SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:57 am

JuliaGulia98 wrote:Could it be Josh?

@JuliaGulia98 Not unless he shaves his beard off.  Hugesmile

@Agent99 might be right that it's Jamie - I think the other brunettes are too short?  So maybe he's just not as buff under that fireman's outfit as I'd expect.

Also Welcome1 and I love your username - I'd recognise a Seinfeld reference anywhere!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:11 am

JuliaGulia98 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Does anyone know who this is with Carlin?  Could it be Jamie or Hayden?   I just want to identify the d!cks ahead of time  Smiley   Jess is one obviously, Warwick possibly imo.   Jamie and Ciarran are possible too imo as they seem to be involved in drama.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 80qioIf

Could it be Josh?

Hi @JuliaGulia98 handwave   It really looks like Josh's body, but yep he has stubble.  Imo it could be Jamie, meaning he is not as wholesome as his intro.  Maybe Charlie v2?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliaGulia98 Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:26 am

Bobette wrote:

@Agent99 might be right that it's Jamie - I think the other brunettes are too short?  So maybe he's just not as buff under that fireman's outfit as I'd expect.

Also Welcome1 and I love your username - I'd recognise a Seinfeld reference anywhere!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I hate to correct you, but have you ever seen The Wedding Singer? Embarressed!

Good catch! I forgot about the beard. Josh seems to sport it quite a bit in the few Instagram pictures he has, so I don’t imagine he has shaved it off.

My first guess was also Jamie. I think it is only the angle that makes him look slim in that screen cap!

Edited: Hiiii @“Agent99” Good morning to you lot in AU! T-minus 2 hours eh?
JuliaGulia98
JuliaGulia98

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:54 am

JuliaGulia98 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Thank you for the warm welcome! I hate to correct you, but have you ever seen The Wedding Singer? Embarressed!

Oh haha ha yes quite right you are - my mistake. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:30 pm

ok, so i have a question, if carlin received the rose on his date he would be wearing it at the coctail party right?
and i dont think he is in this screenshotBachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6d7ee410

source fb bachelorette au
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:41 pm

maybe this bombshell on their date shook angie so much she did not give him a rose ;o
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:36 pm

He definitely gets a rose - he's wearing it in the pap pictures we got of the group date back in June.

Bobette wrote: So first date was Mon 24/06 and IMO this is the same guy wearing the rose (maroon shirt) the following day Tues 25/06 on the group date, yeah?  

Could explain the luggage if he stayed overnight and needed a change of clothes from his single date.  Don't they have handlers for that though?!  laugh out loud

Bobette wrote: First group date 25/06

Is this one at the back wearing a rose?!? Why is he the only guy carrying luggage?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8VHMZCc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Not sure if others have mentioned this. In the caps where angie is in the maroon sequined halter dress there is a lot of drama. This is the ep where she is talking to Carlin, wearing his jacket with the rose on it, in the hall. Th ed n it looks like Ciarran cracks it, walks out, get changed into denim jacket etc (same hair do and angie in same dress) and then we have angie saying goodbye to someone saying something about maybe I'll never know. Looks like Ciarran is an early self eliminator.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:56 pm

@JuliaGulia98 starwelcome glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:51 am

Finch wrote:Not sure if others have mentioned this. In the caps where angie is in the maroon sequined halter dress there is a lot of drama. This is the ep where she is talking to Carlin, wearing his jacket with the rose on it, in the hall. Th ed n it looks like Ciarran cracks it,  walks out, get changed into denim jacket etc (same hair do and angie in same dress) and then we have angie saying goodbye to someone saying something about maybe I'll never know. Looks like Ciarran is an early self eliminator.

Quite correct. Heaps of caps from that interaction. Courtesy tenplay

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 B32f7a10
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1e249e10
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1b974d10

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 C82a2110
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Ea7b7310
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 909af410
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 D9debd10
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 578e6810
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:There’s an ITM outfit I’ll be looking out for moving forwards as evidence of reshoots to build Carlin’s storyline after the fact. It’s a black top with circles around the neck which Angie is wearing when she’s gushing about Carlin, and talking about pash rash.

Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie I know the outfit you mean and I was thinking similar because her hair changes drastically between ITMs.  I'll screen cap it and post on the SC thread. yes

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Thanks @Bobette I need to rewatch to be sure, but there was something about the things she was saying when wearing that outfit that just struck me as being unnatural, and there to drive a particular narrative.

My hair often gets shorter by 5 cm in the space of 4 seconds too - doesn't yours @Dirty Street Pie?  Now the question is, which ones were shot later... Need to compare to how her hair was night 1 and at the FRC to determine best match.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0EdUnJS

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 AESOjRZ

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:28 am

Corresponding voicelines:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0EdUnJS

I'm going to try to unleash my romantic side
I got a very warm welcome, I'm not used to 19 or whatever guys going "eeehhhhyyyy when I walk in a room"
At this stage I'm finding it hard to find something I don't like about Carlin
He almost seems to good to be true
24 hours is a long time to spend with someone, even someone you know
We pull up to this beautiful farm like set up
I realised this year that I'm way more of a simpleton that I thought I was
I don't need someone that needs a lot
Carlin dropped a huge truth bomb in my face, right while I'm smashing my salmon

VS:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 AESOjRZ

24 hour date
It's happening
I know I wanted to try something different, but the bloke's still bloody married - and then she makes THIS disgusted face:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 VEu0WTd

Source: Tenplay

IMO the top lot (longer hair) was shot later, and I now really want to know what else she said in the earlier, shorter hair ITMs because I doubt it was good.  Or maybe they didn't bother to shoot much at the time because they weren't expecting him to be F1  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Loulou
Vjeff
Just Looking
Storybook
ideas_ideas
Finch
JuliaGulia98
Bachbee
najpoziomka
Dirty Street Pie
Stripe