SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:26 pm

@Bobette I have no idea what these numbers represent for your country as they are vastly different in the US. Who was the most followed contestant or lead in Bach Au ? Are women doing better as well? That’s his Twitter, I believe IG is also higher ? TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:09 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I have no idea what these numbers represent for your country as they are vastly different in the US. Who was the most followed contestant or lead in Bach Au ? Are women doing better as well?  That’s his Twitter, I believe IG is also higher ? TYIA

The screenshot I posted was his IG - not sure he uses Twitter?  I think he's the most "followed" F2 in the AU franchise history.  @AllAboutLove is the expert on such things.  Paging AAL!  

I realise the numbers are nothing compared to US contestants, but to gain that many followers just from the show - with no shilling/branding/companies behind him - says something IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm

@Bobette Thanks, Oups!  my bad I thought it was Twitter because of the number... I know and understand r the VAST differences between numbers here and elsewhere. That’s pretty phenomenal for him to reach that as you said in his own merit. I’m making a parallel with Tyler Cameron here, who was the last F2 and he went from a few hundred followers to 2.2 million in about 6 months!!! With very little shilling or ads, especially in the first 3 months.
I think these are 2 guys that are really unique and genuine in their own way and ‘ hot’  too, obviously, but it’s their heartbreak and gracious behavior afterward that got them so popular. IMO if Timm continues to be his genuine self and is careful about what he does and post, he will reach even more heights and opportunities will open up for him.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:03 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I have no idea what these numbers represent for your country as they are vastly different in the US. Who was the most followed contestant or lead in Bach Au ? Are women doing better as well?  That’s his Twitter, I believe IG is also higher ? TYIA

Astrobach, Twitter is not so popular in Australia. Some celebrities have it and I could be totally wrong for other demographics but at least for me as someone in their 20s no one I know uses Twitter. Instagram and Facebook are important here.

Anyway can we all just take a second to thank Timm for that post today?? Wowwww  Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 13 1f60d
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:22 am

@Vjeff the comments had me chuckling.  laugh out loud Also noteworthy IMO there are no hashtags and no brands tagged in Timm's pic.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 13 YEXhJ5d

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:24 am

Bobette wrote:@Vjeff the comments had be chuckling.  laugh out loud Also noteworthy IMO there are no hashtags and no brands tagged in Timm's pic.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 13 YEXhJ5d

Source

HAHAH that comment is gold.

Also I notice Will Sparks commented on the photo and there have been a few other famous people interacting with his photos. He seems quite well connected.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:18 pm

@Bobette :yes: Timm is the most followed F2 ever for the history of BetteAU. He's now over 134K followers! (for comparison, MattyJ had around ~50K followers post-finale for BetteAU, so 134K is a ton!) Timm's also the most followed contestant from all of the contestants on Angie's season yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette :yes: Timm is the most followed F2 ever for the history of BetteAU. He's now over 134K followers! (for comparison, MattyJ had around ~50K followers post-finale for BetteAU, so 134K is a ton!) Timm's also the most followed contestant from all of the contestants on Angie's season yes

Wow! Good on him. And according to audit tools, very legit followers unlike some other contestants from Matt's season. Also, surely we have to hand it to Alex also for having the highest followers-to-spoken-words ratio ever haha.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:56 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove Yes that's what I thought.   thumbsup

@Astrobach I did the math and as a percentage of Australia's small population, Timm's numbers are relatively quite similar to Tyler's as a percentage of the US population so a good comparison IMO.  

@Vjeff Yes I agree, legit followers and all without any shilling or branding. As an interesting point of comparison, none of Angie's posts on IG since the finale have attracted any more than 367 comments, and Carlin's Specsavers/Jack London advert post from yesterday only has 155, while Timm's post from the same time has attracted 3,160 comments in less than 24 hours.

If TPTB aren't considering him for Lead 2020 I'd be very surprised. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:11 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove Yes that's what I thought.   thumbsup

@Astrobach I did the math and as a percentage of Australia's small population, Timm's numbers are relatively quite similar to Tyler's as a percentage of the US population so a good comparison IMO.  

@Vjeff Yes I agree, legit followers and all without any shilling or branding. As an interesting point of comparison, none of Angie's posts on IG since the finale have attracted any more than 367 comments, and Carlin's Specsavers/Jack London advert post from yesterday only has 155, while Timm's post from the same time has attracted 3,160 comments in less than 24 hours.

If TPTB aren't considering him for Lead 2020 I'd be very surprised. :yes:

Let me correct that:

If TPTB is not picking Timm , they are IDIOTS Now, that’s much better! cantstopl
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:19 pm

@Astrobach Honestly TPTB would be salivating at the look of Timm's numbers IMO.  And that's from barely posting anything, presumably since he's still on a beach in Fiji.  

TPTB desperately need a successful season in 2020 after Matt's split and IMO they have the opportunity for one here IF they get the casting right (girls as well as Lead).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:37 pm

@Bobette
Snipped:
IF they get the casting right (girls as well as Lead).
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
With the amount of women that are commenting on his IG, there should be a vast pool to choose from, but as you said, it’s the right selection for HIM that counts.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew