SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:53 pm

Amberly wrote:Just a question - when Hannah was in Nashville for the CMA's - how long was she there?
It was thought to be a safe-house visit.  Just putting this out there - as with Arie and
Lauren - could the TPTB have been filming the two of them?  Or was the Haley announcement after the CMA's - apologize if I am getting the timeline mixed up.
If I recall, she was in and out of Nashville very quickly. This was when the spoiler was out that she chose Tyler. Then RS had evidence of Hannah, and Jed meeting up, and he
changed his spoiler. I've always been of the opinion :rosiecolored that a picture of them meeting up/talking, whatever it was, was sent to RS, and he changed his spoiler. But, again, IIRC, she was literally in, and out of Nashville in 24 hrs.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:02 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:And her parents helped pay for the trip. He couldn’t even be faithful leading up to this trip.  Oh and Haley packed Jed’s stuff for his journey on the bachelorette.

And lent him her guitar case . It baffles me that he couldn’t even buy his own . no no Is he that much of a freeloader ? Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Jed  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 1f480 is 10 feet under at this point.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:11 pm

notarose wrote:Jed  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 1f480 is 10 feet under at this point.
JMO

Yup and that dark place was carved out by no one except himself. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Did the parents know Jed was going on the 'ette before they apparently helped to pay for the trip?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Well, this just keeps getting better and better....depending on how you look at it. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 1710264613

I have been watching this show and following on various forums since Jason's season. Admittedly, some seasons I followed more closely than others, but I have never seen anything like this. Never. Not even close.

I can't wait until the AFTR. I am bummed that I will be out of the country on vacation and unable to follow live with you all. I will have to wait for the Bachelor Archive to upload the episode. I will be eagerly reading all your posts the next morning! Please, please make it juicy!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:24 pm

Sharnee wrote:
notarose wrote:Jed  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 40 1f480 is 10 feet under at this point.
JMO

The silver lining is hopefully there will be no more applicants in the near future with gfs/bfs waiting in the wings. I don’t think it’s possible for casting to vet this out however this Jed fiasco is powerful enough, and will still be front and center for weeks to come, to deter people in relationships from trying to outplay the system.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:26 pm

notarose wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
JMO

The silver lining is hopefully there will be no more applicants in the near future with gfs/bfs waiting in the wings. I don’t think it’s possible for casting to vet this out however this Jed fiasco is powerful enough, and will still be front and center for weeks to come, to deter people in relationships from trying to outplay the system.

Sadly, I wouldn't bet on that. These people always think they are smarter and they can outwit tptb...and us. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:27 pm

Yeah, I'm forced by my district to take a two week all day intensive pd with a lot of hwk. Perish forfend they schedule it after TB finale! Grrr
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:There's been a lot of talk about Haley changing her story about the timeline of events and how everything went down after filming. Based on her interview with RS, I don't think her story changed I think different outlets chose different parts to run and that made it confusing. The timeline she gives on RS' podcast:

-She ran into him at a bar named winners 2 weeks after filming. He had not contacted her, she went up to him, one of her friends called him a coward. The next day is when he called her, she chose not to answer.

-They didn't see each other again until they both played the same venue during CMA fest weekend. He went up to her told her the band sounded great and asked how she was doing. According to her, he said "everything that is happening is really weird, it's all moving very quickly". (RS confirms that Jed saw Hannah that night, idk if it was before or after the Haley run in). Haley hasn't had any contact with Jed since that night.

This is in line with the radio interview as well. TBH I think it was really unfair to try and discredit her for the difference between the articles. With two different journalists asking the questions and two different editors tweaking the story I would actually be more suspicious if they aligned perfectly.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Listened to RS podcast and he reveals to Haley that Jed was sleeping with someone else right before their trip to Bahamas. He has seen the texts that prove this so he says.
Hawaii Girl wrote:Jed?! Cheating on a girl he claims to love?! Noooo way. I am SHOCKED.
The infamous “wanna make out y/n” text was to the girl he cheated on Haley with btw. What a charmer.

If this wasn't ... well what it is ... it would be sort of funny. RS thought Haley had been contacted by the "other woman" but she hadn't - she only learned about the indiscretion from RS during the podcast. Here's a rough transcript of that discussion, beginning at about 1:14:00 of the podcast. They had been talking about DMs and emails Haley received after People ran the story:

RS - Have any of the DMs been surprising?
HS - Yes you reported on one of them and I would never say any names - it's not my story to tell.
RS - She contacted you as well...yeah, she showed me everything and this was I believe 10 days before you left for the Bahamas, he slept with
another woman and you have the text messages to prove it, and you didn't find out about this until a week ago when she came forward to you.
HS - Oh wait - what are you talking about? I think we're talking about different things.
RS - There could be a 3rd girl. I don't know.
HS - Oh gosh
RS - Whether there's one more or two more that's one more than there should have been.
HS - Are you talking about Jed?
RS - Who'd you think I was talking about?
HS - One of the other contestants but now
RS - Oh
HS - Wow
RS - So you were not aware that Jed was with another woman 10 days before he went to the Bahamas with you?
HS - Nope
RS - Sorry - he was
RS - Have other women come to you in terms of with Jed
HS - Yeah
HS - More that he was flirting
HS - breaks down

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Wow RS is a bit of a jerk. Didn't hurt her intentionally, but jeez, well I guess hes clapping his hands over the unfiltered rawness of the interview etc etc
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline