SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:25 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:That’s a definite on the Fig Tree in Byron Bay as FRC location. I’ve been to a wedding there (not Sam and Snez laugh out loud ) and it was amazing, such a beautiful spot! Makes sense for it to be close to Sydney because of Osher’s bub being due around FRC time, you can fly from Ballina or the Gold Coast in an hour.

Yep I just couldn't see them going O/S and risk missing the birth - they wouldn't do that to old mate Osher!  And I doubt Angie would be fussed - she's more a crusty Byron chick than a fancy international hotel chick anyway IMO.

It's actually quite poetic with Byron being at the border since Angie moved from QLD to NSW then back again just before filming to be closer to family - so Byron is kind of at the symbolic crossroads of her past, present and future.

...but I may be overthinking it.   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

leavers wrote:I'm gonna be watching Angie/Carlin scenes like a hawk to see if there are continuity issues!

Me too @leavers.   :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:15 am

See Byron sounds perfect to me for Angie.....Carlin not so much
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:16 am

Sundy wrote:See Byron sounds perfect to me for Angie.....Carlin not so much

:yes: Reason 48362964 I can't see them together or him being a legit F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:41 am

@bobette who is that is you avi? What is that jacket?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:49 am

Just watched Angie on HYPBA, she seemed very cagey when Tom asked her if she’d found love, I think she just said “I’m very happy” but didn’t say she was in love, reminiscent of the Badger IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:55 am

Sundy wrote:@bobette who is that is you avi? What is that jacket?

Isn't it DIVINE?!  It's Alex and the whole scene reminds me of Jon Snow in the Springtime when he's warm and happy.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 6txygTK

The original SC.  And to think Osher said in his mansion tour that they "masculinised" the place before the guys moved in!  cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EQTf0MC

Source and Source

They don't need any further masculinisation when they can pull off fabulous floral jackets like this.  That's a REAL man IMO. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:52 pm

this season looks amazeballs, interesting that carlin is shown third in the promo, same as laura i believe? i will need to see first episode to form full opinion on him, but for now i actually quite like him, he is obviosly a hottie and he seems genuine (crying screenshot) i know he is an „actor”, but he is not that good imo (seen some footage on yt)
it is also interesting to me that there is no screencap of them making out, so i am excited to see what that looks like for them

i am very very excited for this season
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:57 am

PSA: I have split the screen caps up in to separate lots according to theme/guys and posted them on the no discussion thread here for members to quote/copy over here for discussion.  Enjoy!  Hugesmile

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:48 am

Ok, so this is a bit of a reach but I think this scap of Angie from the promo could be her talking about F1, it sounds very genuine and full of emotion like fear ect. I will be looking out for this silver dress in the future promo's
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Scree234
Her hair is also a bit of a mess for what I assume is a cocktail party so post makeout maybe...
Source: tenplay
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Does anyone know who this is with Carlin?  Could it be Jamie or Hayden?   I just want to identify the d!cks ahead of time  Smiley   Jess is one obviously, Warwick possibly imo.   Jamie and Ciarran are possible too imo as they seem to be involved in drama.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 80qioIf

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:14 am

@Agent99 I think Jamie has a bigger build?  That guy looks to skinny to carry anyone out of a burning building.  It's not Matty because I don't see any hand tatts.  BRB will bring over the cast list...

ETA: Shame we can't flip it over and see them from the back. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 NaSa45c

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliaGulia98 Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:54 am

Agent99 wrote:Does anyone know who this is with Carlin?  Could it be Jamie or Hayden?   I just want to identify the d!cks ahead of time  Smiley   Jess is one obviously, Warwick possibly imo.   Jamie and Ciarran are possible too imo as they seem to be involved in drama.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 80qioIf

Could it be Josh?
JuliaGulia98
JuliaGulia98

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Loulou
Vjeff
Just Looking
Storybook
ideas_ideas
Finch
JuliaGulia98
Bachbee
najpoziomka
Dirty Street Pie
Stripe