SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:45 pm

She wants someone to fight for her. Tyler has a whole campaign going on.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Diana Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 pm

I think they are going to take it slow and date but I totally think this is IT for them. They have something so incredible special. I may be wrong but I just feel in my bones
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Saw on reddit dunno how to bring it over that Tyler’s mom liked his IG picture & commented something about accidentally liking a comment(according to reddit it was about Tyler doesn’t deserve to be sloppy seconds, apparently she unliked it as well.) And Tyler liked her comment! Something is happening people. It’s happening. laugh out loud

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Hmm. Besides Arie, has a lead ever blatantly liked SM posts of their F2 before while the show was airing? If not, I think there's definitely something go on here. She has to know people can see what she's doing.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:04 pm

kmick0890 wrote:Hmm. Besides Arie, has a lead ever blatantly liked SM posts of their F2 before while the show was airing?  If not, I think there's definitely something go on here. She has to know people can see what she's doing.

No. Like really can’t think of anyone.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:Hmm. Besides Arie, has a lead ever blatantly liked SM posts of their F2 before while the show was airing?  If not, I think there's definitely something go on here. She has to know people can see what she's doing.

The Return of the Jedi....not the Jed-guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Sharnee wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Thanks. I didn't think so. If she keeps doing it, I would say something's going on with them. I would not be surprised at all if they got back in contact. It's only been a little over a month since the proposal. I think this season will either end with Hannah single or her agreeing to give Tyler another shot.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:10 pm

pavalygurl wrote:She wants someone to fight for her.  Tyler has a whole campaign going on.
This. He’s putting himself out there publicly for her. & to be fair, she’s reciprocating in some ways as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:11 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Thanks. I didn't think so. If she keeps doing it, I would say something's going on with them. I would not be surprised at all if they got back in contact. It's only been a little over a month since the proposal. I think this season will either end with Hannah single or her agreeing to give Tyler another shot.

I think it’s about if Tyler would agree give Hannah another shot and by what it seems like so far, maybe so . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:She wants someone to fight for her.  Tyler has a whole campaign going on.
This. He’s putting himself  out there publicly for her. & to be fair, she’s reciprocating in some ways as well.

Tyler .....
sorrynotsorry - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 4c308910
http://www.qwipster.net/sayanything.htm

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:25 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Saw on reddit dunno how to bring it over that Tyler’s mom liked his IG picture & commented something about accidentally liking a comment(according to reddit it was about Tyler doesn’t deserve to be sloppy seconds, apparently she unliked it as well.) And Tyler liked her comment! Something is happening people. It’s happening. laugh out loud

Mama C hasn't been this active on SM since the Saturday of the FRC.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:41 pm

What about Robby Hayes? It may not have been his likes of posts but I seem to recall he was making it appear he was final 1 by comments on social media about Jo Jo during her season. He was trying to muddy the waters to distract from Jordan as F1 and gain followers.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline