SELECT CONTENT

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:33 pm

Bobette wrote: Found Matty.  On Nichole's following list. Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

I DARE them to pretend they don't know each other when they both end up in Paradise.

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Jg0JMpL

Source

Source

Source

Source

Nitro Circus link: https://nitrocircus.com/rider/matt-whyatt/

Article from a few years back:

Matt's flying high in dream job

Tom Bennett  February 26th, 2013

DAREDEVIL: Ocean Grove BMX rider Matt Whyatt riding at Nitro Circus in Sydney.

OCEAN Grove daredevil Matt Whyatt is living the high life and loving it.

His thrilling BMX stunts see him spinning through mid-air end over end after launching from a 15m high ramp.

Whyatt is a member of the internationally renowned Nitro Circus and has performed for audiences in Australia, Europe and the United States.

The circus boasts a troupe of stuntmen and women who do nail biting routines on motorbikes, skateboards and BMX bikes. Whyatt and his fellow riders will be coming to Geelong for a one-off show next month.

He will be performing a manoeuvre knows as the Whyatt Riot, a backflip and tailwhip combined with a 360 degree spin, which he invented.

It is one of the most difficult and dangerous tricks in BMX and, to date, Whyatt is the only person in the world who can do it and land afterwards.

The 21-year-old loves his work despite having sustained plenty of bruises and strains.

"In every show there are risks," he said. "It can be dangerous and I've had plenty of shoulder, knee and ligament injuries."

Whyatt said he used to be a keen surfer and skateboarder until his 14th birthday.

"I received a BMX bike for a present and took it up from there," he recalled.

As a young teenager he took part in major BMX championships in Europe and North America before being asked to audition for the Nitro Circus.

Now he tours the world working at his dream job.

Nitro Circus comes to Simonds Stadium on March 20.

"I'm looking forward to appearing before my home crowd," Whyatt said.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:34 am

DM article about Matty here.  No new info.  

Looks like they're going to be releasing an article every couple of days on the guys we've already found. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:47 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7438109/Upcoming-Bachelorette-star-Matt-Whyatt-busted-Jessika-Power.html

Source
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 pm

Sundy wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7438109/Upcoming-Bachelorette-star-Matt-Whyatt-busted-Jessika-Power.html

Source

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 318829699

Not overly confidential considering he & Shelby were friends pre-show but still, not a good look IMO.

Let's hope he follows in Rachael's footsteps, goes rogue, sets his IG to public and drops some spoilers.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Could All Black be Matt and be a double up thread? Thoughts @Bobette?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:10 pm

I agree @butterflylove this must be Matty IMO. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:21 pm

Noting IG stats as at 07/10 before premiere

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Dsm36zk

https://www.instagram.com/mattwhyatt/

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:14 pm

I merged his thread to this one. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I merged his thread to this one. yes

Perfect thanks @GuardianAngel.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 pm

@Bobette let me know about the ones remaining. I think it's easier if you tell me to merge them or delete. I'm not sure about Timm, has he been definitely confirmed as the other messy hair guy? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette let me know about the ones remaining. I think it's easier if you tell me to merge them or delete. I'm not sure about Timm, has he been definitely confirmed as the other messy hair guy? TYIA

Yes definitely - there are no other guys that tall and the hair is definitely a match now that we've seen the full cast. I'm copying the comments over now and will tag you when ready to delete - thanks again Smiley Also do you or anyone want to take a guess at who the lifeguard is, so we can merge that thread as well? I'm still not sure...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:34 am

Bobette wrote:Episode 5, Part B...snipped

Matty is looking extra pretty today.  I think he's been borrowing Timm's guyliner.  laugh out loud

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 9AdrIcZ

I'm liking Matty far more than I expected to and he'll be hot property in Paradise IMO - almost half of Matt's girls are following him, even Princess Helena (which is a match I'd like to see Hugesmile) Paradise thread here for anyone who doesn't already know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Whyatt - Blue Jacket/Floral Shirt - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum