SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 pm

avacaroline wrote:Has it been deduced that the screencap of Hannah in the flowery dress is before Tyler’s date?

No a member sleuthed it was hannah with peter kissing on the boat

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm

Great post sdmom!!!!

A few clarifying points:

We have yet to sleuth the location of the CH/Hannah chat about someone coming back with a ring and ready to propose. Perhaps some other eagle eyes can take a look again at Elounda Mare and Davios Cove to see if they can find that spot. I tried hard to do so a few weeks ago and never could find that entrance area. I still think it's on Crete, but CMIIW, I don't think we have that confirmed.

From those instagram photos and dates, are you then assuming that the family went to Santorini AFTER they did MTP on Crete? Didn't participate in the FRC but went there to see Santorini anyway? Interesting and plausible theory.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:24 pm

@sdmom

I am thinking that the F3 was in Santorini and F1/F2 in Crete

they added Luke at F3 in Santorini but the F1/F2 remained unchanged

this is why I think we have Luke and Tyler in Santorini (not sleuthed for Tyler but possibly)... both got eliminated in Santorini.

Top 2, continued to Crete for the finale... with a possibiity that Luke arrived right before the FRC to propose and was rejected

My theroy

note.... again because I visited the Cyclades 5 times when I was younger, I know for a fact that it is easy to find a place to stay on the spot. Tourists go and leave daily. Some have a week or 2 weeks vacations but some do stay only a day or 2, take the boat and move to the next island. Santorini is very very touristic. All the locals live because of tourism so they built many resorts on the isle.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm

@luvstx thanks! I am terrible at matching locations but I try to gather and organize info and hopefully make it a “one stop” sleuthing!

I am not even sure where when and who’s CH referred to, tbh.
My biggest question is why all the back and forth traveling? Really weird, Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:30 pm

@HEA so in your theory, Peter and Jed were in F2?
But how does that explain Hannah’s family are so pro-Tyler if they never met him?
According to my timelines post, Hannah’s mom followed both Tyler and Jed on May 14, no Peter.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-timeline-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 pm

sdmom wrote:@HEA so in your theory, Peter and Jed were in F2?
But how does that explain Hannah’s family are so pro-Tyler if they never met him?
According to my timelines post, Hannah’s mom followed both Tyler and Jed on May 14, no Peter.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-timeline-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I suspect this is the ending because of logistic.

Maybe they love Tyler on their IG. He is doing a lot of kid charity and this is very impressive. Also Hannah probably gave good words about her top 4 and at least explained who is who. It is easy to follow someone on SM. Maybe her brother is nosy and is lurking this forum or other places. Tyler IS lovable after all. At the end of the day, prods decided who would be the F3 and F2. They probably saw Tyler's popularity and it would be easier for him to be next bachelor ?? maybe??

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:40 pm

HEA wrote:

Maybe they love Tyler on their IG. He is doing a lot of kid charity and this is very impressive. Also Hannah probably gave good words about her top 4 and at least explained who is who. It is easy to follow someone on SM. Maybe her brother is nosy and is lurking this forum or other places. Tyler IS lovable after all.

She followed Tyler while his account was private so she would not see his posts. Anyway, we need more screencaps for sure!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:41 pm

sdmom wrote:
HEA wrote:

Maybe they love Tyler on their IG. He is doing a lot of kid charity and this is very impressive. Also Hannah probably gave good words about her top 4 and at least explained who is who. It is easy to follow someone on SM. Maybe her brother is nosy and is lurking this forum or other places. Tyler IS lovable after all.

She followed Tyler while his account was private so she would not see his posts. Anyway, we need more screencaps for sure!

agree. this is all theories yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:43 pm

blueblues

Here's an article, last paragraph talks about Bob Guiney. https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2010/03/the-bachelor-1-20_20_special/
& another one https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/revealed-which-bachelor-star-slept-with-the-most-women-on-the-show-2010163/

Last edited by Luvstruck on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Agree on the "doors in boats" comment - I have had some boats big enough to sleep aboard and they ALL had doors on staterooms. But this "Do Not Disturb" sign bothers me a bit. It looks to at least be a substantial piece of material (likely wood) hanging on a cord from the doorknob - and that would be a big "no" on a boat - the motion of the boat would slam that against the door and make a mess of the hardwood finish on the sign as well as the door. More likely, IMH, this is a hotel room and is the typical Do Not Disturb sign on many hotel rooms.

Totally a prop IMO.

We know that production decorates various places for filming. No biggie to add a "Do Not Disturb" sign to a door. After all, they have to have that shot of the sign being put out and the door closing...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:04 pm

This is probably not even a match but I can’t find anything closer? What do you guys think?

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 4ddad210
1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 C4252510

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/elounda%20spa%20and%20golf%20resort/entity/CgsIhf2VzYK5ydP1ARAB/photos?g2lb=4208993%2C4223281%2C4252074%2C4253230%2C4254308%2C4258168%2C4260007%2C4262509%2C4265959%2C4274032%2C4274649%2C4276917%2C4278867%2C4281572%2C4250437%2C4251519%2C4256179%2C4265427%2C4270859&hl=en&gl=us&un=1&q=elounda%20spa%20and%20golf%20resort&rp=OAJAAEgB&ictx=1&ved=0ahUKEwis3vfOnJnjAhVXB50JHXWHDr8QoioIRDAA&hrf=IgNVU0QqFgoHCOMPEAcYBxIHCOMPEAcYCBgBKAA&tcfs=EhoaGAoKMjAxOS0wNy0wNxIKMjAxOS0wNy0wOFIA
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:09 pm

If we see Hannah and one of the F3 go to a windmill, would this be the first time a lead identifies to viewers who specifically she had sex with on a FSD?   To protect the lead’s and the contestant’s privacy we’re always left to speculate what happens in the FS.  This would be a big departure from that.  For this reason I wonder if we even will see a windmill on any of the FSDs. Not that there wasn’t one, but that we won’t see it.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove