hannah pose for a "spoiler pic" at the cma timeframe to leak to RS to change the spoiler.  Until we have concrete proof of any F1 and SHV anything is still possible. IMO

Yeah, I'm not saying that's what they did but it just seems like it would be an easy thing to do.  Even though Tyler is posting IG stories, many are reposts, and it doesn't necessarily prove anything because you can post a video or pic from anytime.  

I've often thought that  this is the season if they wanted to throw anyone off with false info, these guys all seems so close. I'm still not 100% sold that it's Jed as f1.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:03 am

SCMIIW, but didn't RS say that he had photos of H&J's SHV?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:20 am

Mommyof2 wrote:SCMIIW, but didn't RS say that he had photos of H&J's SHV?  

He did, but in my above post I tin-hatted a theory that due to the close relationship between this cast that potentially Jed and Hannah agreed to pose for a photo to "leak" to RS. Until that photo is posted or any other proof is uncovered there is no way to be sure who is the actual F1. All IMO. A local tv station did a review on last weeks TB episode and made a statement that they thought the filler episode was a strange addition and they think this season ends abruptly. At this point there are so many unanswered questions and it doesn't appear to be the standard FRC ending. I'm not sure at this point that I even think Hannah with Tyler are a good match but I'm not sold it's Jed either.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:23 am

Mommyof2 wrote:SCMIIW, but didn't RS say that he had photos of H&J's SHV?  
i don’t think he got into specifics on what he has.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil