SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:The show will not, absolutely will not end with Tyler rejecting her. If he doesn’t want her (yeah right laugh out loud), they will end on the women empowerment, strong and single angle. Something positive. They won’t let this poor girl go from Luke, to Jed, to being rejected by Tyler. It’s not gonna happen.

No. Instead Tyler’s first date is going to come full circle. “I want you in your highs, I want you in your lows. I’ll take you any way I can get you. I want to show you I can be that man to pick you up and I will always accept your rose.” The end. Curtain.
I agree with this, the first part, second part I’m iffy on laugh out loud I can’t imagine after all this sh!t, they’re going to have him reject her too. That’s just insane. If he’s filming something with her, it’s getting back together imo.

Hahahaha maybe the second part just means I have a lucrative career in front of me writing fan fiction. laugh out loud

Idk.  GF back home went full circle on this one.  Hopes and prayers Tyler's first date does too. laugh out loud
You really do have a gift for fan fiction laugh out loud, hope you follow your passion & strengths here girl.

I think producers would want that ending but we’ll see if we get it. I hope he posts something incriminating soon. Either from LA or wherever he is. Anything is fine, we’re not picky.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
I think producers would want that ending but we’ll see if we get it. I hope he posts something incriminating soon. Either from LA or wherever he is. Anything is fine, we’re not picky.
My hope is that we don't get ANYTHING from him that's in real time actually and he's not tagged in anything by anyone. If he just pops back up in NYC in a few days with no word about where he was, that's sus

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:22 pm

One of the things that keeps me hopeful is remembering his cute reaction in that insta story when they randomly picked out a winner and Matt said, "Hannah B?!!"

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:24 pm

How I open this thread when it has a new post

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d2be3a55a3975662e8e1793&rid=giphy

Gif

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:29 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil