SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:50 am

mercieme wrote:And Angie and the rest of the other contestants only went on the show to purely find love, right  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887  Past leads and prior contestants that have gone on this show before have stated in post show interviews that they also went to build their brands for the most part and the ones that found love as a bonus are the lucky ones IMO.

Good thing is all top ten are going to meet Angie’s parents per the Episode 6 synopsis that was posted in the Episode thread; so let’s just wait and see if Daily Fail’s source is indeed the family or they are just cutting and pasting speculation from this forum and passing it as newsworthy laugh out loud Case in point, the  Daily Fail news about Carlin’s StarNow profile being deleted that was posted above was 100% from this forum IMO as this was sleuthed a few weeks ago here and I noted that his IMDB profile was still active laugh out loud So hi Daily Fail sources lurking on here Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887

So many past contestants and leads have profited from appearing on these shows. I’m one of those people that was sceptical of Carlin at first but I think he comes across as genuine. He seems to be a decent guy. All of the frontrunners have aspirations IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:53 am

@Bobette I would’ve thought that Yvie actually knows who Angie chose. I know they’re supposed to keep it to themselves but I honestly don’t know how they could keep it to themselves and not tell their best friend/closest family member.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:58 am

At the end of the day it is Angie's choice who she picks as F1. Ciarran self-imploded and left the show. Maybe Angie begged him not to go, who knows, but the end result is he walked out on Angie.
The ex-bachelor stars best choice for Matt was Helena and not Chelsie. Abbie was seen by most people to be his F1.
The producers play games with the viewers. Angie took Carlin on the 24 hour date and that speaks volumes to me. Carlin is taking a back seat at the moment but he is the last man standing Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:02 am

@Storybook the 24 hr date is a game changer IMO. There would’ve been plenty of time to build a connection and there is no way that Angie would’ve taken someone she wasn’t that interested in on that date. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:10 am

IMO that date wouldn't actually have been that much longer than a normal date which takes a full day and night of filming.  There's no way they actually slept in those tents IMO - they probably went up to the farmhouse with the crew - and the next morning the guys turned up.  Plus their date was nowhere near as personal as Timm's IMO.

The fact that Carlin got the first date (no matter what it was), and wasn't on any dates episode 3 (or episode 5, from the preview) is completely different to all past F1s.  Timm is the one getting the F1 date schedule - he's been on a GD or a SD every episode - and he's the one she's seen goofing around with in the behind the scenes footage.

Overall, by this stage she would have spent way more time with Timm than Carlin, and that's no accident IMO.  I'm very interested to see what happens with Ryan because I think once he appeared on the scene, Timm dropped back to second place.  It seems to me that Carlin ranked third or possibly even fourth after Ciarran at this stage IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:32 am

I feel certain that Yvie would have spoken to all the guys on that date and that she would also have made many snarky comments to Angie about them. Because TPTB need all that footage. So why the edit to focus on the comments about Carlin? IMO because it is furthering the storyline that he is too serious and not a match. The fact that in real time, Carlin is having fun with it, shows the reverse to me imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:06 am

I don’t believe Timm was her F1 at all. She does not seem smitten around him. She laughs a lot around him but in terms of attraction, I ain’t seeing it. Interesting that Angie seems more attracted to Ryan than Timm, who is not at all quirky from what I’ve seen. In terms of Carlin not being on all the dates - technically he has had more time on a single date than anyone else and we can’t know for sure exactly how much time they spent together without camera crew on that date, which would be a massive advantage IMO.

Last edited by sprout on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:10 am

Agent99 wrote:I feel certain that Yvie would have spoken to all the guys on that date and that she would also have made many snarky comments to Angie about them. Because TPTB need all that footage.  So why the edit to focus on the comments about Carlin?  IMO because it is furthering the storyline that he is too serious and not a match.  The fact that in real time, Carlin is having fun with it, shows the reverse to me imo.

Oh yes, they can’t make the F1 too obvious. They do it each time and so many people end up fooled by the edit. It serves their purpose to make Carlin look boring in comparison to the quirky guys. They made Chelsie look like the nerdy boring one to Abbie, the seductress in the latest bachelor but media appearances show Chelsie to be anything but boring. JMO.

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:14 pm

sprout wrote:I don’t believe Timm was her F1 at all. She does not seem smitten around him. She laughs a lot around him but in terms of attraction, I ain’t seeing it. Interesting that Angie seems more attracted to Ryan than Timm, who is not at all quirky from what I’ve seen. In terms of Carlin not being on all the dates - technically he has had more time on a single date than anyone else and we can’t know for sure exactly how much time they spent together without camera crew on that date, which would be a massive advantage IMO.

laugh out loud the attraction to Ryan would seem to be all about dogs.  It doesn't look like he possesses that magical quirk or humour that Angie apparently wants.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:laugh out loud the attraction to Ryan would seem to be all about dogs.  It doesn't look like he possesses that magical quirk or humour that Angie apparently wants.

Definition of quirky: having many quirks: unusual in especially an interesting or appealing way

Source

Ryan lives with a pack of dogs and has a tattoo of a daschund on his forearm.  He meets the criteria for quirky IMO.  Angie says she wants someone who's passionate about what they do.  Ryan is a renowned animal rights advocate and dog "enthusiast".

What are Carlin's quirks?  What is he passionate about?  Fitness?  Travel?  Modelling?  Acting?  Shilling?  Influencing?  Marriage? He seems to be a jack of all trades master of none.  Becoming famous/building a "brand" seems to be his main ambition IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:33 pm

You got me with the quirk @Bobette  Not much humour though, that we can see.  But I don't agree that Carlin is the only one there for his brand.  I mean, Ryan has the biggest brand of them all, not to mention management to oversee it.  More exposure should get more opportunities for him.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:44 pm

@Agent99 Oh yes I agree - humour is a whole separate conversation (though I don't think Carlin shines there either TBH laugh out loud).  He just seems way too typical/conservative/vanilla for Angie and an illogical choice on so many levels IMO.    

If he'd been on Ali's season I think she would have chosen him too and I wouldn't have doubted their compatibility for a second.  Maybe I will see something on their next SD but I can't shake the suspicion he did a Stephen Bradbury.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh