SELECT CONTENT

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:35 am

ETA: Official Tenplay Bio

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 7LC435r

Glenn

Growing up in a tight-knit family, Glenn is willing to do anything to find a down to earth partner that he can bring home for a Sunday roast. Honest with strong family values, the 31-year-old believes that “love is one of the best things that can happen to you in life” and is well and truly ready to give it his all to find his forever girl.

How would you describe your perfect partner?Girl next door. Loves a laugh, down to earth, intelligent, can laugh at themselves, has interests and passions in their life.

What was the worst date you have ever been on?A girl spoke about herself for an hour straight with me hardly getting a word in.

If you only had $10 to plan a date for Angie, what would you do?Buy a cheap bottle of wine and take her somewhere with a beautiful view to watch the world go by.

What will be your approach to your time in the mansion? Any strategies going in? Just trying to get as much one-on-one time with Angie.

What is your fool-proof seduction technique/move or line?If I’m out at a bar and notice someone I’m interested in, I will make sure I catch their eye and give them a really big smile so they know I’ve noticed them. I then go over after five minutes if the smile was reciprocated.

Compare your love life up to now, with a romantic comedy—and explain your choice!That’s a tough one! Groundhog Day (Bill Murray). Life has a funny way of repeating itself until you do something about it!

Source

Agent99 wrote:
Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1UHMg80

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorette-angie-kent-potential-boyfriends-new-pics

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:21 pm

More pics from night 1, Source: WWW.MATRIXPICTURES.COM.AU

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Iy7DS7g
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:23 am

Pictured in first promo 12/09

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* WiVLqYv

Source

I wonder whether Glenn's from NSW? He ticks the blonde sportsbet box and looks like he could be about the right age too...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:02 am

@Bobette are there any more photos of this guy? I think it may be Wazza, but I'm not 100%.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:12 am

Oh really?  I thought he matched the pic for Glenn in the NI article.  Also he's very tall and in the NI pic there seems to be a basketball hoop in the background...

I'll see if I can find any other pics.  yes If you have an SM account you think might be Wazza maybe you could post it on the potential contestants page?

ETA:  @Agent99 This is the only other pic I could see on www.matrixpictures.com.au - not much different to the above.

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RcUAeEp
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:41 am

@Bobette it really isn't much to go on is it. I just have a feeling Glenn is plaid scarf guy (or throne guy laugh out loud), but have no proof other than I think the hairline and reddish scruff matches.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:46 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette it really isn't much to go on is it.  I just have a feeling Glenn is plaid scarf guy (or throne guy laugh out loud), but have no proof other than I think the hairline and reddish scruff matches.  

Yeah i think we need to find "Glenn's" SM account - whether it's this guy or the other.  laugh out loud  Presumably they'll be releasing the bios soon?  The start of this season has really crept up on me!

The main thing making me think this is Glenn (other than the height) is the nose - he seems to have a turned-up button nose in NI, which this guy also appears to have, esp the second pic.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 pm

@Bobette thanks for all the info  thumbsup  Do we know how far this guy goes? question Being shown in the promo it could be he is a possible contender!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:33 am

@AllAboutLove if I'm right and this is Glenn, he's a tradie (installs heating/air con) and also volunteers for a charity.  If he's in with a chance at being F1 he'd have to be funny IMO so I'm waiting to see what he's like night 1.  But he's ticking a few boxes for me at this stage.

He attracted my attention early because his thread was getting way more page views than any other.  I posted about it and the page views came to an abrupt halt so I deleted the post.  May just have been a family member/ex keeping tabs but thought it was interesting. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:37 pm

@Bobette Nice catch! thumbsup ooooh that's definitely something that could be a clue :yes: :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Angie Kent's brother Brad on infiltrating The Bachelorette

Angie Kent's season of The Bachelorette will feature a shocking twist, with Angie's brother Brad entering the first cocktail party disguised as a suitor.

And talking to The Daily Telegraph on Saturday, Brad said that by infiltrating the show, he was able to figure out who was really there for his sister.

'I could see who was genuine and who was not,' Brad told the publication.

He added: 'I was looking out for how the boys spoke about Angie.'

During the first cocktail party, Brad will enter the show posing as a suitor, while reporting back to his famous sister on what the contestants are really like.

'I want you to go in there and give me any sort of insight on who would suit me,' Angie, 29, tells Brad in a trailer released on Thursday.

Angie later tells producers that Brad is 'really protective' of her.

Brad then explains his mission, saying: 'I'm going into the mansion undercover. [Angie] deserves someone special. The boys better watch out what they say to me'.

After arriving at the first cocktail party, he adopts the alias 'Mark'.

Angie told TV Week that having her brother around made her feel more comfortable.

'To have him there on one of the most nerve-wracking nights of my entire life just put me at ease,' she said.

'I knew he wouldn't go in there and just be like, "That guy is a d**khead." He'd focus on the positives, and that's what I wanted.'

When Brad isn't undercover on The Bachelorette, he works as a personal trainer at 12RND Fitness in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast.

He documents his fitness journey on Instagram, where he has 930 followers.

Angie's season of The Bachelorette does not yet have a confirmed air date, but is expected to begin in the coming weeks.

Oh and LOOK which contestant is the ONLY one pictured meeting Angie in the article.   Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

My spidey sense is definitely tingling about this guy (Glenn? - need to confirm names ASAP...).

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JuMrhY0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Okay, it's taken me a while, but I think I realised who Glenn reminds me of.. Richie.. (with a little Dr. Chris Brown mixed in..)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Glenn Smith - Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum