SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:48 pm

I'm not sure what past cast are suppose to say about Jed. They are calling it like it is IMHO. Rachel went through her own hate so she knows what it's like when the F1 is hated and the F2 is Gawd. She's outspoken, she won't sugar coat anything IMHO. Bryan was a player and there to promote is business. Look at them now.

I'm wondering about the furniture follows by Hannah as pointed out by @smg2587.

If she is planning on moving this would have been a discussion with Jed if he's still the F1. Do we know if she has her own place or does she live with her parents?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 pm

@GuardianAngel  I believe Hannah does live with her parents currently.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:26 pm

@sdmom but I believe Andi/Josh were at her folks lake house! Remember we sluth the deck/chairs ?
But If her F1 is Jed he will don’t posting on SM.. so we wouldn’t know..
but you are right 4th is usually a SHV.. maybe someone will show up giggling
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:48 pm

@Hotmomma Andi Josh is different, imo, because they live in the same city.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:00 pm

sdmom wrote:@Hotmomma Andi Josh is different, imo, because they live in the same city.
Point taken!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:03 pm

Well Jed came out of hiding an made a post on IG from the Latvia group date. The caption only says Riga, Riga, Riga with a checkmark. Even tagged Luke in the photo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:04 pm

He just posted, thanks to @bluwavz.

Ok now I'm really wondering if there is a SHV right now since Hannah was silent for quite some time.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5131p216-bachelorette-15-jed-wyatt-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:14 pm

I just think there shouldn't be a shv until July 4th weekend or the week after because that is when I believe MTA will be taped. Unless they are changing it and allowing it weekly now. Also Hannah is actually fairly quiet on social media the 2 other times she been home (especially the first couple of days) so I don't think you can take her quietness as a sign that it is shv. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what past cast are suppose to say about Jed. They are calling it like it is IMHO. Rachel went through her own hate so she knows what it's like when the F1 is hated and the F2 is Gawd. She's outspoken, she won't sugar coat anything IMHO. Bryan was a player and there to promote is business. Look at them now.

I'm wondering about the furniture follows by Hannah as pointed out by @smg2587.

If she is planning on moving this would have been a discussion with Jed if he's still the F1. Do we know if she has her own place or does she live with her parents?

Hannah does interior design so it would make sense to like furniture or interior design photos
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:22 pm

Just to update besides Jed's post and Hannah's comment to the producer Todd I have not seen any other social media activity from the 2.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:51 am

Sorry for the double post but Hannah spent about 3 hours late at night on Instagram Wednesday evening. I am still not confident to say where she is but I am confident that it is not an shv. And Jed did only make his post and had nothing else.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 am

@smg2587 what makes you confident that it's not a SHV? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil