SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:16 am

Pretty sure it will backfire on her... as it should. Attempting to clean up all the negative comments is making it even more cringe, and obvious. Either delete if it’s an honest mistake ( of course it’s not) OR prepare to take the heat and look like a thirsty, vindictive ex.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 am

Paging @sprout.  Happy Friday.  Hugesmile

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 am

Bobette wrote:Paging @sprout.  Happy Friday.  Hugesmile

Source

Why thank you @Bobette - my weekend is all sorted 😜
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:59 am

Bobette wrote:

"We are Gobsmacked" says TPTB as if they weren't fully aware when they cast him.   rotfl

Source

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud twitter is not having it with Carlin's gym date  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

AllAboutLove wrote:Carlin's brother outing him that he wants to act and is an actor and Carlin lying. We knew :yes: 

yet here we are laugh out loud 

I mean.... this isn't a not correct take

Bobette wrote:Episode 10

Hometowns:

Carlin

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 RgkYq3z

Carlin takes Angie to the gym where he works.  How many free advertising spots is that now this episode?  I’ve lost count.  laugh out loud Angie gets a ride on a piece of equipment and does zero exercise.  She says she enjoyed it but I doubt she will be making any return visits.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 YBaVrcb

Angie meets Carlin’s brother and SIL and says it’s all going swimmingly and “surely nothing can go wrong”.  Is that an ominous crack of thunder I hear in the background?  Things start to go downhill when his brother takes her for a chat with BARE FEET.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 SQOMj7z

Angie mentions that Jamie said Carlin was only there for his TV/acting career and says, “so ha ha, I bet you’re going to tell me that’s so out of character… right?"  But NOPE!  Bro pretty much says “YEP!  Spot on sister”.  Angie’s face is priceless.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 FhaKul4

Angie says Carlin told her he’s “dabbled” in acting and his brother pretty much says, “Yeah, nah that’s a lie”.  Wow.  Had I known Carlin’s own brother was going to rag on him like this I could have saved myself a lot of time and about 40 snarky posts this season.  laugh out loud

That said, this whole segment seems super scripted to me.  Either that or his brother is just really clueless.  He says Carlin went on the show for fame and that he’s “shocked” it seems like they have a genuine relationship.  I mean who would say that, honestly…

Anyway they then go outside and have a spat.  Carlin’s very defensive.  “Acting is not really a big deal in my life”, says the guy with his own fan page.  He seems really agro and isn’t exactly reassuring.  Ughh it’s all very uncomfortable to watch.  Angie leaves; no kiss.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 XiaYwxe

...snipped

Oh and I can’t help but notice that in the preview for next week, Carlin’s wearing a knitted cardigan so you know what that means – nice guy redemption edit episode ahoy!

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 BCMK7JU

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:40 pm

The official FB page has started posting videos of the journey between Angie and her top 3. First up is Carlin - is there a way to post them here?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:37 pm

@sprout

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Thanks @Agent99!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:05 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/bachelorette-2019-angie-kent-carlin-sterritt-60244

sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:12 pm

No wonder Carlin was reluctant to discuss being an actor/model in depth on this show as his fears have been warranted. I realise it’s the risk but ALL contestants r there for personal recognition and gain so it’s production who determines who gets exploited. IMO production have manipulated Carlin and his character/history/family to manufacture drama as this year funds were obviously extremely limited so dates, locations, experiences were non existent. Focus only on the drama. Production ignored several other story lines as maybe controversial? Carlin an easy target. It was reported that Carlin was open about his acting in the house and did mention to Angie. Why didn’t she question further? Maybe not important as similar to her? But Carlin didn’t say wanted to b next bach which imo was a production titbit to initiate the drama. All the guys in the house have only good things to say about him. Imo this season has been extremely disappointing for many reasons however I hope carlin and Angie r happy as compensation. Happy to b in the minority - keeps life interesting. Enjoy the final.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Loulou wrote:No wonder Carlin was reluctant to discuss being an actor/model in depth on this show as his fears have been warranted.  I realise it’s the risk but ALL contestants r there for personal recognition and gain so it’s production who determines who gets exploited. IMO production have manipulated Carlin and his character/history/family to manufacture drama as this year funds were obviously extremely limited so dates, locations, experiences were non existent. Focus only on the drama. Production ignored several other story lines as maybe controversial? Carlin an easy target. It was reported that Carlin was open about his acting in the house and did mention to Angie. Why didn’t she question further? Maybe not important as similar to her? But Carlin didn’t say wanted to b next bach which imo was a production titbit to initiate the drama. All the guys in the house have only good things to say about him. Imo this season has been extremely disappointing for many reasons however  I hope carlin and Angie r happy as compensation.  Happy to b in the minority - keeps life interesting. Enjoy the final.

We may be in the minority but that doesn’t mean our opinions are any less valid handwave
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:28 pm

Loulou wrote:No wonder Carlin was reluctant to discuss being an actor/model in depth on this show as his fears have been warranted.  I realise it’s the risk but ALL contestants r there for personal recognition and gain so it’s production who determines who gets exploited. IMO production have manipulated Carlin and his character/history/family to manufacture drama as this year funds were obviously extremely limited so dates, locations, experiences were non existent. Focus only on the drama. Production ignored several other story lines as maybe controversial? Carlin an easy target. It was reported that Carlin was open about his acting in the house and did mention to Angie. Why didn’t she question further? Maybe not important as similar to her? But Carlin didn’t say wanted to b next bach which imo was a production titbit to initiate the drama. All the guys in the house have only good things to say about him. Imo this season has been extremely disappointing for many reasons however  I hope carlin and Angie r happy as compensation.  Happy to b in the minority - keeps life interesting. Enjoy the final.

You have taken the words right out of my mouth. I agree with all you have written. Angie and Carlin's date was sponsored by Ford, they even had to sit in the back of the vehicle for their talk about Carlin's acting (YET AGAIN). So much manufactured conflict and drama. I stand with you in the minority Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosieglow Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Im Happy to stand in the minority with you too. I have thought it was Carlin all along, her body language is very positive with him, i.e. her hips always leaning in his direction. I find him to be a very, maybe too sensitive guy who would always stand with you, and be there for you. Also the fact that he looks like an angel (i know not everyone thinks this, but hey thats what makes the world go round, lots of different tastes, none right or wrong just different) doesn't hurt either. I hope they live happily ever after.

Rosieglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh