SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:46 pm

suzq wrote:I have a hard time thinking that he is only in LA for Bachelor talks.  Doesn't it strike anyone else that he might very well cross paths with Hannah, too?

I agree. If they wanted a 'will they or won't they' segment for ATFR now that Hannah's single, this would be the week to do it. JMO.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Miyala wrote:Interresting that he didnt fly in earlier. He could have met up with all his friends.
Yeah. Taking off any rose colored glasses, it's odd that a social butterfly like Tyler who's close with so many guys from the season wouldn't just fly in a day earlier to hang out with his group of friends that are all together for the first time since filming.

I disagree no way Jose would tptb allow that to happen.   Not with the final 2 guys.

Last edited by LaineyG on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:48 pm

suzq wrote:I have a hard time thinking that he is only in LA for Bachelor talks.  Doesn't it strike anyone else that he might very well cross paths with Hannah, too?

I have NO doubt that Hannah would like to reunite. I also know that the producers would absolutely facilitate a reunion. It would be ratings gold. Now, the question is, how does Tyler feel? I can’t see him flying out to reject her face to face. He could have done that over the phone. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:48 pm

I will go to bed now. I am expecting to wake up to an instagrampost of Tyler being home with his family in florida. Just my experience this season... he always shows up where I dont want him to be. Keeping my fingers crossed though that he is in LA.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:52 pm

It’s funny if he is in LA, and meets up with Hannah. Why? Because he didn’t shave.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Kaltie wrote:It’s funny if he is in LA, and meets up with Hannah. Why? Because he didn’t shave.
Maybe he was trying to stay under the radar. He was only spotted once at the airport. Pretty good for a guy that is so popular.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Miyala wrote:I will go to bed now. I am expecting to wake up to an instagrampost of Tyler being home with his family in florida. Just my experience this season... he always shows up where I dont want him to be. Keeping my fingers crossed though that he is in LA.

I wholeheartedly believe he's in Florida. I won't get burned again. rofl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:11 pm

^^^Haha. Ok he is either there for Hannah and they know they want to reconcile so they are going to film something. Or....he is there for the bachelor contract talks, modeling or who knows maybe a you tube convention. Lol.

Bottom line if it has to do with Hannah it is positive. If Tyler or Hannah had nio interest in getting back together, they could discuss in the phone. No need to fly him out for another “breakup” or another dooms day filming.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Can they force him to fly out there and turn her down in person? Obviously it's better than doing it live at ATFR but still, so awkward.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 pm

I hope it's to reconcile with Hannah, not for Bachelor lead talks!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Omg can he not get my hopes up again I think I was happier when I was pessimistic with zero expectations laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:25 pm

You guys. Tyler looked SO HAPPY in his IG story yesterday after the run “HAPPY WEEKEND” was I think his caption. Hannah has also looked SO HAPPY in all of her stories with producers yesterday and earlier today.

They aren’t about to film breakup 2.0 guys.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil