SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:30 pm

I also think it would need to be done off camera as much as possible and I think they would do that to save each other hurt or humiliation on national tv. I think tptb would want to get as much on camera as possible though but if Tyler and Hannah can do it unsanctioned, I totally believe they would IF that’s what they want to do.

I think Tyler, being the guy he is, probably has made first contact just by expressing his support/letting her know he’s got her back. Within that support, maybe he’s hoping for a little more. The lines of communication were open from there and maybe things started...who knows. As far as trying again, I think Hannah would need to talk through her decision making but I DO NOT think Tyler would expect an explanation or an apology from her. I just do not see him being that kind of man. Do y’all? He doesn’t seem like he needs that validation. He knows this process was difficult for her and I think he knows she was deceived by Jed AND Luke for that matter. I just don’t think Hannah would need to do much apologizing or graveling. IMO.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Are we ABSOLUTELY sure the spoiler 2.0 is correct this Season? He said it ended up being good timing for him when People released the Haley drama because the spoiler had changed. When he wrote about Tyler being F1 he said some would say what about this or what about that, it won’t matter , she (Hannah) is engaged to Tyler .
Hannah is getting clap back from two camps. Religious and now the ones who were angry she chose Jed, which is unverified btw.
Hannah’s made a statement and Tyler steps up to the plate .
Whatever the case, how do we know RS isn’t being toyed with by someone who’d love to see him toyed with ? Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hey guys. Can we talk hypotheticals for a sec? IF Hannah and Tyler get back together or end the show “trying to see where it goes” or whatever.... how do you see it playing out? I feel like Hannah HAS to be the one to take the lead, and really make it clear to him how much she cares and regrets. I mean, Arie and Jason really had to do that. Do you see Hannah going on a full tears apology tour with him? Or do you see Tyler really going after her, telling her it’s ok and he just wants to support her? Just trying to picture how this could best play.
If they were to get back together, yes I would want her going full tears apology tour, I want her to initiate. I think it's possible Chris Harrison instigates it though. Asking Tyler if he would want a second chance now that Hannah's single while Hannah's sitting right beside him, then asking Hannah (or vice versa). But this is all if it happens on ATFR.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Sharnee wrote:Are we ABSOLUTELY sure the spoiler 2.0 is correct this Season? He said it ended up being good timing for him when People released the Haley drama because the spoiler had changed. When he wrote about Tyler being F1 he said some would say what about this or what about that, it won’t matter , she (Hannah) is engaged to Tyler .
Hannah is getting clap back from two camps. Religious and now the ones who were angry she chose Jed, which is unverified btw.
Whatever the case, how do we know RS isn’t being toyed with by someone who’d love to see him toyed with ? Jmho
An F1 spoiler being wrong is always a possibility IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:43 pm

I don't think Hannah would be so angry and upset and watching the Notebook if the spoiler was wrong. All of her behavior over the last few days points to the spoiler being right and her dumping Jed.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Hey guys. Can we talk hypotheticals for a sec? IF Hannah and Tyler get back together or end the show “trying to see where it goes” or whatever.... how do you see it playing out? I feel like Hannah HAS to be the one to take the lead, and really make it clear to him how much she cares and regrets. I mean, Arie and Jason really had to do that. Do you see Hannah going on a full tears apology tour with him? Or do you see Tyler really going after her, telling her it’s ok and he just wants to support her? Just trying to picture how this could best play.

I think these conversations should happen in private where they agree or disagree to give it go before they put it on camera. I don't think either would want to hurt the other on national tv by not being on the same page. I do think Hannah would have to be presented as the one asking for a second chance though. JMO.

Well not feeling confident in my earlier theory. Lol. Anyway, I agree that conversations should be in private first. Neither Hannah nor Tyler would want to hurt or blindside the other one on live TV. TPTB will know everything Hannah and Tyler are thinking before the ATFR and there will be a script. I also agree blackhalo that Hannah should be the one to ask for a chance to date. I think that is all we will get and I am not so sure anymore we will even get that. Time will tell. Smiley (still hoping though). The good news is Hannah is free from Jed and will be fine and Tyler seems happy too. If nothing else I have no doubt they will be good friends!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:07 pm

Sharnee wrote:Are we ABSOLUTELY sure the spoiler 2.0 is correct this Season? He said it ended up being good timing for him when People released the Haley drama because the spoiler had changed. When he wrote about Tyler being F1 he said some would say what about this or what about that, it won’t matter , she (Hannah) is engaged to Tyler .

I think the spoiler up to date is absolutely correct. Everything corroborates it. I really understand wanting Hannah and Tyler together - believe me - that’s the outcome I want. But she picked Jed, was engaged to him, and now they are broken up. So much irl backs that up, that it’s impossible to ignore. Like from the beginning, all of it starts to make sense with that frame of reference. Best case for Hannah and Tyler is that in real time, they reconnect. *If* that happens, if, that is a beautiful story and almost more fulfilling than the basic F1/fake engagement anyway. It’s a hot mess, yes, but it’s life and it’s beautiful in its own way.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:59 pm

@northernviewer I hear ya. Trying to keep up with all the news is a full time occupation. So far no Hannah sightings with either Jed or Tyler but circumstantial info re SM by/between? Hannah and Tyler.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:34 pm

I’m really not sure I trust Hannah with Tyler’s heart because I am afraid she may be one of those broken young women who does not appreciate a good guy. She by-passed what my older wisdom considered several nice guys plus Tyler to scrape the bottom of the barrel IMO so, I’m hoping she slows down and tries to figure out why. Mistakes are ok as long as you learn from them. I’m not sure why anyone thinks Hannah has learned anything. I suspect she’s embarrassed and looking for a safe place to land and to save face. If Tyler can help her do that without getting his heart broken, then good. But, if he truly cares for Hannah - I hope he will look past her beautiful face and see who she really is. I don’t claim to know who she is off camera but, a good guy should figure it out before handing over his heart, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Sleuthing aside, all we know at this point is RS claims Hannah and Jed broke off the engagement but are still together. Is that correct, or has there been confirmation they have completely ended the relationship? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:49 pm

@GuardianAngel this spoiler account (I think they revealed f4 before RS did) claimed they broke up in person last Monday 6/24 in person.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzQb62sH-8s/?igshid=yzm24f1nabpo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:57 pm

@sdmom thanks. Confusing. It's all one paragraph.

Did RS say all that, did the spoiler account say the last sentence?

Hannah ended it, What is it? the engagement or the whole relationship?

TY to anyone who can clarify.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz