SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:33 am

sosleepy wrote:Let’s all pray to Bachelor Gods that someone slid into someone else’s DMs. laugh out loud

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Giphy_12

Link

Last edited by misslurking on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:33 am

question.... any lead ever considered her F2 as a good supportive friend who happens to be still a tiny bit in love with her since the end of the taping is still so very recent (mid may as per RS)... so 1 month 1/2?

IMO it makes totally no sense to imagine that she picked Jed and bam makes a 180* and decides she is madly in love with Tyler IMO.

I read and I am duh dizzy each day passes and legs are growing everywhere. reddit must certainly be an entertainment place to have so many insides scoops IMO. I wonder if the next story about Jed will have a medusa DNA... with so many legs, who know?

right now all I read is people who are reporting hearsay a lot without taking the time to confirm just for the sake that they like the dirty muddy gossips IMO. Fine. However, I am like many members here: the lack of IMO when stating an opinion not only JMO at the end of the comment) does not feel like an opinion.

This hate is not fun to read for me. To rejoice that Jed is maybe not in a dark place is disturbing and that so many like it are even more so IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:35 am

Lmaoo Tyler’s so fake right now laugh out loud. Him and Jed are besties 4evaaa and he coincidentally followed two of the people in the franchise who’ve been most publicly critical of Jed.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:35 am

misslurking wrote:Since we discuss her past relationship experience pre bachelorette. My two cents in this is, she probably hasn't seen such a supportive ex either ! Who stands by her regardless of not being with her anymore so it's safe to say her mind is definitely spinning because let's weight her options. Problematic fiance with a dead career on the horizon that had a way better romance with his guitar on the show than herself or a F2 who is out there doing charity work, actively promoting it using his new found fame, defending her and being respectful to her choices, advocates for mental health and fitness on a regular basis ? Who she also happens to have a better romance with on screen !

I wouldn't be surprised if she is considering her options. She did go back to her ex last time and threw caution out the window ? Why wouldn't she now ?

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 3552228123 sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 3552228123 sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 3552228123 sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 3552228123 sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 3552228123 C'mon HB go get your sexy, QB, ACC debate champion, charitable, supportive BDE man Tyler
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:39 am

CH was like her Bachelorette daddy whom she went to during her hardest time . Without cameras , his advice could be interesting . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:39 am

Me right now y'all
sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Giphy411161ded5c9d9d9
Via GIFHY
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:41 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Well there’s proof of a vid from the person who runs the other spoiler site . The screenshot shows it’s absolutely Jed at that bar .
If the proof has been posted.......PLEASE post it here!  Let us all see the supposed proof.  Thanks.

It’s from another site. The vid still can’t be released . The person who runs the other spoiler site has seen the vid of Jed’s inapproprite action post show. She just showed one screenshot from the vid to show it was indeed Jed at that bar.

She was even asked, what’s the chance it was Hannah in a disguse . The answer was 0%
With the bolded.....then it really isn't proof then right?  If we can't see it, then IMO it's a case of hearsay without actually seeing the proof.  That's my stance on it anyways.  It's so easy to say that this or that exists but unless you are prepared to show the supposed proof you have, then everything is hearsay.  Look at how a court takes things.....if you keep saying something without providing proof be it a pic, video or link to an article, then IMo it's still hearsay and rumors.

Unfortunately this is not a court which can subpoena evidence. Just because it can't be released doesn't mean it can be discounted. And after all the backlash the ex is getting, why would others want to deal with it? Apparently that is what happened here. I am all for being objective, but at some point all the little bits start adding up. It is like a death by a thousand cuts.
But bottom line, IMO there isn't evidence or fact for a lot of the info coming out....just opinions/hearsay/innuendo. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:41 am

HEA wrote:question.... any lead ever considered her F2 as a good supportive friend who happens to be still a tiny bit in love with her since the end of the taping is still so very recent (mid may as per RS)... so 1 month 1/2?

IMO it makes totally no sense to imagine that she picked Jed and bam makes a 180* and decides she is madly in love with Tyler IMO.

I read and I am  duh  dizzy  each day passes and legs are growing everywhere. reddit must certainly be an entertainment place to have so many insides scoops IMO. I wonder if the next story about Jed will have a medusa DNA... with so many legs, who know?

right now all I read is people who are reporting hearsay a lot without taking the time to confirm just for the sake that they like the dirty muddy gossips IMO. Fine. However, I am like many members here: the lack of IMO when stating an opinion not only JMO at the end of the comment) does not feel like an opinion.

This hate is not fun to read for me. To rejoice that Jed is maybe not in a dark place is disturbing and that so many like it are even more so IMO.
I’m not saying a switch is definitely happening but wouldn’t be super out of left field imo. Mike Fleiss said weeks ago when the spoiler was still Tyler as F1 that Hannah really fell for both men at the end and was extremely conflicted even the day of the FRC. IF that’s true then that means she had pretty deep feelings for Tyler, then add in the drama with Jed and the rumours, her watching the show back and seeing the way Tyler talks about her to the other guys and in ITM’s. The way he continues to support her even though they’re not together. It could just be a perfect storm.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:42 am

ReneeM wrote:Lmaoo Tyler’s so fake right now laugh out loud. Him and Jed are besties 4evaaa and he coincidentally followed two of the people in the franchise who’ve been most publicly critical of Jed.

Who’s the other one?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:43 am

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Lmaoo Tyler’s so fake right now laugh out loud. Him and Jed are besties 4evaaa and he coincidentally followed two of the people in the franchise who’ve been most publicly critical of Jed.

Who’s the other one?
Tia sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:44 am

sosleepy wrote:

Who’s the other one?
Nick and Tia have been very vocal about their distain for Jed.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:46 am

mercieme wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Who’s the other one?
Tia sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 2498057887

Random. laugh out loud Didn’t realize she was critical of Jedders.

I agree with @ReneeM ... perfect storm indeed.

Can we all agree this is one switch where we’d all rejoice?! laugh out loud It would also be the third crazy ending in 4 seasons. Which is wild.

I’m getting ahead of myself. Help.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline